Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

Default Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated.

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.

But that was then, this is now. I’m no longer afraid.

Today, I am the news anchor on McIntyre in the Morning on KABC Radio in Los Angeles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leeann-airplane-pic.jpg  

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

Default Re: Democrat Senator (((Al Franken))): Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

Given the recent standards espoused by our Liberal elite, Franken must be expelled from the Senate immediately.

Default Re: Democrat Senator (((Al Franken))): Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

agree

EOG Dedicated

billy boy has accusers stepping forward, maybe will see von hilda go after them, too......the freak show that is the left wing

"Stuart Smalley" up shit-creek! Couldn't happen to a bigger pile of crap! Tremendous news to see that waste-of-dna exposed for what he really is.

Drain-that-swamp! Tax payers been paying settlements from senators and congressmen to shut up their victims. Outrageous! Keep naming names, get the whole infected-pack-of-sewer-rats out in the open

So you get these big phony boobs and then shocked something like this would happen. I'm no Franken fan but Tweeden takes bimbo to the next level.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

He did not Grab them by the Pussy like Trump instructed?

Stuart Smalley go bye-bye. He's done

GRINNING Al Franken's feeling grabbing antics were done to a sleeping (passed out) married lady.
    Not good at all Al.
    He certainly could have afforded some sort of a hooker if he was unable to attract a young lady to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Stuart Smalley go bye-bye. He's done
    How about President George H. W. Groper. They are trying to drain the swamp, but Trump is big turd clogging the system.

It's shocking what can win an election in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

Groper-In-Chief not far behind? MAGA!!!

Now Stallone?

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Now Stallone?
    This will not stop any time soon. I once grouped myself!

Trump accused by 16 women pre-election....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Those women wanted it, big difference.

Default Re: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

Got pictures? Audio? Oh wait! Yeah

Stuart Smalley also sodomized Dana Carvey unknowingly. Gets better and better for Stu

Democrat Senator Al Franken says he does not like homosexuals, and was glad when a homosexual was murdered. Also fantasizes drugging, and raping CBS journalist Leslie Stahl.

The demented sex perv says he did not remember sexually assaulting Leann Tweedy. When that did not go over well, he changed his story to say he is deeply sorry.

He’s absolutely finished

Cnn pumped up a letter written by former Franken staffers saying he's a nice guy who treated them with respect, I guess that excuses him. Roy Moore does the same thing and they call it outrageous.

EOG Dedicated

why do you even go to CNN.....

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    why do you even go to CNN.....
    I pop in every now and then just for laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Cnn pumped up a letter written by former Franken staffers saying he's a nice guy who treated them with respect, I guess that excuses him. Roy Moore does the same thing and they call it outrageous.
    All the news channels are condemning Frankens behavior as well as they should, it's disgusting. Sorry to break it to you but if you think Roy Moore did the same thing you need a serious reality check. Moore preyed on children, if you can't see the difference there's no helping you.

Nutters gonna nut. Franken was a stupid one time thing. He’s apologized and if it turns out to be more then he needs to go. Moore, for God’s sake, was banned from a mall for preying on teenage girls.

And, of course, Drumpf tweets about what the horrible picture taken of Franken with Tweeden but remains silent about Moore (and himself).

Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    All the news channels are condemning Frankens behavior as well as they should, it's disgusting. Sorry to break it to you but if you think Roy Moore did the same thing you need a serious reality check. Moore preyed on children, if you can't see the difference there's no helping you.
    From every report I've read, Moore never actually did anything sexual with any of those girls( if you believe them), he tried, but they said no and he backed off every time. That means he did nothing wrong(except with the 14 year old), Franken on the other hand committed an unspeakable crime, sexual assault, sexual harassment, he has no place in the senate.

It's a badge of honor for liberals to attack women,look at slick Willie,he is beloved by the left.VD thinks he is the greatest Prez of all time.Democrats are disgusting things

From every report I've read, Moore never actually did anything sexual with any of those girls( if you believe them), he tried, but they said no and he backed off every time. That means he did nothing wrong(except with the 14 year old), Franken on the other hand committed an unspeakable crime, sexual assault, sexual harassment, he has no place in the senate.
    One of the 16 year olds alleges he offered her a ride home and instead drove her behind the restaurant she worked at and sexually assaulted her.

A 14 year old claims he asked her out on a date (Moore was 32 at the time) where he tried to initiate sexual contact but she rebuked him.

Yet you don't think he did anything wrong..... Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    One of the 16 year olds alleges he offered her a ride home and instead drove her behind the restaurant she worked at and sexually assaulted her.

A 14 year old claims he asked her out on a date (Moore was 32 at the time) where he tried to initiate sexual contact but she rebuked him.

Yet you don't think he did anything wrong..... Unreal
    He didn't assault the 16 year old, he apparently parked and tried to make his move and she said no, Moore is not a very good sexual predator.

Franken on the other hand is a true monster, using his power and influence to assault young women, and on top of that he's a hypocrite who pretends to be pro femanist.

He didn't assault the 16 year old, he apparently parked and tried to make his move and she said no, Moore is not a very good sexual predator.

Franken on the other hand is a true monster, using his power and influence to assault young women, and on top of that he's a hypocrite who pretends to be pro femanist.
    Beverly Young Nelson claims that Moore groped and assaulted her when she was 16. If you think defending child predators is a good look for you go ahead and knock yourself out.

I’m telling you guys, America is headed for destruction. All these assaults/abuses especially from many moons ago are really going to desensitize life in general.

Humans are going to turn the page like nothing. Just like with these mass shootings and shooting in general.

Sexual assault/abuse, just another day in the life. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    It's a badge of honor for liberals to attack women,look at slick Willie,he is beloved by the left.VD thinks he is the greatest Prez of all time.Democrats are disgusting things
    He was good but not the greatest...Country was in good shape when he was in charge....

Micheal..please define liberal for us....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

He was good but not the greatest...Country was in good shape when he was in charge....

Micheal..please define liberal for us....
    My sales and business were never better than when Slik Willie was in office. WAsn't even close.

And like Mahar says. The woman accepted Franken's apology. Somethings wrong when the victim has less a problem than anyone else complaining. What Franken did was not a sex crime when you pose for the camera and smile. It was a joke much more than a sexual assault. Trumps Chumps will do anything to try and offset TRumps grab them by the pussy speech and turn their heads at the Moore testimonies. lol.

Tweeden needs to invest in a better flack jacket before being around dems. Come to think about didn't the Calif dems outlaw armoured vests, now I see why.