John Fox...what an idiot.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Fox...what an idiot....

Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I guess the little clueless idiot gave up when the gif clearly showed he was lying about Cunningham repeatedly batting the ball when he was out of bounds.

For anyone who is a Curb fan and didn't watch tonight's episode yet, highly recommended, funny as shit.
    Curb was meh. The week before was far better (the "Accidental Text Sent on Purpose). But I'd take a mediocre Curb anyday over a shitshow like Sunday Night football last night.

There's been this scenario several times this season (touchback scenario). The rule has never made any sense, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it changed in the offseason.

Matt Hasselbeck just said they missed it b/c he was touching down out of bounds while he touched the ball.

Uh oh! TheGuesser bitch slapped again. But he probably just thinks he knows more than a former NFL quarterback.

Waddle said he was out of bounds while ball had contact with his hand..play dead

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    Waddle said he was out of bounds while ball had contact with his hand..play dead
    Another embarrassing loss by TheGuesser. Starting to become a trend.

Hasselbeck on the pylon play " the NFL screwed this up "

The point of replay is to get nitpicky and get it right... if you're going to reverse it and not consider every possible reason your reversal might be wrong, why bother having replay at all?

The second his toe is touching down out of bounds and his fingertip tips the ball at the same time, the play is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    The point of replay is to get nitpicky and get it right... if you're going to reverse it and not consider every possible reason your reversal might be wrong, why bother having replay at all?

The second his toe is touching down out of bounds and his fingertip tips the ball at the same time, the play is dead.
    Bitching about it aint gonna change it, I though Gronk had a TD last night, they didn't give it to him either

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Bitching about it aint gonna change it, I though Gronk had a TD last night, they didn't give it to him either
    I want Bears to get a good draft pick and for Fox to get fired and someone take over his improved defense and actually knows how to coach offense. So I'm not even that upset, it's just hilarious to me that the NFL is going down the shitter in multiple ways.

I want Bears to get a good draft pick and for Fox to get fired and someone take over his improved defense and actually knows how to coach offense. So I'm not even that upset, it's just hilarious to me that the NFL is going down the shitter in multiple ways.

Every year this guy has a new reason why it's okay the Bears are gutter trash. Rationalization is one of the human minds most impressive abilities.

Bottom line is that Fox should have never challenged the call....would have been first and goal in a game the Bears could have won...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post

Every year this guy has a new reason why it's okay the Bears are gutter trash. Rationalization is one of the human minds most impressive abilities.
    What are you talking about? In 2015, I speculated that the Bears hired Fox to fix the defense after Trestman turned the entire team into a joke. He's done that. No one thought this was going to be a one coach rebuild except idiots like you and Ruca.

Or let me guess, when the Cubs were rebuilding, they thought Mike Quade and Dale Sveum were the guys that would lead them to the World Series?

Sometimes, your rebuild plans for shuffling through coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Bottom line is that Fox should have never challenged the call....would have been first and goal in a game the Bears could have won...
    That's what bad teams and bad coaches do, they dont have any confidence they'll score from the 1 yd line. Why even play the game if you think like that?

Call was correct as reversed, 100%. Could not have been more obvious. Player loses ball as he's going out of bounds, ball hit pylon. Touchback. That's the rule, and although there are constant cries to give the ball back to the Offense, I don't think they should, and I don't think they will. This happens multiple times per season, it's always cried about, but it isn't changed. Players need to stop stretching in that situation unless it's 4th down or end of half/game scenario. It goes against human nature, but as Cunningham noted when he affirmed the call, They go over the scenario and he knew better.

Agree with everyone here. Mccarthy is too stooooopid to have ever challenged that play on his own

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Agree with everyone here. Mccarthy is too stooooopid to have ever challenged that play on his own
    I think he would have. It was obviously not a TD, so he had little to lose, but a TO. The upside was what happened when Fox challenged.

Another bad job by Fox.

More importantly, since Fox will be gone at the end of the year, is another bad job by the NFL officials reversing to the wrong call. NFL officials will still suck next year. Fox will be gone next year.

I think he would have. It was obviously not a TD, so he had little to lose, but a TO. The upside was what happened when Fox challenged.
    How many posts you have in this thread?

Here's the thing about "Chi-town-Hawk". The guy liked to take it up his rectum. He loved "indy-card" grapplers. Gagne told me all about him. How half-the-time, there was a rooster in his mouth. Or the other half? one-two-three-up-his-ass. At least "Hawk" knew what his talents were

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    How many posts you have in this thread?
    Not sure, why don't you tell me. I don't count em. I just post em when I feel like I want to.

Good for you "chief"

Why is this concept so hard to figure out? A player who is making contact out of bounds can absolutely not touch the ball. If he does, it's a dead ball immediately. The fumble hitting the pylon after doesn't supersede this rule

Why is this concept so hard to figure out? A player who is making contact out of bounds can absolutely not touch the ball. If he does, it's a dead ball immediately. The fumble hitting the pylon after doesn't supersede this rule
    It's not. He lost the ball as he was going out of bounds and it touched the pylon. He didn't touch the ball when he was out of bounds. . Rule was applied 100% correctly.

He touched the ball very clearly with his toe out of bounds before it hit the pylon. lol you're so dumb

The game announcer called it immediately, and so did I watching it. As a GB bettor, I was yelling for a challenge. Little did I know Foxy would be the one challenging, but quite sure GB would have, one way or the other. If Chi rushed up to run the next play, that tells GB something was up. If they didn't, there was enough time to see the play upstairs by GB's people and phone it down to McCarthy. Thanks to Fox, they didn't have to. Blandino thought he got saved by stepping out of bounds first, but that clearly didn't happen.

He touched the ball very clearly with his toe out of bounds before it hit the pylon. lol you're so dumb
    He clearly didn't. The call was applied correctly, and you continue to be a clueless idiot about all things.

What an idiot.

Wrong about Trump

Wrong about Elliot

Wrong about this play

And quadruple downs.

Elliot is out of the country drinking and TheGuesser is still on record as saying there's no way Elliot serves his suspension this year. What an imbecile!

Rack-that-Sum-up

What an idiot.

Wrong about Trump

Wrong about Elliot

Wrong about this play

And quadruple downs.

Elliot is out of the country drinking and TheGuesser is still on record as saying there's no way Elliot serves his suspension this year. What an imbecile!
    Everything this idiot little kid posts is a lie. I never said there is no way Elliot serves his suspension this year. I gave an opinion that it wasn't over(it wasn't), that he'd play in a game each time his suspension was announced(he did), and would again wager that he'll play before the current 6 game suspension runs it's course. That's the only one I may be wrong on, but we won't know until 6 games pass, and I'd still bet that that he plays before 6 games. We'll see, but we already know this sick, anti semitic liar can't stop posting his lies, even when JK admonishes him to stop. Maybe JK will act on his admonishin for the 20th time? Onward and upward.
    Simply another lie by the Idiot Drumpf ball sucker. He lies about as much as his idol does.

You said he wouldn't serve his suspension this year, and you're still not conceding?

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Jesus Fucking Christ...

He already served his suspension buddy. You literally can not be right about your statement that he won't serve his suspension this year.

You said he wouldn't serve his suspension this year, and you're still not conceding?

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Jesus Fucking Christ...

He already served his suspension buddy. You literally can not be right about your statement that he won't serve his suspension this year.
    I gave an opinion, idiot. So far, I was right about my opinion. I may ultimately be wrong, and he serves all 6 games this year, but so what? I'll be wrong. And you'll still be an anti semitic, racist, idiotic asshole, that's been banned at least a dozen times and should be permanently banned. Onward and upward.

You said he doesn't serve the suspension this year.

You were 100% wrong about that, whether it's a 4 or 6 game suspension, he's still serving it this year.

You're wrong, you fucking idiot.

You said he doesn't serve the suspension this year.

You were 100% wrong about that, whether it's a 4 or 6 game suspension, he's still serving it this year.

You're wrong, you fucking idiot.
    I can't be wrong about something that hasn't happened yet. When/if Zeke serves his 6 game suspension this year, then I will be wrong, and will have no problem admitting my opinion was wrong. So far, I've been right, and you're still an anti semitic, racist psychopath, whether my opinion about Zeke's suspension turns out right or wrong.

I can't be wrong about something that hasn't happened yet. When/if Zeke serves his 6 game suspension this year, then I will be wrong, and will have no problem admitting my opinion was wrong. So far, I've been right, and you're still an anti semitic, racist psychopath, whether my opinion about Zeke's suspension turns out right or wrong.
    you didn't say '6 game suspension'

you said suspension.

you're already wrong, you manipulating, conniving, little rat