Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

Default Re: Democrat Senator Al Franken: Sexual Assaulter and Liberal Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Lets be clear, women serve 4 functions, to bear children, to cook, to clean, and to sexually satisfy men, they are a form of property, nothing more.
    Counselor Baez I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Counselor Baez I rest my case.
    So if I present to you a liberal that thinks it’s transphobic for men to not be sexually attracted to trans women, that proves all liberals are just as crazy?

I agree with Fox's Laura Ingraham. This is a prelude to get Moore should he be elected and impeach Trump. Franken did not want to resign...he was a sacrificial lamb today for the suddenly moral Dems.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    I agree with Fox's Laura Ingraham. This is a prelude to get Moore should he be elected and impeach Trump. Franken did not want to resign...he was a sacrificial lamb today for the suddenly moral Dems.
    he said, in the next few weeks, not today and, the governor appoints the temp until the next election.......rush was in the same camp.....we'll see.....lot of things yet to be aired that will change

EOG Dedicated

and, btw, glorriod allbullshit wont release the high school annual that supposedly has moore's writing in it, experts can pick that apart in minutes and the witch knows that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Blind sheep comes to mind, Wow! With dolts like you, fake news will continue to brainwash the weak minded.

Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it's fake. It means you're a Snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by RDTrains View Post
    Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it's fake. It means you're a Snowflake.
    Where have you been? ABC Fake News suspended their top investigative "journalist" for a month without pay.

CNN Fake News with another Fake Breaking News story about the Trumps getting Hillary's emails before they became public.