December 7th is here

Thread: December 7th is here

"A Bush in the hand is better than two in the house"

Default December 7th is here

12-7-1941

A rather important day in US history!

Anybody here old enough to remember it?

I no longer know any living WW2 (The Big One) veterans, one would need to be around 94+ to have been there in uniform.

Default Re: December 7th almost here !

Emilio?

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

thank god the liberals of today weren't in charge on December 8th, 1941. Would have welcomed 10,000,000 Japanese immigrants with open arms rather than ended the war.

"A Bush in the hand is better than two in the house"

Quite the opposite occurred! Throwing all those American born Japs in prison camps , is a sad episode in our history...

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    thank god the liberals of today weren't in charge on December 8th, 1941. Would have welcomed 10,000,000 Japanese immigrants with open arms rather than ended the war.
    100% correct

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post

immigration happens with every president....been going on a long time

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    immigration happens with every president....been going on a long time
    Some Presidents have attraction to immigration policies that don't benefit America, rather benefit another part of the globe or an ideology not currently popular here. That's just a fact.

EOG Dedicated

never will change

JK EMILIO CANT EVEN REMEMBER TO PUT HIS DENTURES IN HIS MOUTH HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS FIGHTING FOR IN WORLD WAR2 I MAINTAIN EMILIO WAS FIGHTING FOR ITALY.IF YOU WANT TO CALL MAKING PIZZAS FOR THE ITALIAN ARMY THEN I GUESS EMILIO WAS A HERO NOBODY EVER STARVED IN EMILIOS KITCHEN THEY MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN SICK BUT THEY SURVIVED.

I HEARD MEMBERS OF THE ITALIAN ARMY USED TO SAY TO EMILIO I WOULD RATHER FACE HITLER THAN EAT YOUR MEATLOAF EMILIO KILLED A LOT OF SOLDIERS

I AM STARTING A GO FUND ME PAGE TO GET EMILIO A NEW SET OF DENTURES

JK TELL EMILIO ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO IMPERSONATE A SOLDIER IF HE ISNT CAREFULL MEATMAN MIGHT BE SERVING HIM PUDDING IN LEAVENWORTH
    YISMAN STIFFED ME SCREENSHOT YOUR ARSE

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

There are roughly 500k WWII living vets.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

WELL DECEMBER 7 TH IS HERE AND NO EMILIO WHATS THE STORY WITH THIS FRAUD DO WE HAVE TO WINE AND DINE HIM BEFORE WE CAN GET AN INTERVIEW

I AM STARTING TO THINK EMILIO KNOWS WE ARE ON TO HIM AND HE IS HIDING BEFORE WE HAVE HIM SENT TO LEAVENWORTH FOR IMPERSONATING A WAR HERO.MEATMAN WE WANT EMILIO TO SHOW US ONE PIECE OF PROOF THE HE WAS IN THE UNITED STATES SERVICE IN WWll.PERSONALLY I THINK HE WAS IN THE ITALIAN ARMY AND THE MEATHEAD FELL FOR EMILIOS SCAM

LAST WEEK I HEARD EMILIO WAS AT A JEWISH NURSING HOME TELLING ALL THE OLD JEWS HE WAS IN POLAND FIGHTING THE NAZIS AND SAVING JEWISH PEOPLE

BASICALLY I THINK EMILIO TELLS PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR A COMPLETE FRAUD WHO HAS FOUGHT FOR 4 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN WWll HE TELLS A GREAT STORY LIKE THE TIME HE SAID TO HITLER IF YOU DONT STOP KILLING JEWS I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY BREAK YOUR NECK.

EMILIO WAS TAKING OPIODS BACK IN THE 40S HE WAS AND STILL IS DELERIOUS
    YISMAN STIFFED ME SCREENSHOT YOUR ARSE

EOG Dedicated

Roosevelt knew the attack was coming. Higher ups in the navy dept. knew. Japs sunk a bunch of older junk ships. All the carriers and their support ships were out on maneuvers. Churchill knew also. He wanted the US. involved in that war.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Quite the opposite occurred! Throwing all those American born Japs in prison camps , is a sad episode in our history...
    Some of those japs might have been spies, can't take any chances in a real war, it's not that sad.