Lookie Who Is GQ Magazine's Citizen Of The Year.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lookie Who Is GQ Magazine's Citizen Of The Year....

Default Re: Lookie Who Is GQ Magazine's Citizen Of The Year....

Doesn't change my life much

Can't get worked up over this very important magazine cover

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    Kaepernick is a piece of shit.
    So is obama

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I think I'll subscribe to GQ now
    Good for a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    Kaepernick is a piece of shit.

What do you mean? He only started "protesting" after he lost his job!

Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    So is obama
    O-b-o-z-o? Some resume he has, no?

After co-host Jason Whitlock said Kaepernick’s award was “embarrassing,” Cowherd noted how poorly the magazine industry is doing, saying it is “dying” because publishers ignore conservatives.

“What’s the magazine industry doing in America? It’s talking to half the country. That’s why the industry is dying,” Cowherd explained. “This was a political award.”

“This is why the magazine industry is out of business, why “Sports Illustrated,” which I grew up — that was the magazine, more than my local newspaper, it’s dead. Why? We have a country now that speaks to half the people. You want to know why the Fox News Channel does OK and makes a billion dollars a year? Because it is the one place conservatives feel speaks for them. That’s why the liberal channels slice and dice the audience and the conservatives go to one channel. This to me is a political statement.”

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    After co-host Jason Whitlock said Kaepernick’s award was “embarrassing,” Cowherd noted how poorly the magazine industry is doing, saying it is “dying” because publishers ignore conservatives.

“What’s the magazine industry doing in America? It’s talking to half the country. That’s why the industry is dying,” Cowherd explained. “This was a political award.”

“This is why the magazine industry is out of business, why “Sports Illustrated,” which I grew up — that was the magazine, more than my local newspaper, it’s dead. Why? We have a country now that speaks to half the people. You want to know why the Fox News Channel does OK and makes a billion dollars a year? Because it is the one place conservatives feel speaks for them. That’s why the liberal channels slice and dice the audience and the conservatives go to one channel. This to me is a political statement.”
    Lofty expectations that a Connie could navigate more than one news channel.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Lofty expectations that a Connie could navigate more than one news channel.
    As opposed to the lunatics on the left, who get their "news" from Comedy Central and morons on late night talk shows.

Liberalism is a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    As opposed to the lunatics on the left, who get their "news" from Comedy Central and morons on late night talk shows.

Liberalism is a disease.
    By far the best news I've seen of late comes from some overblown, under informed Chitty Room Connie.

Many to choose from and each as washed out as late night comedy.

Saves me staying up late

Liberalism is a disease.
    Well said. Has no place in sport. Yet it continues to infect and spread like the plague. And did you know that Kapernickkk posed for all those photos, and refused to comment? Whitlock said it best, Kapernickkk refused to speak to the magazine about his "movement", and is only concerned about promoting himself. He is not Ali.

A few years ago I started receiving GQ, I never ordered it but it came month after month, finally i called them up and asked why am i getting this, they said sometimes they just send it to people in the hope they'll like it.

So I can say with pride and confidence that I am GQ material!

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

I hate to break it, but the print media is not dying because of political ideology.

EOG Dedicated

Liberalism is a disease.
    The alt right gets their info from fox, infowars, and breitbart, conservatism is a disease
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The alt right gets their info from fox, infowars, and breitbart, conservatism is a disease
    Wow, you "owned" me

Get a brain.

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    A few years ago I started receiving GQ, I never ordered it but it came month after month, finally i called them up and asked why am i getting this, they said sometimes they just send it to people in the hope they'll like it.

So I can say with pride and confidence that I am GQ material!
    order the robb report......

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    order the robb report......
    What's that?

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Well said. Has no place in sport. Yet it continues to infect and spread like the plague. And did you know that Kapernickkk posed for all those photos, and refused to comment? Whitlock said it best, Kapernickkk refused to speak to the magazine about his "movement", and is only concerned about promoting himself. He is not Ali.
    It's hard for Kaeperncik to talk about a "movement" which is all about empty symbolism,and has no defined objective.The protests have become stand alone,and don't support anything beyond themselves.What can "Kaeper-gimmick" say when there's "no there there..."

The-Trifecta!!!
    lol. dont forget some other gret GQq men of the years and movie mogul of the year- Harvey! or as meryl streep calls him-GOD

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DOnLD09X0AItcRf.jpg  

Colin sacrificed 4 those oppressed great choice

Quote Originally Posted by brockboogienigh View Post
    lol. dont forget some other gret GQq men of the years and movie mogul of the year- Harvey! or as meryl streep calls him-GOD

Hey good point! Kapernickkk is a smoked-Anti-America pile of goat shit. Big Harve raped them, and kapernikkk licked up the devil batter

Kaeparnick may have diminished skills but he still lays over Tom Savage.

Colin has become bigger than life simply because he's been officially,or unofficially blackballed, and because the Idiot POTUS brought this dead issue back up. He's become somewhat of a mythical figure, hated or loved, and he basically doesn't even talk. It's really kind of funny.

If he was signed in the offseason, as he should have been, because he's clearly one of the top 40 QB's(yet no team should be or can be forced to sign him, I fully endorse that), he'd be just another backup, one of the better ones, or a fringe starter, and no one would be talking about him or caring about him, least of all a magazine making him man of the year.

Colin has become bigger than life simply because he's been officially,or unofficially blackballed, and because the Idiot POTUS brought this dead issue back up. He's become somewhat of a mythical figure, hated or loved, and he basically doesn't even talk. It's really kind of funny.

If he was signed in the offseason, as he should have been, because he's clearly one of the top 40 QB's(yet no team should be or can be forced to sign him, I fully endorse that), he'd be just another backup, one of the better ones, or a fringe starter, and no one would be talking about him or caring about him, least of all a magazine making him man of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post

The fact you take this away from this situation, rather than that the left chooses TERRIBLE idols is beyond me.

