John Fox...what an idiot.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 136

Thread: John Fox...what an idiot....

  1. #36

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    You're not stating why. The ball is NE ball because the ball is dead the second an out of bounds player touches the ball, and it is returned to the team that had the ball last.

    That's just something you can't change.

    Cunningham fumbled, and repeatedly bat the ball with his hands while his toe and knee were out of bounds. The ball should have been ruled dead. That's just a fact by the rules.

    The ball being dead is something that can't be avoided. Someone who was out of bounds touched the ball. The ball was dead before it hit the pylon. Period.

    That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.

  2. #37

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.

  3. #38
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,239

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    John is a Marxist-Leninist like V.D. Makes ZERO sense why you some of you guy's don't understand fools like them

  4. #39

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    The clueless homer idiot stated: "Cunningham fumbled, and repeatedly bat the ball with his hands while his toe and knee were out of bounds.". As everyone sane can see, this clearly didn't happen. That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.

  5. #40

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Our poor little autistic tribesman is super angry

    Ezekiel Elliot left the country and TheGuesser still doesn't think he serves the suspension this year.

  6. #41

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Our poor little autistic tribesman is super angry

    Ezekiel Elliot left the country and TheGuesser still doesn't think he serves the suspension this year.
    Angry? Having a blast watching Curb, and making you look like a bigger fool than you usually do yourself. Continued Anti Semitism noted.

  7. #42

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Ezekiel Elliot sipping mai tais on a beach somewhere and he's still not serving his suspension this year according to TheGuesser

  8. #43

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Ezekiel Elliot sipping mai tais on a beach somewhere and he's still not serving his suspension this year according to TheGuesser
    This idiot is resorting to other threads he was humiliated in also. The gift that keeps on giving, until he's banned again. That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.

  9. #44

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    I guess the little clueless idiot gave up when the gif clearly showed he was lying about Cunningham repeatedly batting the ball when he was out of bounds.

    For anyone who is a Curb fan and didn't watch tonight's episode yet, highly recommended, funny as shit.

  10. #45

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Sorry little tribesman. If his fingertips are still on the football when that toe hits out of bounds at the very beginning of the gif, it's a dead ball, no touchback.

    Watch the very beginning of the gif. Toe tip hits OUT of bounds and then the ball changes directions in mid air.

    They missed it.

    Sorry little tribesman, you're wrong again.

    Ezekiel Elliot won't serve his suspension this year!!! Dude is out of the fucking country for the next 2 months but he won't serve his suspension this year.

  11. #46

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Sorry little tribesman. If his fingertips are still on the football when that toe hits out of bounds at the very beginning of the gif, it's a dead ball, no touchback.

    Watch the very beginning of the gif. Toe tip hits OUT of bounds and then the ball changes directions in mid air.

    They missed it.

    Sorry little tribesman, you're wrong again.

    Ezekiel Elliot won't serve his suspension this year!!! Dude is out of the fucking country for the next 2 months but he won't serve his suspension this year.
    Increase in Anti Semitism noted when the little child is proven wrong in words AND Pictures that can't be disputed by anyone sane. This idiot disagrees with every analyst, rules expert, replay official, and replay official for the last several years. If the idiot had a shred of sanity, he would admit he's wrong, apologize, and move on to the next topic he'll be made a fool of. But like the Idiot Drumpf he pumps out to, he's not capable of admitting he's wrong.

  12. #47
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,016

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    MichaelNazi, you in?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  13. #48

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    For the record, JavyBaez9 destroyed The "Dishonest" Guesser in the Elliott suspended thread.

    Case closed.

  14. #49

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    For the record, JavyBaez9 destroyed The "Dishonest" Guesser in the Elliott suspended thread.

    Case closed.
    For the record, you were made a fool of in that thread, and if you're backing your little infant buddy in this one, then you're being made a fool of in this one also. But for someone who thinks he should get his money back, when a draw happens, when he bet a 3 way boxing line, even after having it explained to him multiple times, being made a fool of is a way of life. Stay in your lane Chuckles. Being embarrassed in one thread should be enough for you.

  15. #50

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Call as reversed was 100% correct. Every analyst and rules expert agrees. As with everything else in life, you are 100% wrong. https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/12/...ouchback-pylon

    "That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.
    Goddamn, you are obnoxious right now. You're not even listening.

    Javy is correct. If a player contacts a ball while that player is out of bounds, then the ball is dead. If this happens before the ball goes through the goalline (pylon), then the ball remains with the team of the touching player.

    The reason the rules experts got this wrong is because they didn't realize his leg touched out of bounds while his hand was touching the ball in the field of play.

    The understand the rule. They just did not have the facts. You have been given both the rule and the facts, but still fail to understand.

  16. #51

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by IssaJet View Post
    Goddamn, you are obnoxious right now. You're not even listening.

    Javy is correct. If a player contacts a ball while that player is out of bounds, then the ball is dead. If this happens before the ball goes through the goalline (pylon), then the ball remains with the team of the touching player.

    The reason the rules experts got this wrong is because they didn't realize his leg touched out of bounds while his hand was touching the ball in the field of play.

    The understand the rule. They just did not have the facts. You have been given both the rule and the facts, but still fail to understand.
    The Rule and the facts were properly applied on the reversal. I'm listening to the idiot, but he's dead wrong. And now, so are you. There is a difference between a player being out of bounds and touching a ball on the playing field, and what happened on the play in question. He clearly lost control of the ball and the ball touched the pylon. So I'll continue to post the proper application of the rule, as it was applied. Since you're not an idiot like Javy, AFAIK, I won't put it in large font, but it's true no matter what font it's in.

