LeBron's legacy not what it once was - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Default Re: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I guarantee those ex-bulls on the roster are not. LeBron has changed from a one-on-one defender to a help defender, maybe it’s the D they are playing.
    As a matter of fact, here's what I see happening in the NBA finals this year, w/ Flash coming off the bench:

That 2nd line is going to "dive" in their and get some... at least not get absolutely pummelled w/ LBJ on the bench and that's all we need. Just hold the line.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    maybe lebron in OKC ?
    Possibly staysin the east with Philly...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post

Here's a hint, I have watched 80% of the Cavs games this year and LBJ is absolutely, positively, still a +Defender.
    No wonder why you think he's the best of all time. His defense is awful. A lot has to do with playing too many minutes having to rest on D.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    No wonder why you think he's the best of all time. His defense is awful. A lot has to do with playing too many minutes having to rest on D.
    You've been saying this for years along with all the other Joe's while the Pros agree w/ me; you are the one who linked me to the article. Not that I needed the confirmation as I know what I am watching.

I'm watching him, he is not resting on defense. You guys can't get away with that this year, I'm not just watching the highlights, I'm watching the games and what you are saying is not true. I can pick out the best defender in the world and make him look like shit by cherry-picking GIFS.

Can you supply a synopsis of what you have seen him doing defensively that is so poor?
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

You've been saying this for years along with all the other Joe's while the Pros agree w/ me; you are the one who linked me to the article. Not that I needed the confirmation as I know what I am watching.

I'm watching him, he is not resting on defense. You guys can't get away with that this year, I'm not just watching the highlights, I'm watching the games and what you are saying is not true. I can pick out the best defender in the world and make him look like shit by cherry-picking GIFS.

Can you supply a synopsis of what you have seen him doing defensively that is so poor?
    You're the farthest thing from a professional sports gambler. Everyone but you realizes he rests and floats on defense. I can show you many articles too.

Logging the spot-ups surrendered by the Cavs, about one in every four was the result of either James himself falling asleep, over-helping or ball-watching, or as a result of something else James did
    posted above

posted above
    Can you do any thinking for yourself or do you have to rely on these silly articles? You tell me what you have seen him do on the defensive end and I will do the same.

You're the farthest thing from a professional sports gambler. Everyone but you realizes he rests and floats on defense. I can show you many articles too.
    Coming from you, this is a compliment and further proof that you have no idea what you are talking about; but, whats new?

Coming from you, this is a compliment and further proof that you have no idea what you are talking about; but, whats new?
    what sports do you bet?

what sports do you bet?
    I don't bet, I trade one market in one sport (Soccer) which gives me a decided advantage over anyone not doing the exact same thing.

I don't bet, I trade one market in one sport (Soccer) which gives me a decided advantage over anyone not doing the exact same thing.
    So you don't bet basketball? Playing with your feet is totally different than hands.

You have a preconceived notion that LeBron plays good defense and nothing is going to change your mind. Show me one other person that agrees with you.

So you don't bet basketball? Playing with your feet is totally different than hands.

You have a preconceived notion that LeBron plays good defense and nothing is going to change your mind. Show me one other person that agrees with you.
    GTFO, we had the exact same conversation a few months ago. How is this news to you? The last B-ball bet I made was a Series bet on the Spurs-Heat Finals.

Show you one person? You linked to an article that stated the Pros make a spread adjustment that factors in LBJ's Defensive Impact. You linked it, not me. Did you even read it?

GTFO, we had the exact same conversation a few months ago. How is this news to you? The last B-ball bet I made was a Series bet on the Spurs-Heat Finals.

Show you one person? You linked to an article that stated the Pros make a spread adjustment that factors in LBJ's Defensive Impact. You linked it, not me. Did you even read it?
    The article showed play after play where LeBron played awful defense. Here are quotes:

The King is the best player on the Cavs but he has had defensive issues this season
    LeBron James is surrendering an absolutely insane amount of spot-up shots
    The key is that this is the biggest problem area for the Cavs. Teams take spot-up shots more than any other type. They score at a higher rate than anything but transition. And James is a big issue within this function.

You don't need to watch 80% of Brick's games. Watch one game and you'll see he rests and floats on defense. He's old and fatigues fast. It's been the same for years now.

The article showed play after play where LeBron played awful defense. Here are quotes:
    Fuck that article. What are you seeing, with your own eyes? Let's watch him tonight and lets grade him out... deal?

There are a few South American Soccer games on that I will be trading at the same time so I may miss a few things but I should capture most of the game.

You don't need to watch 80% of Brick's games. Watch one game and you'll see he rests and floats on defense. He's old and fatigues fast. It's been the same for years now.
    No it hasn't. The article you linked belies your statement. The Pros disagree.

Fuck that article. What are you seeing, with your own eyes? Let's watch him tonight and lets grade him out... deal?

There are a few South American Soccer games on that I will be trading at the same time so I miss a few things but I should capture most of the game.
    I can't watch tonight. Let's pick another day.

Anytime. Perhaps when they play the Knicks again and LBJ locks down the 7'3 Porzingis, late.... Again.

Or did that not happen? Because I could have sworn I saw it.

Tied score, late 4th, Clippers ball to win the game (or go ahead). LBJ had played 40 minutes to this point and the Clippers forced a switch to get LBJ off Blake so that Griffin could try his luck against Wade.

The Defense rests (no pun intended).

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Grade LeBrons GM performance. I’ll give it an F.

148 points allowed today? Lol
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar

funny thing is cavs fans are crying for Lue to be fired

they blame lue! Not bron bron

they think lue calls the shots...
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Go fuck yourself pig, hopefully you catch a bullet one day

EOG Veteran

The defensive frontcourt of James, Love and Crowder is an embarrassment to the game.

By the time Brick's career is over, he'll be the all time NBA leader in turnovers. Right now his 5th.

Definitely not a clutch player. Looking for the last two years.

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine

Late LeBron miss in Toronto left him 5-for-47 over last 10 seasons on game-tying or go-ahead FGs in last five seconds of fourth quarter & OT

9:29 AM - Feb 29, 2016

I cant remember last time Cavs played even or better w/Brick on court.

3 games before last night he was -26 in total when on the court......

Last night Cleveland was -33 w/Brick on court!!! Thats outrageously bad.

Starting to not even be funny, he is a huge liability on the court!! Defense and turnovers are killing Cleveland when Brick is playing.....

Also choking on FTs, 2 games ago he was 2-8 from FT line? Fuck thats shameful for kiddie team!?? Miss 6 of 8 FTs, really? Shaq would be embarrassed.

Far and away the most overrated player in the NBA, not even a close second. Its almost to pathetic levels.

Even people who look at him as a hero are going to catch on if this keeps up.

Definitely not a clutch player. Looking for the last two years.

Damn!! Nice find Raiders.

]LeBron James — widely renowned as the best player in the NBA, a positionless, all-around freak we have all grown to admire — is not only the worst defender in a Cavalier uniform, but one of the worst in the entire NBA.
    https://94feetreport.com/lebron-jame...a-ef8bf4c819dd

EOG Dedicated

Sad thing is Lebron still makes amazing defensive plays once or twice a game but is about as lazy on defense as anyone. He is trying to save himself but is hurting the team doing it..... He won't cut his minutes because he is a STAT player. He knows the only way he can be considered a top 10 all-time player is to be the #1 NBA's all-time scoring leader. And he could get there but will be as useless as Kobe in his last 4 years....... Gamebreds funny

EOG Dedicated

No difference between Kobes last years and Lebrons next 4 to 5 years.

Lebron going to lose again

Bettors thought team meeting on Monday ironed everything out....however as Billups so elequently stated meetings mean u ain't winning.

Cavs with a rally at the end of game with the Spurs only lost by 12

perhaps another team meeting with popcorn.

Why does almost every better than average player to team up with Lebron have a problem playing with him?

Bosh
    Love
    Thomas
    Irving

List goes on and on.

Playing with this pussy is a nightmare for everyone but Wade. Any comment LebronBred?

Quote Originally Posted by High Times View Post
    Sad thing is Lebron still makes amazing defensive plays once or twice a game but is about as lazy on defense as anyone. He is trying to save himself but is hurting the team doing it..... He won't cut his minutes because he is a STAT player. He knows the only way he can be considered a top 10 all-time player is to be the #1 NBA's all-time scoring leader. And he could get there but will be as useless as Kobe in his last 4 years....... Gamebreds funny
    Have you watched the last 2 games? He's been super on defense. He turns it on and off.

Stat player? Think for yourself and stop listening to other people, unless that other person is me Let's talk about his stats. Do you his teams records when he records a triple-double? I don't know the exact record but I know it is outstanding. He led his team to a historical Finals championship while leading both teams in Pts, Rbs, Asts, Blocks and Steals. He stuffs the stat sheet and Curry's weak ass shit.

Have you watched the last 2 games? He's been super on defense. He turns it on and off.

Stat player? Think for yourself and stop listening to other people, unless that other person is me Let's talk about his stats. Do you his teams records when he records a triple-double? I don't know the exact record but I know it is outstanding. He led his team to a historical Finals championship while leading both teams in Pts, Rbs, Asts, Blocks and Steals. He stuffs the stat sheet and Curry's weak ass shit.

gave up 104 & 108 to detroit and indiana

No DEE

sad