John Fox...what an idiot.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: John Fox...what an idiot....

Default Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I still think Zeke's legal team and the NFLPA will get this held up in court for the remainder of this year, and he won't serve the suspension until next year, ala Brady. This isn't over.
    I actually feel bad for you, you lying little rat. You think that him serving a 4 game suspension this year means you're right about this statement???

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    you didn't say '6 game suspension'

you said suspension.

you're already wrong, you manipulating, conniving, little rat
    You are lying, AGAIN. I said I would bet that Zeke would play in one of the next 6 games after his "suspension" was announced. I cashed on the bet once, would have again if offered, and would bet it again, if offered. Anyone who cares can clearly see it in that thread. And they can clearly see in virtually everu thread you post in that you're a racist, sick, anti semitic asshole.

YOUR EXACT QUOTE IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, YOU LITTLE RAT

I actually feel bad for you, you lying little rat. You think that him serving a 4 game suspension this year means you're right about this statement???
    Funny how you minimized "This isn't over" (it wasn't, and isn't)and completely ignored the part about my bets. But that's what a lying, manipulative, sick, obsessed anti semitic racist psychopath does.

You have zero chance of being right about your statement. You said you think it will get held up until the next year like Tom Brady's situation. It wasn't. He will serve the full 6 games this year, or it will be reduced to 4 games, as was always a possibility in appeal, and he will serve the ENTIRE 4 game suspension this year.

There is ZERO chance of this getting held until next year, which is what you predicted.

You are flat out wrong, you lying little rat.

You have zero chance of being right about your statement. You said you think it will get held up until the next year like Tom Brady's situation. It wasn't. He will serve the full 6 games this year, or it will be reduced to 4 games, as was always a possibility in appeal, and he will serve the ENTIRE 4 game suspension this year.

There is ZERO chance of this getting held until next year, which is what you predicted.

You are flat out wrong, you lying little rat.
    Post the part about my cashed and proposed bets, the gist of my posts. You lying, anti semitic little child racist. You won't, because it'll show you to be the liar everyone already knows you are. Onward and upward.

You could just admit you were wrong about this dragging out until next year, ala Brady. But you can't admit you were wrong, can you rat?

You could just admit you were wrong about this dragging out until next year, ala Brady. But you can't admit you were wrong, can you rat?
    Be glad to admit it when/if he serves the 6 games this year, as I've stated several times. Unlike a sick psychopath like you ,or the Idiot Drumpf you crank out to,, I have zero problem admitting when I'm wrong. I'm wrong often. Sane people are wrong and freely admit it when they are. Narcissists like you Can't. do. it.

If he gets it reduced to 4, and serves the entirety of the 4 game suspension this year, you think you're right about:

"I still think Zeke's legal team and the NFLPA will get this held up in court for the remainder of this year, and he won't serve the suspension until next year, ala Brady."

My God, we have a rat entirely incapable of being a sniveling little rat.

He thinks he's right if this is reduced to 4 games and served this year when he says he thinks it'll be served next year.

That's right folks... this is a grown adult who thinks him serving a 4 game suspension this year makes someone RIGHT who predicted the suspension would be served NEXT year.

Elliott is not at all like the Brady case. Elliott cost his team a wild-card, while TB-12 is polishing his SB rings

My God, we have a rat entirely incapable of being a sniveling little rat.

He thinks he's right if this is reduced to 4 games and served this year when he says he thinks it'll be served next year.

That's right folks... this is a grown adult who thinks him serving a 4 game suspension this year makes someone RIGHT who predicted the suspension would be served NEXT year.
    Of course I'd be right, since after each announced "suspension", I said I'd bet that Zeke will play in one of the next 6 games. 4 is less than 6, Idiot, even though math and facts are foreign concepts to morons like you.

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Elliott is not at all like the Brady case. Elliott cost his team a wild-card, while TB-12 is polishing his SB rings
    It's like it in that each player successfully fought their suspensions in court and didn't serve them immediately according to NFL wishes. Other than that, of course completely different.

lol what a sad rat

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros

Nice challenge Fox, LMFAO!!!!

patty, still running from your editing lie?

Yes, responded as soon as I saw your excuse. Waiting there for you dummy.

He made a point to call me out, chased me around the forum as though he had the goods on me?

I show up over there and he headed for the hills.

lol patty didn't say Cutler and the Bears

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    He made a point to call me out, chased me around the forum as though he had the goods on me?

I show up over there and he headed for the hills.

You can have the obsessed idiot for awhile Patty. I'm trying to figure out my losses for the week at each of my books. . I Think I actually gained ground in our contest across the street going 1-3-1.

lol patty didn't say Cutler and the Bears
    Exactly right.

I then proceeded to educate him on some basics of law.

To him photoshopping something on the forums could be presented as evidence in a court of law....

No, really!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    You can have the obsessed idiot for awhile Patty. I'm trying to figure out my losses for the week at each of my books. . I Think I actually gained ground in our contest across the street going 1-3-1.

Thanks but I get bored with him very quickly.

Spoiled the fun when I saw what he looked like.

In real life I'd be more inclined to help him across the streets than kick those teeth down his throat like he gets here nightly.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

I watched the replay 20+ times and I can’t tell if he fumbled before his toe touched the chalk. Whatever the call was should not have been overturned.

One thing the league could do is place cameras at each end of the end zones aimed down the length of the field. That angle would have helped greatly.

We know Fox is a dead man walking, so what SHOULD the Bears do?

They don't have the balls to take this chance, but I'm convinced Jim Leonhard will be a great head coach someday. A walk on at Wisky who became an All-B10 player, ends up with a 10 year NFL playing career. He was a DB but also played special teams. In his first year as DC at Wisky, he got a team that lost TJ Watt and Vince Biegal to the NFL draft, and lost starting LB Cichy before the season started. The results? Number one in the country in rush yards/game allowed, and number 1 in defensive QB rating against. At this point, Leonhard's price tag isn't in the stratosphere.....at least not yet. But I have little faith the Bears would go in this direction, and instead would hire a retread, like Marvin Lewis after he gets fired by the Bengals, or a Mike McCoy type coach.

Well, depends on whether bears can keep Fangio. Need an offensive minded head coach and keeping Fangio on board ideally.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    We know Fox is a dead man walking, so what SHOULD the Bears do?

They don't have the balls to take this chance, but I'm convinced Jim Leonhard will be a great head coach someday. A walk on at Wisky who became an All-B10 player, ends up with a 10 year NFL playing career. He was a DB but also played special teams. In his first year as DC at Wisky, he got a team that lost TJ Watt and Vince Biegal to the NFL draft, and lost starting LB Cichy before the season started. The results? Number one in the country in rush yards/game allowed, and number 1 in defensive QB rating against. At this point, Leonhard's price tag isn't in the stratosphere.....at least not yet. But I have little faith the Bears would go in this direction, and instead would hire a retread, like Marvin Lewis after he gets fired by the Bengals, or a Mike McCoy type coach.
    Last week I heard an interview with Rex Ryan, when asked who the smartest player he ever coached was, he said Jim Leonhard
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Last week I heard an interview with Rex Ryan, when asked who the smartest player he ever coached was, he said Jim Leonhard
    I believe it. And I don't think he's going to be content being at the college level. He's got the potential to be a great coach, but an inept organization like the Bears would never see that.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Mark Trestman was a genius too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Mark Trestman was a genius too.
    Only in the minds of the CFL media. I don't know if any NFL minds considered him one.

Barth has cost the Bears at least 3 games this year by himself.

If Bears were trying to win, they never release Robbie Gould.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Only in the minds of the CFL media. I don't know if any NFL minds considered him one.
    No they did, called him an offensive genius, he wasn't, and they sucked, I dont know anything about this Leonard guy, but just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you'll be a good NFL coach.