'Mike Brown had his hands up!!!! JUSTICE FOR MIKE BROWN!'

'Chelsea Manning is a hero!!!'

'Lena Dunham is a hero!!!'

'George Takei is a hero!!!"

You guys pick and choose SHITTY people to spearhead your issues because you are mentally ill, and then it blows up in your face and you guys triple down on your stupidity.

Oh shit, Mike Brown was a criminal who had just assaulted an asian storeowner one half his size? Oh shit, it was conclusively proven that Mike Brown was reaching for the officer's gun and was charging at the police officer when he was fatally shot? Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... eh, riot anyway. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE MUTHER FUCK THE POLICE!

My personal favorite, Lena Dunham, the girl that brags about molesting her younger sister, while the entire left has a meltdown because Trump said women are slutty around him because he's a billionaire.

But yeah, no, the left makes Kaepernick a hero, a guy who wears socks depicting cops as pigs, a guy who has never voted in a US election, the guy that had an easy and perfect life because WHITE parents spoiled him after a black father abandoned him, the guy that knows nothing about politics and cares more about himself than any issue.

You guys choose comedically bad spokespeople for all of your issues. It's hilarious. Keep it up.

Linda Sarsour is the face of Muslims in America for the liberals... let that sink in. The girl who calls for Sharia law, that's right, Sharia law. Sharia law requires that 5 men witness a rape before a woman is allowed to report it without being legally stoned. Linda Sarsour wants Sharia law in America, and she's the face of Islam in America for the liberals.

The above idiot Idolizes the Idiot Drumpf, like most of the alt right, can't bring himself to criticize, and would likely vote for Pedo Judge Roy Moore, and he's talking about supposed idols of the left. You can't make this shit up, although it would be great if it was just made up.

Guesser - do you realize he was signing with the Ravens until his GF basically called Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom?

Politics aside, these owners have massive egos who want to win. Would you sign a player who quit on his team like CK did in Chicago last year? Why didn’t a cfl team sign him?

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Guesser - do you realize he was signing with the Ravens until his GF basically called Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom?

Politics aside, these owners have massive egos who want to win. Would you sign a player who quit on his team like CK did in Chicago last year? Why didn’t a cfl team sign him?
    Every owner has the right to not sign him or any player for whatever reason they choose. Any rational fan knows he's better than Ryan Mallett, Austin Davis, TJ Yates, Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert, Joe Callahan, etc., thinking of places that were once rumored to have interest. But if those teams owners didn't want to sign him over those guys, and other back up bums that were signed this year, that's their right. But they weren't signing him for reasons other than Football.
    If I was an owner, I'd sign any player who could help me win, was better than another player at his position on my roster, and was cost effective.
    CFL is not for Kaepernick. For ex NFLers, the CFL is for guys who are trying to establish re-establish their NFL talent. Kaep has NFL talent and everyone knows it. No need for him to go play there and establish what everyone already knows, for no money. The CFL is for guys like Johnny Manziel to try and prove they belong in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Every owner has the right to not sign him or any player for whatever reason they choose. Any rational fan knows he's better than Ryan Mallett, Austin Davis, TJ Yates, Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert, Joe Callahan, etc., thinking of places that were once rumored to have interest. But if those teams owners didn't want to sign him over those guys, and other back up bums that were signed this year, that's their right. But they weren't signing him for reasons other than Football.
    If I was an owner, I'd sign any player who could help me win, was better than another player at his position on my roster, and was cost effective.
    CFL is not for Kaepernick. For ex NFLers, the CFL is for guys who are trying to establish re-establish their NFL talent. Kaep has NFL talent and everyone knows it. No need for him to go play there and establish what everyone already knows, for no money. The CFL is for guys like Johnny Manziel to try and prove they belong in the NFL.
    And there's where your critical thinking skills fail you.

Losing half of your fan base doesn't help you win football games.

Potential for a marginal upgrade does not make it worth it to lose half your fan base.

There are a few markets where having a pussy like Kaepernick would be fine. Sadly for him, SF was one of them and obviously tired of him. Maybe Seattle. Their fans are liberal pussies generally speaking.

Would you have wanted your team to sign Greg Hardy? He was one of the best pass rushers in the league at the time, so why not?

Guesser - even if that player quits on your team? Don’t assume that all teams didn’t want him because of politics. You can throw M Bennett into that same class. There is nothing worse for a locker room than a player who isn’t going to fight when things go bad.

Lets see, only 7 games left in the season, if Kap doesn't get a job in the next couple weeks, you have to figure he wont this year. What a shame, how much does that GQ honor pay him?

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Lets see, only 7 games left in the season, if Kap doesn't get a job in the next couple weeks, you have to figure he wont this year. What a shame, how much does that GQ honor pay him?
    Poor Kap

Not much love from EOG

If that don't break you down nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    The fact you take this away from this situation, rather than that the left chooses TERRIBLE idols is beyond me.

'Mike Brown had his hands up!!!! JUSTICE FOR MIKE BROWN!'

'Chelsea Manning is a hero!!!'

'Lena Dunham is a hero!!!'

'George Takei is a hero!!!"

You guys pick and choose SHITTY people to spearhead your issues because you are mentally ill, and then it blows up in your face and you guys triple down on your stupidity.

Oh shit, Mike Brown was a criminal who had just assaulted an asian storeowner one half his size? Oh shit, it was conclusively proven that Mike Brown was reaching for the officer's gun and was charging at the police officer when he was fatally shot? Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... eh, riot anyway. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE MUTHER FUCK THE POLICE!
    Well said. Once again The "Dishonest" Guesser gets owned.