LeBron's legacy not what it once was - Page 14
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Default Re: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Quote Originally Posted by High Times View Post
    He had one good game against fricken Denver and they say he's better than ever......
    bred must be trolling and we fell for it. I should have realized it 4 months ago when bred was talking about Brick's insane defense.

bred still doesn't know how to evaluate stats of a point forward and thinks it's impressive to hit a high percentage of layups and dunks. He forgets about the awful percentage outside of a layup.

Over 40% of Brick's shots are layups or dunks.

The average free throw percentage is 76.9%

Brick this year 72.7%
    Last year 67.4%

yet bred thinks somehow Brick is a good outside shooter.

I wonder what the impact will be when Love comes back.

bred - Is Brick playing elite defense or do you want to take that back?

EOG Dedicated

Bozo came to town and went 0'fr.....

Brick -13 plus/minus. Second worse guy on the court.

They may miss the playoffs.
    Unless Love comes back healthy and carries the team, like he's used to doing.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Bozo came to town and went 0'fr.....
    So I take it that you aren't the one who paid for the #LABron billboards?
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

EOG Dedicated

Harden and Wesrbrooks stats are diwn, but their teams are better. That's how it works

Thomas will be a star again now that he's away from Brick.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Thomas will be a star again now that he's away from Brick.
    Didn't know Tyrus was still in the league.

lebron said he is " a fine wine "

Can't blame Lue for benching Brick.

LBJ's game is like, WHOA!!!

You haters keep acting like you don't know...

Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

The most assists in NBA history w/out a Turnover belongs to...

LeBron Raymone James w/ 17.

Let's add that to his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post

But what about that 1 free throw he missed at the end of the game homie?

Brick will make up for it. It won't be long until he's the all time leader in turnovers.

Hell of a game out of Love too. 4-6 from three point range spreading the court. 23 pts, 12 rebounds, 4 assists.

Excluding Brick, Cle was 14-21 from the 3 point line. Sharp shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    But what about that 1 free throw he missed at the end of the game homie?
    LMAO.

I love trolling the trollers. I just can't help myself.

bred acts as if it's the first time that someone had 17 assists in a

Jordan vs. Portland 3/24/89

34 points
    17 assists
    7 rebounds
    6 steals

Antetokounmpo averages 27.5 pts, 10.1 rebounds, 4.8 assists and plays great defense.

Westbrook 25.4/9.7/10.2 and plays with heart.

Brick plays no defense contrary to what bred says.

bred watches Brick and no one else from the past or present.

Quote Originally Posted by ttaylor89 View Post
    They may miss the playoffs.
    Unless Love comes back healthy and carries the team, like he's used to doing.

Man it's tough being right this much.
    They were close to not making the playoffs, with Lebron playing selfishly.

Now that Love came back, they're 2-0.

Now they have the best player to ever play the game and Love comes back and starts giving that guy somebody to pass to. Probably favored to win the championship this time next week after going 11-0 with Love back.

Imagine if they had a coach on the team, they may win the next 12 years.

Man it's tough being right this much.
    They were close to not making the playoffs, with Lebron playing selfishly.

Now that Love came back, they're 2-0.

Now they have the best player to ever play the game and Love comes back and starts giving that guy somebody to pass to. Probably favored to win the championship this time next week after going 11-0 with Love back.

Imagine if they had a coach on the team, they may win the next 12 years.
    LOL miss the playoffs...

bred acts as if it's the first time that someone had 17 assists in a

Jordan vs. Portland 3/24/89

34 points
    17 assists
    7 rebounds
    6 steals

Why are you posting this game?

If you're bringing up random games to prove he's better than Lebron(I think that's what you're doing), bring up the time he scored 69 points against lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeemer View Post
    LOL miss the playoffs...

Hey, just trying to fit in.

If you're bringing up random games to prove he's better than Lebron(I think that's what you're doing), bring up the time he scored 69 points against lebron.
    In that game, MJ turned the ball over at least once and cost his a team a precious possession; shame, shame!!!

true, and he's scored 60 or more 5 times. Brick's high is 60. I just brought up a huge assist game because that's what they were bragging about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeemer View Post
    LOL miss the playoffs...
    Lebron James is as good as hall of famer Michael Brantley!

true, and he's scored 60 or more 5 times. Brick's high is 60. I just brought up a huge assist game because that's what they were bragging about.

oh thanks for clarifying.

Laziest player in the NBA gave up a lot of 5 on 4s by not getting back. Awful effort again tonight.

Laziest player in the NBA gave up a lot of 5 on 4s by not getting back. Awful effort again tonight.

Noticed that as well. And bred says he's a lock for 1st team all nba defense this year. don't know what he's smokin

Noticed that as well. And bred says he's a lock for 1st team all nba defense this year. don't know what he's smokin
    LOL.

Raiders posting credo: Repeat a lie long enough and eventually people will start to believe it.

Congrats Raiders, you won this round, yet again. I'll get you one day!!!

LOL.

Raiders posting credo: Repeat a lie long enough and eventually people will start to believe it.

Congrats Raiders, you won this round, yet again. I'll get you one day!!!
    I posted your quotes. Some from last year and some from this year talking about Brick playing insane and elite defense. The proof is out there.

I have no idea what Raiders just said and I give my word I didn't, nor have I ever, used the "view post" option. I just want to tip my hat to him. This fucking guy is the UnDead.

I killed him off years ago yet he is still posting w/ his head chopped off. We're at the point now where his lies are even getting mocked. You have to admire his persistence if not his intelligence.

I have no idea what Raiders just said and I give my word I didn't, nor have I ever, used the "view post" option. I just want to tip my hat to him. This fucking guy is the UnDead.

I killed him off years ago yet he is still posting w/ his head chopped off. We're at the point now where his lies are even getting mocked. You have to admire his persistence if not his intelligence.

He said something along the lines of "gamebred said just last Saturday at 1045pm est time that lebrick has the best 3pt shot in the league this year" then rambled on about al faruq amino being better than lebrick overall. Then came back to talking about you saying "I bet gamebred thinks lebrick is better than robert horry" then posted some videos of robert horry making 3 jump shots in a row one game that proved he was better than lebron, then said ohh and he has more rings and is more clutch.

guy is just rambling at this point.