Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moves our embassy there

Thread: Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moves our embassy there

Default Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moves our embassy there

That's my president.

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

Default Re: Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moves us embassy there

You know the left is mentally ill when Trump, the guy who routinely associates with Jews, the guy who supports Israel, the guy with a Jewish convert daughter, etc is the anti semite.

While Obama, the guy who actively trashed Israel for 8 years isn't.

Default Re: Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moves us embassy there

What's amazing is like 80% of Jewish Americans voted for Obama, and Obama routinely pissed all over them. Truly fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    What's amazing is like 80% of Jewish Americans voted for Obama, and Obama routinely pissed all over them. Truly fascinating.
    yep, that's as bizarre as it gets.

What's amazing is like 80% of Jewish Americans voted for obama, and obama routinely pissed all over them. Truly fascinating.
    The President from Hell also stuck out his middle finger at Israel and wanted to and did flood America with Muslims. At least Israeli's got it correct- within Israel obama had an approval rating of 6 or 7 percent.

What I call Americanized Jews are completely different than Israelis, I live in the U.S. will never leave but I was an Israeli soldier(still am at heart) and I can tell you the people of Israel did not care for Obama. The Jews in the U.S, are soft and have no idea what it is like to be Israeli living in the ME.

EOG Dedicated

That truly is unreal,Obama hates Jewish people and snubbed BEBE many times but they still vote Democrat,makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by jasson621 View Post
    What I call Americanized Jews are completely different than Israelis, I live in the U.S. will never leave but I was an Israeli soldier(still am at heart) and I can tell you the people of Israel did not care for Obama. The Jews in the U.S, are soft and have no idea what it is like to be Israeli living in the ME.

Almost as amazing as the party that prides itself on "family values" fully supporting a child molester for senate.

The best news about this announcement is that the muslims will go berzerk(like they always do), and a lot of them will die.

Trump sure does what the say's he'll do, I wonder if North Korea will notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Almost as amazing as the party that prides itself on "family values" fully supporting a child molester for senate.
    Not even true. I want Moore to win and then have a special election to replace him. There’s no reason a liberal should win a purely conservative state just to have another obstructionist in the Senate. That benefits no one in Alabama and doesn’t get anyone not raped 25 years ago, allegedly.

Javy looking to hit a two-teamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

A pussy grabber endorsing a pedophile! How low can the Republican party go?
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Javy looking to hit a two-teamer.
    Good one JK

EOG Dedicated

Arabs always complain,why would anyone care? Only a lib would,makes no sense .Dem's detest Jewish people,very sick

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    A pussy grabber endorsing a pedophile! How low can the Republican party go?
    The difference is that "when you're a star, they just let you do it", The Donald is gods gift to women.

Quote Originally Posted by jasson621 View Post
    I was an Israeli soldier(still am at heart)
    That explains your unflappable nature. Good man.