EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races) - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 270

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

  1. #36
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,806

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by bomzee;4968732[B[B
    ]]“How about Zero[/B]”[/B]
    Would be
    A great nickname for bobby mueller
    It would also be the answer to the question, "What is Donald Trump's IQ?"
    It's not the kill, It's the thrill of the chase

  2. #37
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,371

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    It would also be the answer to the question, "What is Donald Trump's IQ?"
    Kane trolling every thread he can get his little grubby hands on today. Let's pray for Kane, he does not seem to be in a good mental state.

  3. #38
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,806

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Kane trolling every thread he can get his little grubby hands on today. Let's pray for Kane, he does not seem to be in a good mental state.
    Out of respect for Runner, I won't be responding to your sad post in his challenge thread
    It's not the kill, It's the thrill of the chase

  4. #39
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,371

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Out of respect for Runner, I won't be responding to your sad post in his challenge thread

    I will say a prayer for you. You seem mentally unhinged. Don't make any rash decisions. Take a deep breath and count to 10.

  5. #40
    EOG Dedicated rdalert447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2007
    Location
    Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
    Posts
    5,294

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Winner $10.00
    Ridiculous price. Great call.

  6. #41

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Ridiculous price. Great call.
    Thanks! When I saw you posted I thought for sure you were going to accuse me of past posting.

    Just kidding! LOL

    Need a couple more $8.00, $10.00 horses!

  7. #42
    EOG Dedicated rdalert447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2007
    Location
    Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
    Posts
    5,294

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Loll. Continued success, my man!

  8. #43

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Get the cash Bigrunner....avoid the knuckleheads....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  9. #44

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Get the cash Bigrunner....avoid the knuckleheads....
    Thanks VD!

    Pick 12 SA race #7 win #7 Battleground State
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  10. #45
    BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17, 2017
    Posts
    1,114

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Thanks VD!

    Pick 12 SA race #7 win #7 Battleground State
    #6 Speakers will win this one EASY. Mark down an L for Runner.

  11. #46

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    #6 Speakers will win this one EASY. Mark down an L for Runner.
    John Kelly is responsible for this rat troll. This classless rat should have been perma banned months ago. But obviously John Kelly could give 2 shits that we have a professional troll at EOG.

    This rat troll gets off on hurting other posters with attacks and by posting personal names and personal info. You definitely trafficked Oly's name strictly to hurt him. Guaranteed you ran a background check on Javy Baez and dumped his personal info and info about him and his sister!

    Nice Job John Kelly!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  12. #47
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    15,860

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Grand Challenge/contest/best bet threads are special and need to be taken serious,anyone trolling,flaming,or posting something not related to picks/plays/sports/horses needs to be put in the penalty box.Maybe 1 day for every unnecessary post.When/if it goes on in other threads ok its annoying,but something which can be ignored a little bit more.
    What's a gambling forum for anyway?

  13. #48
    BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17, 2017
    Posts
    1,114

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    John Kelly is responsible for this rat troll. This classless rat should have been perma banned months ago. But obviously John Kelly could give 2 shits that we have a professional troll at EOG.

    This rat troll gets off on hurting other posters with attacks and by posting personal names and personal info. You definitely trafficked Oly's name strictly to hurt him. Guaranteed you ran a background check on Javy Baez and dumped his personal info and info about him and his sister!

    Nice Job John Kelly!

    1. Cristiano has never posted or exchanged any poster's info.
    2. Cristiano was simply giving his opinion on the race.

    Cheers Runny!

  14. #49

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    1. Cristiano has never posted or exchanged any poster's info.
    2. Cristiano was simply giving his opinion on the race.

    Cheers Runny!
    You're a fucken liar! Why are you running background checks on follow posters?

    Gay or Trumptard or both?

  15. #50

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Cristiano, do me a favor.

    Please steer clear of this thread.

    Thanks in advance.

  16. #51

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Paleface and Willy Loman were model contestants last month.

  17. #52

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Paleface and Willy Loman were model contestants last month.
    Yes, JK gotcha! It's my fault. Do me a favor contact the bookie and ask him if I stiffed.

    Obviously it pisses me off that you allow a professional troll who was been banned multiple times to attack me, traffic lies about me, and post personal information about me.

    JK, thanks for the blame!

  18. #53

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    I've asked Cristiano to stay out of this thread.

    I have not followed the drama between you and Cristiano.

  19. #54

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I've asked Cristiano to stay out of this thread.

    I have not followed the drama between you and Cristiano.
    There's no drama. All you have to do is review his post. It's a one way street. Him attacking me , me defending. Him posting personal information about me, you deleting the post. Him posting and exposing your bookie's name and you deleting the name.

    It's a one way street JK, but I understand it's my fault in your eyes. I understand you can't ban the professional troll because he'll return as Ronaldo. I quit.

    I would have won this contest. Send me $500 and I'll be on my way. I believe you have my Paypal address.

  20. #55
    BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17, 2017
    Posts
    1,114

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    No problem, John. I won’t post in this guaranteed loser’s contest thread. Just as a quick point of clarification: I’ve never posted any personal information about BigRubber, and I’ve never posted the name of any bookie. He posts it regularly, strangely enough. He must have no idea about how many times you’ve decided to spare him from bannings at the last moment.

  21. #56

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Thanks Cristiano.

  22. #57

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    There's no drama. All you have to do is review his post. It's a one way street. Him attacking me , me defending. Him posting personal information about me, you deleting the post. Him posting and exposing your bookie's name and you deleting the name.

    It's a one way street JK, but I understand it's my fault in your eyes. I understand you can't ban the professional troll because he'll return as Ronaldo. I quit.

    I would have won this contest. Send me $500 and I'll be on my way. I believe you have my Paypal address.
    Not your fault, Bigrunner.

    Please carry on.

  23. #58

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    No problem, John. I won’t post in this guaranteed loser’s contest thread. Just as a quick point of clarification: I’ve never posted any personal information about BigRubber. He must have no idea about how many times you’ve decided to spare him from bannings at the last moment.
    Your a fucken liar. I would have won, but thanks to you it ain't worth it. I quit! Still don't understand the background checks. Yeah I do, you get off on trying to hurt people.

  24. #59
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,371

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    John can I quit in the other thread and demand a payout due to hurt feefees?

  25. #60

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    John can I quit in the other thread and demand a payout due to hurt feefees?
    I'm leaving. I would have won.
    I'm sure he'd pay you to leave also.

    The aggravation isn't worth it. I just wish JK would have supported me over the professional troll.

  26. #61
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,868

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    I glad!

  27. #62

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    I glad!
    Yes I know! You're not the only one!

  28. #63
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,868

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    I'm sure.

  29. #64

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    I'm sure.
    Appplsolutely. EOG is the platform for the Alt-Right. Awful people.

  30. #65
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,868

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Correct, so head back to the loonies at your nearest leftist shanty. After all, you will be happy, no reason to stay where you are not wanted nor accepted.

  31. #66

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Correct, so head back to the loonies at your nearest leftist shanty. After all, you will be happy, no reason to stay where you are not wanted nor accepted.
    Understood, you'd think America would have learned their lesson from Hitler's damage. 80 years later here we go again.

  32. #67
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,371

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Understood, you'd think America would have learned their lesson from Hitler's damage. 80 years later here we go again.
    I wasn't aware that Hitler ruled in America 80 years ago. Leftist revisionist history I suppose.

  33. #68
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,192

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    i'm leaving eog part 2......

  34. #69

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    i'm leaving eog part 2......
    Sorry, I misspoke. I'm going to make my presence felt around here. As a matter of fact I'm going to change my posting style to be more like Cristiano's a professinal troll. You"ll be seeing a sharp rise in negative, unprovoked attacks on fellow posters. Just like Cristiano!

  35. #70
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,192

    Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

    you have been DQ'ed from the contest as per #1...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •