Coaching carousel - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 129

Thread: Coaching carousel

  1. #36
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    What's sad is liberals using this as a political gain. Alabama is as true red of a state as a state gets, so any situation that results in a republican not representing the state of Alabama is a scenario that is clearly harmful to democracy

    but I guess that's why liberals love it so much. Hillary 'anyone who doesn't respect the results of an election is dangerous to democracy... oh wait, I lost? I do not respect the results of the election.'

    personally, I hope Moore is expelled from the Senate after being elected, so that we can have a special election

    meanwhile, Franken is not stepping down and the liberals are okay with that... the party of sexual abuse stays the party of sexual abuse: The liberals
    Not having that jackass in the Senate would be a plus for the country, and comparing Franken and Moore is apples and oranges, but naturally you don't see it that way
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  2. #37
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Not having that jackass in the Senate would be a plus for the country, and comparing Franken and Moore is apples and oranges, but naturally you don't see it that way
    The fact you're using the alleged assault of some women to gain a cheap and undeserved political point is telling of your character.

    Alabama is a mostly conservative state. Why should Alabama's citizens have their interests represented by a democrat? That's by definition harmful to democracy. But it is what you want.

  3. #38
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    The fact you're using the alleged assault of some women to gain a cheap and undeserved political point is telling of your character.

    Alabama is a mostly conservative state. Why should Alabama's citizens have their interests represented by a democrat? That's by definition harmful to democracy. But it is what you want.
    I want Alabama's citizens to not be represented by a sexual predator, that's what I want
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  4. #39
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I want Alabama's citizens to not be represented by a sexual predator, that's what I want
    Democrats were okay with all citizens being represented by Bill Clinton for 8 years...

    This is why the left is falling apart... selective outrage...

  5. #40

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I'm sorry, are you really arguing that it isn't the liberal left that defends pedophiles?

    VICE = far left
    Breitbart = far right

    Vice = pedophiles are not evil, just sick! Let's help them!
    Breitbar = let's put them to death if they abuse children

    Sorry buddy. This is a battle you can't win. The liberal left has been apologizing for pedophiles consistently for 20+ years.
    Nice try, but no media outlet has been more supportive of serial pedophile Roy Moore than Breitbart has.

  6. #41
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Nice try, but no media outlet has been more supportive of serial pedophile Roy Moore than Breitbart has.
    When you’re educated, you know that words have meanings. You use the word pedophile 100 percent incorrectly, which makes this entire conversation break down for those that are educated.

    Now here’s the part where you say I’m defending Moore because I’m pointing out to you that he’s not being accused of pedophilia, as that is an attraction to pre pubescent children.

    Now Joe Biden, id say there was a 95 percent chance he was indeed a pedophile based on his creepy encounters captured with half of congress’s children.

  7. #42

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    When you’re educated, you know that words have meanings. You use the word pedophile 100 percent incorrectly, which makes this entire conversation break down for those that are educated.

    Now here’s the part where you say I’m defending Moore because I’m pointing out to you that he’s not being accused of pedophilia, as that is an attraction to pre pubescent children.

    Now Joe Biden, id say there was a 95 percent chance he was indeed a pedophile based on his creepy encounters captured with half of congress’s children.
    Thanks for educating us all on pedophilia

  8. #43
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Typical response. Your own ignorance is of no significance to you. Why should it be?

    What amazes me most about people like you is how dumb you know you are, but how little impact that has on your valuation of your own opinions. Remarkable.

  9. #44

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Typical response. Your own ignorance is of no significance to you. Why should it be?

    What amazes me most about people like you is how dumb you know you are, but how little impact that has on your valuation of your own opinions. Remarkable.
    You're correct-I've never claimed to have a significant IQ. I'm just smart enough to see through the fabricated life you've created for yourself at this forum......your "career"......Vols baseball player (my personal favorite)...... your extensive social life.....The list of bullshit you've told here is too long to list. I will give you credit for having such a creative imagination to come up with the stuff you do however.