    "That call is about as clear as it gets. Because Cunningham lost control of the ball before reaching the goal line, it’s a fumble. And because that fumble hits the pylon, it’s ruled as a fumble through the end zone, which is a touchback for the defense.

  17. #52

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    The funniest part of the replay challenge. The Bears didn't lose a time out, because the challange was "successful", and resulted in a proper reversal of the botched call on the field.

    Referee Tony Corrente offered this explanation, via a pool reporter:
    "Looking at the review, he did not step out of bounds and started lunging toward the goal line (with both hands on the ball)," Corrente said. "As he was lunging toward the goal line, he lost the ball in his right hand first, probably, I'm going to guess, 2 feet maybe short of the pylon. As he got even closer, the left hand came off. We had to put together two different angles in order to see both hands losing the football. After he lost it the second time, it went right into the pylon. Which creates a touchback.”
    The Packers still could’ve challenged the play had the Bears not, too. But that this was a self-inflicted thing — the Bears technically “won” the challenge, and thus kept their timeout — made it all the more maddening in a seven-point loss.
    “I feel like we were rolling as an offense,” Cunningham said. “I feel like that play did have a big impact on the game. Worst case scenario, we walk away with three points in that situation. You never want to leave points on the field. It most definitely played a big part in today’s game.”

  18. #53

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Dean Blandino of Fox Sports feels the Bears should have retained possession of the ball at the Green Bay two-yard-line.

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...112-story.html

  19. #54

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Javy, calm down please.

    Sheesh!

  20. #55

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Dean Blandino of Fox Sports feels the Bears should have retained possession of the ball at the Green Bay two-yard-line.

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...112-story.html
    Dean just got the play wrong. He originally thought Cunningham was out of bounds before he lost the ball. Clearly, that did not happen.

  21. #56

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    And sadly for Bennie Cunningham, he knows what a fumble going into the end zone, reaching for the pylon, is all about. It's Not his first rodeo at this sort of thing, although at least that time, another player forced the fumble.

  22. #57

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by pippy View Post
    No one knows whats a catch..look at the play Thur nite game where player caught it over the middle stumbled for about4 steps fumbled while not being touched only to have it ruled a no catch..NFL product is shit..


    Eliminate point-spreads and fantasy, and this is the Usfl on life support.

  23. #58

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Instead of arguing about the ruling, its pretty clear Fox shouldn't have challenged it to begin with.

  24. #59

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Instead of arguing about the ruling, its pretty clear Fox shouldn't have challenged it to begin with.
    Correct, because there was a 0.00% chance of them ruling a touchdown.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

  25. #60

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    If you want to be precise to the kunt hair, JV is correct. If the ball is touched while out of bounds, dead ball at that spot. Who Alan Karres. These replays are used to script the games. They rule based on whatever they want the outcome. No consistency led alone clearness.

  26. #61

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Same play they will call 1st and goal at the won inch kunt line.

  27. #62
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,016

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Javy, calm down please.

    Sheesh!
    Yeah John, that'll do it, I'm sure telling him to calm down will make him change his behavior here, LMAO
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  28. #63

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Stop fucking sticking the Goddamn ball out. Stop fucking slowing down to style. And stop fucking kicking the onsides to 10 fucking defenders on the line when there is only 1 guy back to cover 60 yards of grass.

  29. #64
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,016

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9;4952743[B
    ]Our poor little autistic tribesman is super angry
    [/B]
    Ezekiel Elliot left the country and TheGuesser still doesn't think he serves the suspension this year.
    MichaelNazi, you in?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  30. #65

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    I don't think defensive teams should get possession if a ball is fumbled out of the end zone without ever gaining possession themself. The defense has to recover the fumble on every part of the field but the offense is penalized to the nth degree for earning yards on a drive where it matters most.

  31. #66

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think defensive teams should get possession if a ball is fumbled out of the end zone without ever gaining possession themself. The defense has to recover the fumble on every part of the field but the offense is penalized to the nth degree for earning yards on a drive where it matters most.
    I agree with this. If a player about to score fumbles into the endzone, give that team the ball back at the 20, which is still penalizing them for fumbling. But don't give the defense the ball when they never even gained possession of it.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

  32. #67

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    If you want to be precise to the kunt hair, JV is correct. If the ball is touched while out of bounds, dead ball at that spot. Who Alan Karres. These replays are used to script the games. They rule based on whatever they want the outcome. No consistency led alone clearness.
    bingo

    he touched it while his toe and knee were down out of bounds

    I just don't like the gall of the replay official to reverse something that major when it's not right. You should have to know for sure before changing the game like that.

    But again, this is just 1 of a dozen reasons why the NFL is bleeding fans and sponsors.

  33. #68

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    No doubt. As soon as they go under the hood, they become God. And they go under the hood all the time. I assume the books needed the Packers bigly.

  34. #69

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by richsox24 View Post
    I agree with this. If a player about to score fumbles into the endzone, give that team the ball back at the 20, which is still penalizing them for fumbling. But don't give the defense the ball when they never even gained possession of it.
    Offense already has enough advantages.

  35. #70

    Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Offense already has enough advantages.
    Why should the defense get rewarded for doing absolutely nothing?
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •