NFL Week 15 pointspreads (Look-ahead numbers from the Westgate SuperBook)

Thread: NFL Week 15 pointspreads (Look-ahead numbers from the Westgate SuperBook)

Default NFL Week 15 pointspreads (Look-ahead numbers from the Westgate SuperBook)

Broncos
    Colts -1

Bears
    Lions XX

Chargers
    Chiefs -2

Eagles -9
    Giants

Packers
    Panthers XX

Bengals
    Vikings -9

Dolphins
    Bills XX

Texans
    Jaguars -8.5

Jets
    Saints -10.5

Cardinals
    Redskins -6

Ravens -6.5
    Browns

Rams
    Seahawks -2.5 -120

Patriots -2.5 -120
    Steelers

Titans -4
    49ers

Cowboys
    Raiders -2

Falcons -3.5
    Bucs

Default Re: NFL Week 15 pointspreads (Look-ahead numbers from the Westgate SuperBook)

Current lines and comments when move is more than 3 points.

Denver now -2.5 3.5 move off what?
    Chargers -2. 4 Point move because Chiefs finally woke up? I thought the original line was bad, and I agree with the current line, but the move seems pretty drastic.
    Eagles -8
    Vikes -11
    Jags -11.5
    NO -16. 5.5 Line move because McCown is out seems pretty drastic
    Wash -4.5
    Balt -7
    Seattle -2
    NE -2
    SF -2 6 Point move? I don't think Tenn is any good, but a 6 Point Move? All because of Jimmy G?
    Dallas -2 4 Point move seems too much. Dallas was life and death to beat NYG. I know the perception is Oakland lost any AFC West shot or WC shot after losing to KC, but the truth is, if Chargers beat KC, and Oakland wins out, they still have a shot at the AFC West, or a WC. They probably have a better playoff shot than Dallas does.
    Falcons -6

Default Re: NFL Week 15 pointspreads (Look-ahead numbers from the Westgate SuperBook)

SF 6 point move is because Mariota is hurt dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    SF 6 point move is because Mariota is hurt dingleberry
    Wanna bet he plays, sick racist anti Semite? If his status was in doubt, there'd be no line, idiot.
    Dallas is actually up to -3-15 or so. Even more of a move then I indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Wanna bet he plays, sick racist? If his status was in doubt, there'd be no line, idiot.

Every time I think you couldn't get any dumber...

He's going to play, but he's also going to play with limited mobility, and how good did he look last year when he played with limited mobility? Do you even remember? Did you even watch the NFL last year? Are you new to the sport entirely? Yes, a guy who has consistently thrived out of the pocket will now be playing with a sprained knee and be Peyton Manning-like in the pocket. Yep. Something like that could cause a gigantic line shift, sweetie cupcake.

Every time I think you couldn't get any dumber...

He's going to play, but he's also going to play with limited mobility, and how good did he look last year when he played with limited mobility? Do you even remember? Did you even watch the NFL last year? Are you new to the sport entirely? Yes, a guy who has consistently thrived out of the pocket will now be playing with a sprained knee and be Peyton Manning-like in the pocket. Yep. Something like that could cause a gigantic line shift, sweetie cupcake.
    Hope it goes up even more if there are enough clueless idiots like you, Fascist.
    Might lose the bet, but I'll take that kind of value all day, every day.

liberal cuck wrong again, SF -2, line move was spot on

liberal cuck wrong again, SF -2, line move was spot on
    Sick, Anti Semitic Racist little kid only gives one side of the story, as usual. If someone actually followed this, and bet closing lines, they went 3-1-1.

both sides of story? You said the line move from -4 to +2 was unjustified

I said it was justified

The new spread hit exactly

I was right, you were wrong. There's one side to that story, reality.

both sides of story? You said the line move from -4 to +2 was unjustified

I said it was justified

The new spread hit exactly

I was right, you were wrong. There's one side to that story, reality.
    I said there were 5 moves I didn't agree with. By closing lines, they went 3-1-1. Tenn +2.5 won for anyone that bet the closer, that was actually available all morning up until game time. Sorry, you sick, anti semitic racist, little child. You stepped in it, and got owned again, as usual.

So let me get this straight, I took a stance on one game, that the 6 point line move was justified, and that new line hit exactly, proving the line move was spot on, and I got owned?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

You poor mentally disabled cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Hope it goes up even more if there are enough clueless idiots like you, Fascist.
    Might lose the bet, but I'll take that kind of value all day, every day.
    It did. Tenn +2,5 Winner.

Sorry cucky. You thought the line move was wrong. It hit the exact number that it was when we had the conversation. You were wrong. I was 100 percent right.

I don’t know how to make this more clear for you. I get you have a learning disability, but the line moved to SF -2, I said it was a sharp line move, you said it was an overreaction, they literally won the game by 2.

It literally explains itself.