  10. #45
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    *yawn*

    your lies have no impact on my state of mind or anyone else's.

    Furthermore, you continually get into arguments about subjects you aren't smart enough to discuss, and then lash out in anger, attacking me personally.

    There will be another kiddie festival soon, don't worry.

  11. #46

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    *yawn*

    your lies have no impact on my state of mind or anyone else's.

    Furthermore, you continually get into arguments about subjects you aren't smart enough to discuss, and then lash out in anger, attacking me personally.

    There will be another kiddie festival soon, don't worry.
    Another response from you in two minutes flat.

  12. #47

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Really sad this is how theeads end up these days on topics that are relevant.
    A&M firing sumlin for only winning 7 with a all fr and So. Offense is atrocious. He was coaching above his players potential other than Kirk. Really stupid state of college football currently.
    There were 7 coaches who deserved to be axed this season.
    Summers-Ga so
    Bailiff-rice
    Kluger-utep
    Riley-nebraska
    Haynes-kent st.
    Bilema-arkansas (meh youngest D in the sec only to Tennessee & Texas A&M.. see a trend here)
    Jinks Bowling green and Lambert at Charlotte survived somehow. Not good at all.
    Ecu got rid of mcniel after a 7-5 season. Hows that going?
    Mcilwen wins 2 sec east titles in his 1st 2 years... he aint southern enough and his offenses arent getting better with all ths rules he makes his players abide by. He gone. Bring in Mullen get that running QB rpo! Yay. 7 rsw next yr with a 2 top 10 recruiting classes to work with.
    Get rid of Strong replace him with Herman give Herman 3 top 10 recruiting classes and as many as 6 NFL draft picks and he will get you..6 wins! 1 more than Strong. 20 million in buy outs and new contracts for 1 more win! Lol.
    Rail was right. This was easily Grahams best job. Graham is a terrific hirer. He had malzahn as OC and then Norvell. He was on OC 3 in 4 yrs his rsw was 4.5 un-160 he got a run D to exceed and a run offense by years end. I know they wanna make waves and keep pace with the chip kellys of the world...
    wonder what klays at minnesota is up to.. he won 10 and Fleck won 5. Fleck had more experience on offense and they only scored 2 tds less and missed a bowl. Wonder where Ron Zook is.
    Theres not many Brohms, Taggerts, campbells every yr. Lol Tennessee fans no one wants you. No great coach that can make a huge difference wants any part of that kind of crazy.

  13. #48

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Jk please ban Javy. Stating all liberals are pedophiles and child molestors is beyond disgusting and I cant possibly post here nor should anyone when that kind of opinion is tolerated. Crossing some serious lines here obv. I dont care for banning people but this guy is crossing lines that I cant ignore nor should a single progressive person be subjected to on a gaming forum.
    Thanks

  14. #49
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,098

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    No surprise if Kiffin is welcomed back to Knoxville....

  15. #50
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Jk please ban Javy. Stating all liberals are pedophiles and child molestors is beyond disgusting and I cant possibly post here nor should anyone when that kind of opinion is tolerated. Crossing some serious lines here obv. I dont care for banning people but this guy is crossing lines that I cant ignore nor should a single progressive person be subjected to on a gaming forum.
    Thanks
    Heisenberg and several liberals have said same things about conservatives.

    Nor did I even say all liberals are pedophiles. Link me to saying that and I will leave the forum forever.

    But you can’t. You will link me to saying defending pedophiles is a liberal cause. Which it of course is. Liberals are softer on sexual abuse and child sexual abuse. That’s a fact. Do I really need to link you to judges sentencing from liberal and conservative judges to prove this??? Do I???

    I will if you need me to.

    So do I need to do it?

    Do i????

  16. #51
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    If you’re a pedophile and find yourself in front of a conservative judge in Texas, goodbye to your life.

    If you’re a pedophile and find yourself in front of a liberal judge in Massachusetts on the other hand, see ya in a few years.

    Now smoke a bowl and tell me how that doesn't mean what I think it means and how free love will cure the world of all hate.

  17. #52
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    No surprise if Kiffin is welcomed back to Knoxville....
    it's a fun idea, but no way I see it happening

  18. #53

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Heisenberg and several liberals have said same things about conservatives.

    Nor did I even say all liberals are pedophiles. Link me to saying that and I will leave the forum forever.

    But you can’t. You will link me to saying defending pedophiles is a liberal cause. Which it of course is. Liberals are softer on sexual abuse and child sexual abuse. That’s a fact. Do I really need to link you to judges sentencing from liberal and conservative judges to prove this??? Do I???

    I will if you need me to.

    So do I need to do it?

    Do i????
    Yes. Youve already caused everyone to leave anyway. You should really spend around 70 hours a week talking to youself you fucking weirdo.
    I want links and links. I want a sample size of 100 liberal judges and then a sample size of 100 conservative judges. I need 2 documentaries on the subject. Also I would like you to interview victims and see how they vote.

    Then once all thats done.. Ill make sure to go to a COLLEGE COACHING CAROUSEL THREAD at 1 am on a gambling forum to read about the conservative viewpoint of a 30 somethings take on a subject that has literally nothing to do with why I visited the site, thread, joined the discussion and thought about coaches in college to begin with.
    Then Ill visit the other 15 threads he posted in and realize wtf am I even doing on this now shitty forum? Then in a week Ill have forgotten why that forum sucks.. rinse and repeat.
    5 guys arguing with one another and one trying to up the ante of all them because hes got to be right.
    Hes a lawyer after all.
    You win Javy.. youll one day have this place all to yourself.

  19. #54
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    you're such a drama queen

    low testosterone and high estrogen, doesn't make for much of a man, but you are what you are I guess

    forums have died in general thanks to twitter, but if you think it's my fault, bless your little heart

  20. #55
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    You could probably adapt to twitter if you made coherent arguments once in a while rather than 3 page long screeds. Just saying. But my bet is you'd rather blame the world for changing than change yourself.

  21. #56

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    you're such a drama queen

    low testosterone and high estrogen, doesn't make for much of a man, but you are what you are I guess

    forums have died in general thanks to twitter, but if you think it's my fault, bless your little heart
    Im the drama queen? You're attacking 60 million people a day calling out all left voters for who knows what daily.
    You really think guys like you aren't a deterrent to people who want to discuss sports and gaming daily? I mean if I hadnt had read any replies I'd thought just my opinion on coaches and not who I voted for would have been enough to contribute.
    Now Im a queen, low testerone having with apparently a ifinity for reality tv and crying over my gay children.. similar to your father I'm sure.

    Lets not mince words my abortion surviving power poster and friend of the mob, fbi, ex baseball pitcher at a major university and prominent ambulance chaser no one looks forward to your posts or replies besides you. None the less if JK and cris dont find you offensive enough to stop you from posting eventually quality will leave more than it already has. It'll really suck as I really look forward to the insight on that unbiased Javy guy and his reasonable approach to the cubs..
    Said no one ever.
    GA southern is the best job available and theyll be a money maker saturday and next yr as well just had to get rid of Summers.

  22. #57

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    You could probably adapt to twitter if you made coherent arguments once in a while rather than 3 page long screeds. Just saying. But my bet is you'd rather blame the world for changing than change yourself.
    I have twitter you jackass lol. Its made a lot of horses healthy and a lot of people here money every saturday. Gn you silly little girl

  23. #58
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    I know more about the cubs than you do about any sports subject. That’s why I am a positive contributor here.

    Maybe your posts were worth reading before the decades of drug abuse, maybe they weren’t.

    I didn’t read your diatribes again man. The second grade special olympics grammar gives intelligent people a headache trying to decipher.

    Good luck, sorry you got so unbelievably butthurt yet again.

  24. #59
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    I called the cubs dominance from 2015-2017 back in 2013-2014 and you give me no credit? Haha. Talk about pathetic. You have the tiniest balls on any man I’ve ever encountered. Something tells me you’re having problems a blue little pill is struggling to cure and that explains your obvious anger issues.

  25. #60
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Vols should woo Lovie Smith away.

    A brilliant guy told me Illinois hired a real winner there.

    In fact, that kind of brilliant foresight really is the kind of guy you want evaluating coaching openings and gigs and jobs.

  26. #61
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    2-16 in the Big 10 for Lovie Smith... the Big 10 isn't even very deep. Something tells me ole lovie wouldn't survive the 2-16 in conference if he were a lighter shade.

  27. #62
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    12,453

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    2-16 in the Big 10 for Lovie Smith... the Big 10 isn't even very deep. Something tells me ole lovie wouldn't survive the 2-16 in conference if he were a lighter shade.
    Buyouts are killing the bottom line. Iowa St just extended their coach today. Not sure why, he’ll be gone within a year or two if he wins. Almost all of these programs that are going thru coaching changes have unrealistic expectations.

  28. #63

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Vols should woo Lovie Smith away.

    A brilliant guy told me Illinois hired a real winner there.

    In fact, that kind of brilliant foresight really is the kind of guy you want evaluating coaching openings and gigs and jobs.
    Never said Lovie was a winner. Said he was a decent hire or idea as when you have a team unable to compete you get whatever NAME you can to recruit and put butts in the seats.
    Also said he doesnt understand modern college football and runs a system that isnt fun and kids won't buy into without wins. He did recruit well last year. Did he not? Top 60 is extremely good for a team with 5 wins in 2 seasons.

    Regardless you can spin it as if I made a mistake. Like when your parents decided to keep you after you were diagnosed as a hermaphrodite only later would the vagina take out the baby penis but the ridicule from others have lead to what we read nowadays. Angry mangina!

  29. #64

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I called the cubs dominance from 2015-2017 back in 2013-2014 and you give me no credit? Haha. Talk about pathetic. You have the tiniest balls on any man I’ve ever encountered. Something tells me you’re having problems a blue little pill is struggling to cure and that explains your obvious anger issues.
    Youve encountered a lot of balls of men I will give you that.
    Who's Angry? You are the Al Bundy of cubs predictions and no one has given a flying fuck about any of your opinions since well before 2013 but here we are at about 100 posts a day.

  30. #65
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    drink, please talk about coaching carousel related items, rather than your silly insults about hermaphrodites... you're the reason people are leaving the forums in droves!

    Why can't you admit you were wrong about Lovie Smith being a decent hire? This is his 2nd year and they just went 0-9 in a bad Big 10. It was a bad hire. I was 100% right, you were dead wrong.

    The fact you can't admit you were wrong about it being a decent hire after an 0-9 record in a very bad Big 10 in the 2nd year is astonishing to me. What would make him a bad hire then? 0-12? Maybe 0-12 and he raped a few girls on campus along with some of his players? Just curious what would make Lovie Smith an objectively bad hire since 0-9 in conference in a watered down Big 10 apparently didn't make the cut.

    The fact Illinois is the worst power conference football team in the country by a wide margin at the conclusion of Lovie's 2nd year seems to signify to anyone reasonable though that he was probably the worst hire of anyone hired 2 years ago. So you were wrong about it being a decent hire. We live, we learn. Illinois will probably stick with the bum for one more year, maybe 2 if they are cheap and Illinois basketball is doing well.

  31. #66

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I know more about the cubs than you do about any sports subject. That’s why I am a positive contributor here.

    Maybe your posts were worth reading before the decades of drug abuse, maybe they weren’t.

    I didn’t read your diatribes again man. The second grade special olympics grammar gives intelligent people a headache trying to decipher.

    Good luck, sorry you got so unbelievably butthurt yet again.
    I am positive your first line here is pure comedy meant to make others laugh. Like the time you were getting the mob involved to get JK for allowing posters to make fun of you. You're a fucking riot, knee slap a minute!
    I have never done any drugs but I would suggest you getting off of them immidiatley. You are late for peoples court lately. Are you playing the judge, the plaintiff and the bailiff all at once today?
    You don't mean goodluck. I do mean it when I say it.
    Goodluck in losing the virginity (to a woman this time) and moving out of the families basement in the next decade. Goodluck on the eventual cure for Asperger's. Goodluck on seeing your first tree in 2 years when the servers go down during the day for this here forum.

  32. #67

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    drink, please talk about coaching carousel related items, rather than your silly insults about hermaphrodites... you're the reason people are leaving the forums in droves!

    Why can't you admit you were wrong about Lovie Smith being a decent hire? This is his 2nd year and they just went 0-9 in a bad Big 10. It was a bad hire. I was 100% right, you were dead wrong.

    The fact you can't admit you were wrong about it being a decent hire after an 0-9 record in a very bad Big 10 in the 2nd year is astonishing to me. What would make him a bad hire then? 0-12? Maybe 0-12 and he raped a few girls on campus along with some of his players? Just curious what would make Lovie Smith an objectively bad hire since 0-9 in conference in a watered down Big 10 apparently didn't make the cut.

    The fact Illinois is the worst power conference football team in the country by a wide margin at the conclusion of Lovie's 2nd year seems to signify to anyone reasonable though that he was probably the worst hire of anyone hired 2 years ago. So you were wrong about it being a decent hire. We live, we learn. Illinois will probably stick with the bum for one more year, maybe 2 if they are cheap and Illinois basketball is doing well.
    Hes bad alright. No doubt. Never scared to admit I was wrong. I think his talent he is getting will setup well for another terrible hire. They're closing in on Kansas territory.

  33. #68
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,137

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    More sad desperate insults from our resident 'too high to put together a coherent sentence' poster...

    Sad he can't talk about college football coaching. But considering he thought Lovie Smith was a good hire, I can see why he would want to change the subject desperately.

    Honestly, Illinois was in a Rose bowl not so long ago. I don't think Illinois fans should expect greatness, but there's absolutely no reason they should have been hitting this level of futility. Hiring Lovie Smith was a colossal mistake because the man only knew a brand of defense not even played much anymore because the game evolved. This was his retirement tour and Illinois gave it to him out of desperation and also to appease social justice warriors who have been calling for a black head coach in basketball or football at U of I.

  34. #69

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    More sad desperate insults from our resident 'too high to put together a coherent sentence' poster...

    Sad he can't talk about college football coaching. But considering he thought Lovie Smith was a good hire, I can see why he would want to change the subject desperately.

    Honestly, Illinois was in a Rose bowl not so long ago. I don't think Illinois fans should expect greatness, but there's absolutely no reason they should have been hitting this level of futility. Hiring Lovie Smith was a colossal mistake because the man only knew a brand of defense not even played much anymore because the game evolved. This was his retirement tour and Illinois gave it to him out of desperation and also to appease social justice warriors who have been calling for a black head coach in basketball or football at U of I.
    Do you not feel he was qualified? Who was on the list of potential candidates that you liked more and has done well since the hire?
    Insults? You said my voting party sides with child molesters and pedophiles like its clear cut that is the belief system of over 100 million people. We are on a message board you dunce. In real life you say anything even close to that you have problems much greater than a couple of fun insults thrown your away you prick.

  35. #70
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: Coaching carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Jk please ban Javy. Stating all liberals are pedophiles and child molestors is beyond disgusting and I cant possibly post here nor should anyone when that kind of opinion is tolerated. Crossing some serious lines here obv. I dont care for banning people but this guy is crossing lines that I cant ignore nor should a single progressive person be subjected to on a gaming forum.
    Thanks
    This!
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •