Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

Default Re: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

These accusations have reached the ridiculous stage now that Ron Jeremy has been accused. Btw you can watch all his on VHS or Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    The liberal nut job that gunned down republican politicians playing baseball wasn't banned anywhere either, what's your point?
    WTF does that have to do with a POS former DA running for the Senate?
    Answer: Absolutely nothing.

Carry on Kerry.

Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar

Another sexual assault by Franken now in the news, a women was attending the Mn state fair and had her picture taken with franken, as her husband took the picture, Franken groped and squeezed her butt, this happened while franken was a senator.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Another sexual assault by Franken now in the news, a women was attending the Mn state fair and had her picture taken with franken, as her husband took the picture, Franken groped and squeezed her butt, this happened while franken was a senator.
    You've already proven you have no priciples regarding this topic by attempting to make excuses to defend a child predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You've already proven you have no priciples regarding this topic by attempting to make excuses to defend a child predator.
    You've already proven as a liberal that you have no principles regarding defending children when you are pro-Mexico, a country that allows its citizens to legally rape 12 year olds.

My principles or lack thereof has no bearing on Frankens criminal conduct. I give moore a pass because #1 - they are unproven, and #2 they are obviously a political attempt to change an election outcome. Are they true? Quite possibly, but if powerful people behind the scenes are going to that much trouble to dig up old smears to thwart a candidate, then those desires must be resisted.

My principles or lack thereof has no bearing on Frankens criminal conduct. I give moore a pass because #1 - they are unproven, and #2 they are obviously a political attempt to change an election outcome. Are they true? Quite possibly, but if powerful people behind the scenes are going to that much trouble to dig up old smears to thwart a candidate, then those desires must be resisted.
    You continue to bury yourself by defending a child predator. Your lack of principles are awash with hipocrisy and selective outrage depending on if a person has a D or an R by his or her name.

hipocrisy

highly educated man fo sho

You continue to bury yourself by defending a child predator. Your lack of principles are awash with hipocrisy and selective outrage depending on if a person has a D or an R by his or her name.
    yea, I'm the only one who ever does that.

Your defense of your hypocritical stance defending a child molester is others do it to. That's rich.

Your defense of your hypocritical stance defending a child molester is others do it to. That's rich.
    Your conviction of a man based on unsubstantiated allegations is not rich, it's disgusting.

Aren't you the guy who claims you're not a democrat, yet you trash every republican(even the ones who aren't named trump), and praise every democrat? You might want to look in the mirror on that hypocrisy claim?

Your conviction of a man based on unsubstantiated allegations is not rich, it's disgusting.

Aren't you the guy who claims you're not a democrat, yet you trash every republican(even the ones who aren't named trump), and praise every democrat? You might want to look in the mirror on that hypocrisy claim?
    He's not a democrat the way Don Lemon 'is not a democrat.'

People like Heisenberg are the strangest of all, because he's clearly poorly educated but must have fell into a bleeding heart liberal cult group of friends. Pushing 40 or 50 maybe and still going to festivals for children, they just want to be young forever and love is the cure to all.

Ignorance truly is bliss.

Correct-I'm a libertarian. I trashed Franken on page one of this thread so nice try by you there. If you had any intellectual honesty you'd be trashing Moore as well. On top of all the child molestation claims Moore was banned from a mall for fucksakes.

You're morphing into the guy who constantly defends Sandusky here only because he's a die hard Penn St fan. Like I said the other day, if you think defending a child molester is a good look for you go right ahead.

Correct-I'm a libertarian. I trashed Franken on page one of this thread so nice try by you there. If you had any intellectual honesty you'd be trashing Moore as well. On top of all the child molestation claims Moore was banned from a mall for fucksakes.

You're morphing into the guy who constantly defends Sandusky here only because he's a die hard Penn St fan. Like I said the other day, if you think defending a child molester is a good look for you go right ahead.
    Why would I trash Moore? I like him and think he'll make a fine senator, I'm sorry but 40 years after the fact is too late to accuse someone of inappropriate behavior.

Are you calling for Bill Clinton to be tried for rape? The SOL on rape is longer than the accusations against Moore, it might still be possible.

Then that puts you in the sheep category. Which means more hypocrisy from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Then that puts you in the sheep category. Which means more hypocrisy from you.
    Exactly-Since so many kool aide drinking trumptards think it's fine to defend a child molesters then that definitely makes it ok for marlin to as well. People get so tribal and caught up in spin they become so unaware of how stupid their defense efforts become.

Guys, let's not say we're hippocrites here, no one is showing hipocrisy, those are very cerious alligations

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

seriously...

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    How about Joe Biden? Kisses, nuzzles, and fondles little girls in public in plain view of their families and dozens of cameras.

Imagine what Joe Biden does to women and children when he's completely alone with them.

Democrats don't want to imagine that though, they'd rather put him in the White House in 2020 so he can rape and assault more women in the oval office, like their hero Bill Clinton.
    So what is Javy doing at 1:00 am Vegas?

Partying it up at one of the many clubs?
    Hitting some BJ?

No he's here on EOG talking about Joe Biden

Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

aww the little manlet is going through my post history... yep, I have a smart phone and I know how to type on it...

tell us more about your 4 PM sushi dinners that would make the girls go crazy

-9.00% ROI

To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an enormous tax cut for the rich because it's the only victory their supreme leader, another sexual predator, may get after colluding w/ Russia to steal our election.

MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by RDTrains View Post
    To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an enormous tax cut for the rich because it's the only victory their supreme leader, another sexual predator, may get after colluding w/ Russia to steal our election.

MAGA!
    Blind sheep comes to mind, Wow! With dolts like you, fake news will continue to brainwash the weak minded.

Stuart Smalley = Gone

Two more women have come forward to say the sex pervert from Minnesota groped their ass. "Serial groper" as one women called Senator Al Franken.

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Two more women have come forward to say the sex pervert from Minnesota groped their ass. "Serial groper" as one women called Senator Al Franken.

I Think she meant "Serial Gopher"

Notice how the corrupt liberal mind works? Standing tall and proud for righteousness when it comes to tossing old men in the trash(weinstein,rose, conyers, etc), when they're a little younger like franken...well, we'll let the ethics committee decide.

EOG Dedicated

merlin, the gop fkks have no desire to get into what you so correctly define..........the committee will be full of lefties because the gop has no guts......remember gop is conservative and dems ar liberal and willing to go balls out with their needs, wants and desires, old bitches like mitch will never stand up to that proposition

face deep in a Baconator Miley Cyrus's Avatar

CNN Politicsā€¸Verified account @CNNPolitics

BREAKING: Sen. Al Franken is resigning following allegations of sexual harassment, sources tell CNN http://cnn.it/2jsRj1Y

Repubs dropping like flies too. They tend to favor young boys. Beware Javy!

Notice how the corrupt liberal mind works? Standing tall and proud for righteousness when it comes to tossing old men in the trash(weinstein,rose, conyers, etc), when they're a little younger like franken...well, we'll let the ethics committee decide.
    Lets see you guys got Franken.
    We have Roy Moore-alabama
    Jeff Hoover- Kentucky
    Jeff Kruse-oregon btw harassed fellow republican female representatives. Thats bold.
    Jack Latvala- Mississippi only 16 complaints before removal.
    Wes Goodman- Ohio
    Jeff cornish- Minnesota refuses to resign despite begging from his own staff lol
    Herman Cain- Tennessee 3 different sexual assault accusers. Making Trump and his grab them by the pussy proud.
    Phillip Hinkle- Indiana paid 140 for gay sex while lobbying against gay rights and marriage.

Not bad eh Merlin. We have a special group of politicians its like mad men on testerone boosters these old fogies. Don't forget Bill O'Reilly and we will trade you for Matt Lauer.
    Arnold didn't start banging cleaning ladies until he threw that GOP pin on. Its all coming together now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Lets see you guys got Franken.
    We have Roy Moore-alabama
    Jeff Hoover- Kentucky
    Jeff Kruse-oregon btw harassed fellow republican female representatives. Thats bold.
    Jack Latvala- Mississippi only 16 complaints before removal.
    Wes Goodman- Ohio
    Jeff cornish- Minnesota refuses to resign despite begging from his own staff lol
    Herman Cain- Tennessee 3 different sexual assault accusers. Making Trump and his grab them by the pussy proud.
    Phillip Hinkle- Indiana paid 140 for gay sex while lobbying against gay rights and marriage.

Not bad eh Merlin. We have a special group of politicians its like mad men on testerone boosters these old fogies. Don't forget Bill O'Reilly and we will trade you for Matt Lauer.
    Arnold didn't start banging cleaning ladies until he threw that GOP pin on. Its all coming together now.
    Lets be clear, women serve 4 functions, to bear children, to cook, to clean, and to sexually satisfy men, they are a form of property, nothing more.