Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 140

Thread: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

  1. #1

    Default Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Yikes.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolt...665792/video/1

    does not look good from that short clip

  3. #3
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,059

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    The Eagles will be fine, they can still run the ball, and they still have a good defense, the team will rally around Foles, who isn't Wentz, but he's good enough if he's got a strong supporting cast. I think anyone who says Philly's season is over is in for a surprise
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  4. #4

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Big loss if true. Will not make it to a super bowl with Nick Foles.

  5. #5
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,059

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Big loss if true. Will not make it to a super bowl with Nick Foles.
    If they finish with the best record, the SB goes through Philly, I think they have a good enough team to win two home playoff games with Foles at QB, they're a very good team, I still like their chances if they get home field throughout
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  6. #6

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Big loss if true. Will not make it to a super bowl with Nick Foles.
    Tell us why....

    I could say the same for your boy Mitch...and he isn’t hurt....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  7. #7

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Mitch has played 12 collegiate games and 9 NFL games

    Wentz played how many games in college and this is his second year.

    What does Trubisky have to do with this thread? Are you mentally challenged?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    I don’t think Trubisky will be an elite QB in the NFL. I might be wrong but I don’t see it.
    Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

  9. #9

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    bwwahaaahaahaahahaha who is delusional enough to think Nick Fucking Foles can lead ANY team to a SB? You guys really arent that stupid are you?

    Theyll probably go 1-2 the last 3 games. I think reality will set in once that happens.

    Nick Foles FUCKING SUCKS, he has played in less than 50 games and has like 40 turnovers. 30 INTs and 10 or 12 fumbles lost. yeah he is a guy anyone should feel really confident in.

  10. #10
    All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 21, 2005
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    34,091

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    somewhere Aaron Rodgers just got a lot better in Green Bay. beware...

  11. #11

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Tomorrow's MRI will tell the story.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    somewhere Aaron Rodgers just got a lot better in Green Bay. beware...
    At Carolina
    home vs Vikings
    At Detroit

    Rodgers seems to get banged up when he plays in Detroit... and Carolina and Minnesota obviously good defenses. Rodgers would be wise to sit these last 3 out. But I'll be watching.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    somewhere Aaron Rodgers just got a lot better in Green Bay. beware...
    Off two OT games, GB will be sucking air next week in Charlotte.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Rodgers, who was injured Oct. 15, had surgery four days later in which two plates and 13 screws were placed on the collarbone. His recovery has followed a template, with Week 15 the target date all along for a possible return. If the scan shows that the bone has healed significantly enough, he would presumably be medically cleared to warrant a return against the Panthers, Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions.

    Rodgers has not spoken with the media since he returned to the team after surgery in early November, but he was careful to temper expectations then, based on the broken collarbone he suffered in 2013. That one required no surgery and was to his non-throwing shoulder.


    Source: The Washington Post

  15. #15

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Maybe time for Kap to get work....longshot just in case Foles gets hurt....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  16. #16

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    It's official.

    Wentz out for the season.

    33 TD's against only seven interceptions.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    It's official.

    Wentz out for the season.

    33 TD's against only seven interceptions.
    Not to worry JK...Eagle fans are still optimistic on their chances....the Eagles will step up their game...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  18. #18

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Can you trust Nick Foles in a big spot?

    Philly was a 9-point road favorite (Westgate's look-ahead pointspreads) over the New York Giants before the Wentz injury and now the Eagles are a 7.5-point choice (Even) at Pinnacle.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Can you trust Nick Foles in a big spot?

    Philly was a 9-point road favorite (Westgate's look-ahead pointspreads) over the New York Giants before the Wentz injury and now the Eagles are a 7.5-point choice (Even) at Pinnacle.
    Foles has been in the fire before...Eagle fans and their coach absolutely trust Foles...

    There are numerous 8s across the boards...

    GO EAGLES....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  20. #20

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Come on Viejo, your super bowl chances went from good to need a miracle. It sucks, it is what it is. Let the disappointment wash over you now rather than in the playoffs.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Come on Viejo, your super bowl chances went from good to need a miracle. It sucks, it is what it is. Let the disappointment wash over you now rather than in the playoffs.
    Eagles still in position for home field advantage throughout the playoffs....will face the Giants, Raiders, and Cowgirls...I am not as big a homer as you, but I still have faith....and the Eagles will be better next year, really....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  22. #22

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    better next year? ACL tear 10-12 months, what if it's 12?

    let me know when the Eagles are the best team in the league for 3 years (most wins over 3 years) then you can mention them like they're the Cubs

  23. #23

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    I remember when phil simms went down in 1990-1991 during the season......... Jeff Hostetler... say who ? came in in week 15.......all he did was won the superbowl with the giants

  24. #24

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    They should over a prop on Foles for the remaining 3 games OV/Un 3.5 turnovers I would take Ov for up to -200

  25. #25

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    They should over a prop on Foles for the remaining 3 games OV/Un 3.5 turnovers I would take Ov for up to -200
    So would 100% of posters here....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  26. #26

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    better next year? ACL tear 10-12 months, what if it's 12?

    let me know when the Eagles are the best team in the league for 3 years (most wins over 3 years) then you can mention them like they're the Cubs
    Guessing you didn’t get my dig at you for your cubs thread....REALLY
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  27. #27

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn his ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    At Carolina
    home vs Vikings
    At Detroit

    Rodgers seems to get banged up when he plays in Detroit... and Carolina and Minnesota obviously good defenses. Rodgers would be wise to sit these last 3 out. But I'll be watching.
    Rodgers throws his 3rd pick.

  28. #28
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,048

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    bwwahaaahaahaahahaha who is delusional enough to think Nick Fucking Foles can lead ANY team to a SB? You guys really arent that stupid are you?

    Theyll probably go 1-2 the last 3 games. I think reality will set in once that happens.

    Nick Foles FUCKING SUCKS, he has played in less than 50 games and has like 40 turnovers. 30 INTs and 10 or 12 fumbles lost. yeah he is a guy anyone should feel really confident in.

    I like most of your crap you post but mindlessly claiming Foles is horrible like the rest of the clueless masses is pretty funny. You obviously have no clue....

  29. #29
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,048

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    I remember when phil simms went down in 1990-1991 during the season......... Jeff Hostetler... say who ? came in in week 15.......all he did was won the superbowl with the giants
    Hostetler was just as good as Simms. Hostetler got robbed of a 10 year NFL starting job because backups were not able to leave. Frank Reight was another one who couldn't get away from Buffalo and got robbed too....

  30. #30
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,048

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Come on Viejo, your super bowl chances went from good to need a miracle. It sucks, it is what it is. Let the disappointment wash over you now rather than in the playoffs.
    Another clueless one

  31. #31

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Come on Viejo, your super bowl chances went from good to need a miracle. It sucks, it is what it is. Let the disappointment wash over you now rather than in the playoffs.
    Foles played pretty well....division title and home field for the first round....

    Just have to bear the Raiders and Cowgirls for home field throughout....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  32. #32
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,059

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Foles played pretty well....division title and home field for the first round....

    Just have to bear the Raiders and Cowgirls for home field throughout....
    24-38 237 yds 4 td's 0 ints, granted it came against the Giants, but still a very good game. Anyone who counts the Eagles out are making a mistake
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  33. #33

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    they played the fucking Giants guys losing their shit is so frigging hilarious

    only positive is he didnt have a turnover. bad thing is that means he is due for 2 or 3 next game.

  34. #34

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    better next year? ACL tear 10-12 months, what if it's 12?

    let me know when the Eagles are the best team in the league for 3 years (most wins over 3 years) then you can mention them like they're the Cubs
    Everyone heals differently. AP tore his ACL and MCL on final week of the season and started week one the following season

  35. #35

    Default Re: Eagles fear Carson Wentz may have torn ACL

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    24-38 237 yds 4 td's 0 ints, granted it came against the Giants, but still a very good game. Anyone who counts the Eagles out are making a mistake
    good to see this opinion from the guy that thought Miami was a top 4 caliber team just a couple weeks ago

    put a fork in Eagles

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •