And so they begin... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: And so they begin...

Default Re: And so they begin...

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    You're not spot on. You past post everything. There's a reason why they kick you out of crypto threads at peeps.
    'kick me out' LMAO I just stop posting in them because theyre sad. You guys all lose money and that almost impossible to do with prices the way they are now.

you can deflect all you want youre a loser and you dont know shit.

I and others have asked you pointblank and whenever you do have the balls to answer youre dead wrong.

How has holding BTC worked out for you? Oh I know you all sold last night right before the dip....yup I past post.

And who is clogging up threads now? This thread was a record of what I said and did the past few days you come in here to clutter it up with your jealousy trying to deflect from what I posted in it.

but thats what you do youre like a 3 year old kid who doesnt have mommy and daddy pay attention to him.

I left peeps for a reason and here you are over here with your typical bullshit. Talking about shit that has nothing to do with actually making money. Trying to say I was exposed for taking something (totally accurate) out of context and trying to make it matter. In the end I suspect 99% of the people with money in the market dont know or care what a block, blockchain or node even is. Which isnt a bad thing because it really doesnt matter in the end. But you make it out like its as if someone said to use a market that hasnt taken new customers form the US in 4 months to get ready for a coin that doesnt even exist and wont for awhile....oh wait....

A coin I am on record that will 100% come back and be forked. They might try to rename or rebrand it but it will be the same thing fundamentally.

Either way you have made about a dozen posts in this thread by now and not a single one says anything other than 'youre wrong I am right (with zero reasoning)' nor has any of them had any bearing on how to actually make money or how to avoid losing money. Just more of your childish rolling around throwing a temper tantrum.

If youre going to post in this thread at least try and contribute something that matters. Because even if it wasnt me I would look at what was said and where someone gave a price of 62.30 and telling people there was a push on, and then 4 or 5 hours later seeing the coin at 67 bucks, that is really all that would matter to me. Or that same guy telling people to watch for a free fall when it hit the ceiling and then watching that same 67 dollar coin drop to under 64 dollars in 3 hours. Or last night to watch for a spike to 70 (didnt happen it only got to 66) and then to be careful because it would be a freefall. I even said it would be 10 bucks less so atthe time it was 64 I think its now 60. So it has to get to 54 for me to call that one as well. But its halfway there already.

but you want to screw up thread with your stupidity. If you made 10% of the predictions I made in this thread that have come to fruition you would be jerking yourself raw on these boards.

This thread has been a buy price and sell price thread and I have been right on every one except the over night as it didnt get to the number I thought it would. I am sure I am not the only one either. But immaterial.

its also hard to past post something I said 3 hours before it happens but thats your fantasy world not mine.

A blockchain is just a ledger keeping a record of transactions.
    actually thats a BLOCK, but whatever youre the genius. There can be more than one transaction per block too. But when the guy asked the question I didnt think he wanted a break down of how it happens.

I told him what he specifically wanted to know how long before GDAX approved his transaction. I said 3 or 4 transactions and that would be 15020 minutes (I think) for it to happen. If you look at GDAX FAQ it spells it all out I was going by memory.

From their FAQ:

https://support.gdax.com/customer/en...tal-currencies
    Wait times for digital currency transactions

Each digital currency, has its own average time interval between confirmations, and requires a certain number of confirmations before it is credited to your account balance:

• BTC: 3 confirmations (30 minutes on average)
    • ETH: 50 confirmations (12 minutes on average)
    • LTC: 6 confirmations (30 minutes on average)

now you can play your fuck fuck game all you want but how about you do it somewhere else youre beginning to bore me even more than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    actually thats a BLOCK, but whatever youre the genius. There can be more than one transaction per block too. But when the guy asked the question I didnt think he wanted a break down of how it happens.

I.
    That's not a BLOCK. A block is just a group of transaction. Each block is created in approximately 10 minutes. Then the block is entered to the blockchain.

You said there were 3 or 4 transactions per "blockchain". When called out you said it was a typo and that there were 3 or 4 transactions per "block"

Your problem there is that there are 3 or 4 transactions per second. Be more careful when you bring google over.

Another bot just got caught I think order for 1525 bought at 61.22 then another 230 something order for 61.23. HAve to see if that was a mistake or for real pirce is stagnating but going up just slightly sitting on 61.25.

I an not in anything right now but still watching.

hmm could have been real just had some flashes at 61.49 and that block just bought not up for sale yet....

yup missed that one it was definitely real. still havent seen them for sale yet unless they are split up in really small blocks.

Not likely because by the looks if it can push through this little bit here 62.55 is right there.

I am still not in but its possible to get a nice quick hitter here if you want to gamble.

nope they lined up and the dump is on now....

dump = -5.6%

"White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    dump = -5.6%

you dont look at that you look at what the high and low is and go from there. the High yesterday was 67 and change its now 5959 and falling like a stone. 8.5/69 is 12.3% and its going to keep going.

Look at that percentage at around noon and see what is says I guarantee it will be close to if not more than 20%.

Since 5 Am this morning (5 hrs) its gone from 64 to 59 and change coming back up slightly now) but call it 60. 4/64 is 6.25% so its more than what you just quoted there but in real world terms its 4 bucks per coin.

Like I said you will see some people coming in off huge dips trying to make some quick hitters but the predominant trajectory is going to be a downward one. Its not time for all out free fall yet but when it happens you will see it. It already had the mini one this morning when it went from 64 to 60 in about 10 minutes. They cant dump it all at once with these smaller volumes they wont be able to fleece people on the way down.

just go to GDAx and click the 6 hr chart and look at every coin. Then go and look at the 1 day chart and see what has happened. Then if thats not enough look at the 7 day chart.

LOL hows that look? And right on queue off a pretty precipitate drop some guys come back in for a little buy back. slowly it down some did it on LTC as well as BTC. But again people will do that looking for a shot. It is predictable. It will happen again the next big down turn. and will continue but when the dust settles BTC are going to be under 6000 and more than likely under 5500 and LTC will be under 50.

You guysd would seriously do well to listen to someone that does it and actually knows what theyre talking about I know you think its a big joke but that isnt a surprise really.

But I suspect today is the day maybe tomorrow. I dont expect a complete freefall since it didnt happen yesterday but the 'step ladder' type where they drop 600-800 a day for a couple days eventually settling in at a number that people feel comfortable buying back into.
    I am not an I told you so sort of guys but just to make sure people are clear on what I have said I made that post 11-07 is now 11-10 the high price on 11-07 was 7250 and change. The high price on 11-08 was 7775 or so (so it was 'the next day') High yesterday was 7445 or so. SO 'only 300 bucks less. high today was about 7150 or so. So another 300 bucks. Right now price is 6500 and dropping (some buy backs at low prices slowing it but its dropping). Even if it stays right where it is then its in the wheel house of 600 buck per day loss. I think it goes lower. Thresh hold number for a panic is still around 6289 or so. Not sure if we see that today I dont think they let it go that far but if they do then watch out you might get an early buy back opportunity.

Again I am just trying to help people out and keep them from going tits up. Not sure how many people have coins or even bought in but I suspect a few did and I also suspect some are still holding onto them (and thus holding their dicks in their hand right now) still a chance to salvage something and I wouldnt say sell but I do because what you get now will be more than you will get later and you will be able to (if you want) get back in then.

This is what I said. BCH on fire. +41% last 24 hours.

Things are turbulent. Roger Ver (Bitcoin Jesus) is now all in on BCH thus the switch.

Another big jump for BCH. Up 9% last hour.

This is what I said. BCH on fire. +41% last 24 hours.

LOL keep trying. When did you buy BCH? at around 10 PM last night? At best you were in for 760 or it could have been 785 or it could have been 800. Either way it was a lot later than when I said when they were about 615 or so.

But dont let things like that get in the way. But knowing you you shit your pants when they dropped to 770 again and you probably sold the .10 that you owned....

LOL keep trying. When did you buy BCH? at around 10 PM last night? At best you were in for 760 or it could have been 785 or it could have been 800. Either way it was a lot later than when I said when they were about 615 or so.

But dont let things like that get in the way. But knowing you you shit your pants when they dropped to 770 again and you probably sold the .10 that you owned....
    Take a screen shot of your trades and I'll do the same. You're an air trader. Even with your air trades you never said anything about buying BCH at 615.

I'll sell all at $900 if it dumps.

Take a screen shot of your trades and I'll do the same. You're an air trader. Even with your air trades you never said anything about buying BCH at 615.
    Yup never mentioned BCH at all... I could have claimed I got in at under 600 because it was still around 597 or so when I made that post but I waited a little bit before I went in. See I dont rewrite what I do and I dont embellish I make statements then I go with them. You try and say I never make them Then I show you I did then you will say 'you think the WS is rigged and 9-11 and LV was a hoax'.

11-02-2017, 06:44 PM
    wantitall4moi
    Re: Bitcoin Surges After World's Biggest Exchange Announces Plans for Futures

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alas Babylon
    I'm just amazed that Bitcoin Cash hasn't crashed down to double digits, instead up to $550.

thats their hedge. Theyre buying that in case BTC and B2X go sideways. Then theyre hoping BCH rises out of the ashes. Logical IMO.

I alluded to people looking for an alternative coin. I thought it might be something not in existence yet but BCH could be sold as the under performing alternative. Like I said they have tried it with ETH at least twice and ETH just doesnt grab people. BCH possibly could so like I said its a fair hedge. And before this little surge it was at a price that was east to swallow. Because at 320 it was lower than it has been for 90% of its whole existence so that an obvious spot to buy in. It has at least shown SOME potential to hold onto a LITTLE price after the pump and dump, and its also one that Gdax is eventually going to get in on so it makes sense.

Where it is now though is obviously a little riskier because at 600 Its at a price above 90% of its existence. So its flipped upside down in that respect. Basically it has been above 600 bucks for about 200 hrs of its total existence. Its been in existence roughly 2450 hours.

I know people will think that is stupid reasoning but it is a good gauge to look at.

I will say this little LTC 'rally' fooled me. Up almost 4 bucks since its cellar this morning. I figured there would be some 'bargain' taking i just didnt think it would have legs like this. and its too big a move ot think its going to crush people. But if they get carried away it still might maybe thats why its come up as much as it has someone bought right and theyre looking to nail them.

But volumes have increased quite a bit the past 4 hrs or so, not really big but better than they were last night.

Immaterial. Would have been nice to have a decent order in at 56.30 right now but risk not worth it to me right now. I missed out on 12-1300 bucks but I didn thave to baby sit it and sweat it. They will get back to that price and lower before its all over. but its hard not having some coins bought watching a move like that.

wantit- your quote is just past posts. You describe what already happened.

wantit- your quote is just past posts. You describe what already happened.
    yeah I past posted a 'buy' at a price that was already 50 bucks more than the guy I quoted and 15 bucks more than I could have claimed. Seriously? I said 600 which it was when I typed it I bought in at 615 (just a little under actually). Why would I past post a bad price? Youre just an idiot.

have a good weekend I am sure you will be living and dying on every single up and down on the charts.

I wont even look at a market this week unless I get an alert and that would take a 56 or 69 dollar LTC or a 5900 BTC. I dont care how high BTC goes I dont have any but I MIGHT buy in at 5855 depending on the way it got there. I doubt any of those things happen and I am not counting on any of those things happening. And even 56 isnt a buy its just something to watch because if it gets that low its time to watch the fall out. I probably wont buy back into LTC with any sort of seriousness until I see under 55 and more than likely a solid under 54.50. The only question with LTC is that on the 2nd there was a short reset and it got to 51.20 so that may have been the low spot for the time frame. I dont think so. I did hammer them pretty good that day as shown in the other thread. But I definitely sold too soon as they went through the roof a day or so after I cashed those ones out. As in 12 bucks more per coin than I sold at. Granted I bought some before the surge but still I lost out a little bit.

Have fun I am sure you will be a millionaire when I come back to the forums....

still waiting on coinbase.... taking 2 hours now...wow

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    still waiting on coinbase.... taking 2 hours now...wow
    http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...n-transactions

I past posted when I said BTC would be under 5500 2 weeks ago too I guess. But it didnt quite make it I think it was 5525. But that will matter to someone like raiders.

I got a few but was lucky to get those but I 'overpaid' since my last orders were for 5549 and 5529. (thats past posting) I also bought at 5800 on that first down turn because I said 5855 looked like the number. But it shot right past it to 5800 and I got some on the uptick. But they got me there, as they had a short rebound then a massive dip to 5600. I waited that time as the orders were screaming crash. But it sort of stabilized over the next half hour and I did 'overpay' again for a couple when it looked like they were trying to push them back up. So my last couple orders werent as big as they should have been but I had bought back in for a decent amount already by then. I sold a couple on the first tick up to 6150 felt like a genius when they 'crashed' again, but then saw them go up to 6250 on the next surge and didnt feel so smart but it was only a couple hundred bucks so I could live with it. I sold 2 more for 6449 as that looked like the number but they blew to 6470 and then had their down turn. I went to bed an hour later as they were getting back into the 6000 range because I wasnt buying anymore and I surely wasnt selling. Price hit almost 6500 while I was asleep and its come back down now.

I still dont think that 5500 it hit last night is the low point. That tells me my 5100 might actually be too high. Still a couple more days to go before we see the absolute cellar. They got a few people last night with that little dip and I think they want people to think that was the mid month swoon that always happens. I dont think so.

So even though I said I was out this weekend they pulled me back in with their BTC games. But only for 2 or 3 hours. Gonna go back to bed and see if they rebound. Unlikely they might since a lot of coins were bought in that mid range of 5800-6200 There were even a lot bought in the lows 6300 to about 6360 while was sleeping. So they might surge in one more time before they bring it back again. But probably not today as the volumes since then have gone to shit. SO guys got in and are waiting.

Oh and if you really want to see raiders head explode (I wasnt going to put this on the forums but I like watching him freak out) I bought back into BCH yesterday too and sold out right before I went to bed. I didnt get the massive price but it was good enough.

I also just bought back in (thats why I am up right now) since it dopped below 1300 (it got to 1215 or so) but I didnt get on in time to get the low.

So all kinds of past posting air trades for raiders to freak out about.

what number you eyeing to buy LTC at now?

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    what number you eyeing to buy LTC at now?
    tomorrow night around this time will be a reset they look to start dumping not sure what the price gets to I suspect at least to the 57s. But it might take them a few hours maybe even til 3 or 4 Am west coast time to see the final dip. or it could take them awhile. The price isnt that hard to predict its the timing and sometimes you get the price at the 'right' time and it keeps going. Or it comes back.

They have been holding them up all day long so they can get what theyre getting now out of them. Maybe thinking the reset might not be so bad. Its still a guestimate and it can still change but what I see is a pretty decent drop.

Most guys are in for the price they are now they were buying in the 61-63 range when the volumes were much higher than they are now. So they feel 'comfortable' right now. But as I have said before they dont mind sitting on coins they paid 'too much' for when there is another surge coming. But with no fork and no major rumors coming I dont expect a surge. 65 is a 'fair' price right now if it gets to it I will probably sell a few. Looking to see the 57s sometime Tomorrow or Thursday.

If the reset isnt that bad then things might steady off but that will also mean the next reset should be lower than the 57 I think this next one should get to. In other words if they drop to 'only' 60 tomorrow night or Friday Morning then the next dip should be closer to 55.

I havent run the numbers for a 'modest' dip yet because the numbers have remained constant the past 30 hours or so.

Now after all that there is a tiny scenario where the price actually jumps to 68 or maybe 69. but ti would take some influence to make that happen but it wouldnt be unheard of. Basically its when they pull a fast one and instead of dropping 6-8 bucks (10-12%) like it 'should' it actually goes up 5-6 bucks(8-10%). It has actually done that twice under similar circumstances out of the last 15 or so times.

But if it does that it will definitely dip slightly but if there are a bunch of buy orders lined up it would be worth it to pay attention and maybe buy in the 62s. But for generic purposes I wont be buying until I see prices in the 50s. But I am on a major free roll and have racked up some nice profits the past couple days I jumped around so I am not feeling greedy.

been out and about most of the day and LTC have gone haywire the past couple hours I sold a bunch but before I saw something I couldnt see. Now that I am home I do, I wouldnt sell just yet. Its a small gamble but there is still a window of a couple hours or so before the rest. And even that might not collapse it all that much. It will definitely come down but maybe not immediately.

I am thinking we can eek a little above 73 out of this before its over. But its a definite babysitting job and we might see some deep drops here and there. it did just push back to 7150 for a flash and is now dipping back. But the closer it gets the more extreme it will get as people do what they can to sell and also buy off the guys selling.

I also know the volume is through the roof and they just had a few massive buys for over 70 bucks. Almost 2K were bought up for over 71.30. And a couple hours ago when it first took off there were HUGE buy orders for 70.50 plus and those havent sold yet. So if they want to eject immediately 73 might actually be a cheap price.

I said it last night the last couple times I saw numbers like this it did in fact go through the roof before an eventual free fall. Looks like its the pattern now. I wish I hadnt sold right now actually. Even though the price is lower than I sold at the potential for it to go way up is there. I am tempted to dip back in for a few coins but thats still a gamble. Even if they dip to 67 or so (they have already gone to 68.5) its 450 a coin. But risking a potential disaster for 1400-1500 hundred is probably not worth it. Have to eat it if they do go completely crazy then tally what I 'could' have made versus what I did make. I generally dont do that but sometimes I do.

Or they could go right into the tank and then no harm no foul. I am not nearly as accurate when I second guess myself as I am when I set the prices based on what I know. But when people are hammering buys at those prices you have to take notice and know that eventually theyre going to sell those coins and the guys making buys like that dont sell for a loss.

I am also contending with what to do with my BTC I haventt sold yet. I was lucky I wanst home because I would have probably sold at 7880 earlier today.

So one coins 'loss' (even though it hasnt happened yet) is another gain. (If I sell).

well second guessing cost me (again) looks like the dip is on the reset is going ot happen in an hour or so, it may stabilize after and go up but if the numbers hold true it looks like a major dip. Add that to the announcement of the B2X fork going through (I said it would) and I suspect a lot of currencies to take big dips as people try again with a new fork.

reset in about 30 minutes going to be very interesting to see what happens. Volumes have gone extinct so probably not much but a couple heavy hitters could manipulate it with not much effort.

Crazy moves o going on the past 30 minutes or so. A lot of orders lined up on the line which is sitting at 71.93/94 The more people sell the more people line up buy orders. To do that that tells me a major push is on. I put in a couple orders then took them down. I still have 1000 coins and a little bit so if they go through the roof I will be dumping down to maybe 400 or so coins left. But they would have to get to 90 which is along ways away before I sold too many of my reserves.

Just sold over 4K and shot up to 72.00 not sure where its going but I am going ot have to pay attention.

Crazy moves o going on the past 30 minutes or so. A lot of orders lined up on the line which is sitting at 71.93/94 The more people sell the more people line up buy orders. To do that that tells me a major push is on. I put in a couple orders then took them down. I still have 1000 coins and a little bit so if they go through the roof I will be dumping down to maybe 400 or so coins left. But they would have to get to 90 which is along ways away before I sold too many of my reserves.

Just sold over 4K and shot up to 72.00 not sure where its going but I am going ot have to pay attention.
    I just sold mine this morning thinking 71.50ish would be the high......oh well

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    I just sold mine this morning thinking 71.50ish would be the high......oh well
    yeah its on the collapse now they sucked a few people I had a sell at 73.11 ( I think thats why it leveled off for a bit I sold 150 in smallish blocks) and 73.22 (150 in same types of blocks) and they got higher but crashing now.

They had 3 major league blocks sold and then it was a complete freefall. Slowed down and stabilized now at 72.23 so it MIGHT actually climb back up again but I am not messing around. I will take what I get and when it goes down again like it always does I will start over.

Already back up to 72.56 again. Definitely something going on. Npw back down to 72.30s.

Looks like the buyers got out now so we will see what happens. A lot of sellers right now all lined up but those bigger buy blocks all gone but one and that one has been split up. Still holding their won but I think people trading back and forth to get a little bit more out before the next crash that sends it spiraling down.