EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Sorry, I misspoke. I'm going to make my presence felt around here. As a matter of fact I'm going to change my posting style to be more like Cristiano's a professinal troll. You"ll be seeing a sharp rise in negative, unprovoked attacks on fellow posters. Just like Cristiano!
    wow, sounds menacing.....

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Bigrunner is playing the races)

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    i'm leaving eog part 2......
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    Royal Trump is running in R8 at SA for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Avoid the distractions, Bigrunner.

Avoid the distractions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    Any unusual rubles on it might mean mueller is interested
    “How about Zero”
    Would be
    A great nickname for bobby mueller
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I will say a prayer for you. You seem mentally unhinged. Don't make any rash decisions. Take a deep breath and count to 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    #6 Speakers will win this one EASY. Mark down an L for Runner.
    Why the unprovoked attack and negativity from left field? I asked JK to give you the opportunity to replace me. Go win the cash.

1. Cristiano has never posted or exchanged any poster's info.
    2. Cristiano was simply giving his opinion on the race.

Cheers Runny!
    Cristiano is a professional troll and a fucken liar.

Paleface and Willy Loman were model contestants last month.
    Thanks Cristiano.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Correct, so head back to the loonies at your nearest leftist shanty. After all, you will be happy, no reason to stay where you are not wanted nor accepted.
    John Kelly,

Unbelievable! I did not asked you to participate in this challenge, not once. 5 days in after an honest effort and good results we're witnessing the work of professional trolls, Trumptards and notorious Alt-Righters shit on this thread and shit on my opportunity to beat the challenge. Remember you asked me to take on this challenge. Never once have I gone into a contest thread and shit on the poster, shit on the thread or made political posts.

I hear the Alt-righters and Trumptards loud and clear, they don't want me doing this contest and especially winning it. EOG is a platform for the Alt-right and Trumptards. Awful, Awful humans that lack morals and class and don't believe in ethics and principals. Cheapseats post is a perfect example.

On principal alone, I will not be continuing this contest. It's not worth it. Maybe you can start a new challenge and allow your friend "professional troll" Cristiano as the new participant. Cristiano's unprovoked negative attack outta of left field is a clear sign of jealousy. Give your troll friend what he wants so much. An opportunity to beat the Alt Right/Trumptard horse challenge.

i would like to see you remain in the contest and win. Champions overcome obstacles. Have some fun and give it your best- if you win you win (!) if you lose you lose ( so what?).
    In my strong opinion Withdrawing is your choice but not a good choice.
    Good Luck Runner and keep exercising.

Come on Runner, get back in the contest and take it down. Poor form to quit.

Bigrunner never quit anything in his life.

I trust he's a professional competitor.

I want to see him win.

Don't tap out now.

Plenty of races left on the Saturday schedule.

No worries! Just going through a ruff time.

Give Kane, one of the best guys around this place, a chance to conquer the sports Grand challenge. Kane is not a horse bettor.

He's already on the list. Pick your horse.

He's already on the list. Pick your horse.
    Go ahead take it over for me. You seem really smart. Win the money and will split it.

I'm morally against horse racing, friendo.

No worries! Just going through a ruff time.

Give Kane, one of the best guys around this place, a chance to conquer the sports Grand challenge. Kane is not a horse bettor.
    I like Kane too.

He's got a slot this summer in the sports edition of EOG's Grand Challenge.

Come on, Bigrunner, find a winner tonight at historic Hawthorne.

I like Kane too.

Sorry JK, I know your intentions are good. To little to late. No worries!

I like Kane too.

Glad I could make you laugh, Joe.

EOG Dedicated

typical limp licorice liberal, can dish it all day long, can't take it.....

EOG Dedicated

perhaps DSI and #1 could offer runner a secondary prize of six (6) months in Tibet for some r&r with the dalai lama...just trying to help......

typical limp licorice liberal, can dish it all day long, can't take it.....
    Unfortunate it went down this way. I was doing well. Cristiano is a horrible human. Cheap i was not dishing out anything until I started getting shit on. John Kelly even blamed me and thanked Cristiano. Reminds of when the illegal President made his Charlottesville speech. He said he saw very good people on all sides. Jews wil not replace us are very good people?

perhaps DSI and #1 could offer runner a secondary prize of six (6) months in Tibet for some r&r with the dalai lama...just trying to help......
    Going thru a ruff time. Thanks for shitting on me. Punch a fellow poster when he's down. That's expected thou. I usually wouldn't say this but I can't wait until you get yours. We all know TRUMPTARDS have zero compassion but lots of ignorance.

EOG Dedicated

Unfortunate it went down this way. I was doing well. Cristiano is a horrible human. Cheap i was not dishing out anything until I started getting shit on. John Kelly even blamed me and thanked Cristiano. Reminds of when the illegal President made his Charlottesville speech. He said he saw very good people on all sides. Jews wil not replace us are very good people?
    do you own any automatic weapons?

definitely a crack in the armor...

might have to evacuate Skokie......

do you own any automatic weapons?

definitely a crack in the armor...

might have to evacuate Skokie......
    Yes I really will pray for karma to head your way. I did this with Palmtree. I'm gonna start praying for you right now. LOL

EOG Dedicated

Going thru a ruff time. Thanks for shitting on me. Punch a fellow poster when he's down. That's expected thou. I usually wouldn't say this but I can't wait until you get yours. We all know TRUMPTARDS have zero compassion but lots of ignorance.
    if you are going though a ruff time log out of eog.

you are famous for recommending songs. I suggest you listen to led zeppelin dazed and confused....

Why is it that I get attacked constantly from TRUMPTARDS that post from multiple accounts and have been banned multiple times? Coincidence, I don't think so. Horrible humans? Bingo! Karmaaaaa!!!!

if you are going though a ruff time log out of eog.

you are famous for recommending songs. I suggest you listen to led zeppelin dazed and confused....
    I've received good advice from fellow posters. After all your fuken lies keep your advice to yourself.

"Runner has threatened so many posters". How many exactly?

"Runners sister is a lesbo". What's my sisters name? Where does she live?

Yes I really will pray for karma to head your way. I did this with Palmtree. I'm gonna start praying for you right now. LOL
    Did you just brag about the fact someone you didn’t like died recently? You need a mental wellness timeout. Hopefully John gives it to you.

EOG Dedicated

palm tree has been sick and in a wheel chair for years........

Did you just brag about the fact someone you didn’t like died recently? You need a mental wellness timeout. Hopefully John gives it to you.
    Karma is a bitch. Praying for Karma doesn't mean you're wishing death on someone! You always post in definites. Get your head out of your ass. Thanks for shitty in my thread. It was a contest thread.

palm tree has been sick and in a wheel chair for years........
    So now he's in a better place. At least he was able to traffic one awesome lie about me. Being sick and in a wheel chair did not stop him. Are you related to Palmtree, I see the resemblance.

Aflie ... Runner's sister is a lesbo

Palmtree ... Runner stiffed my friend the bookie.

You see the resemblance?

EOG Dedicated

So now he's in a better place. At least he was able to traffic one awesome lie about me. Being sick and in a wheel chair did not stop him. Are you related to Palmtree, I see the resemblance.

Aflie ... Runner's sister is a lesbo

Palmtree ... Runner stiffed my friend the bookie.

You see the resemblance?
    WHY did palm tree make up the story ?

3 days into this contest the Trumptards appeared with unprovoked attacks shitting all over the challenge thread. I would never do this to a fellow member trying to win a $1,000 prize.
    Unfortunately we have a few assholes from the right around here.

I was putting in an honest effort and doing good. I had a decent chance of winning. Dang who here besides Javy couldn't use a dime right now.

Bryden thanks for the support, you truly are a great person. I consider you a good friend and look forward to hanging with you at AP or a Brewers game this summer Thanks pal.

Kane a truly genuine nice guy. Thanks for the well wishes, advice and support.

Rdalert, thank you! I hope we have put our differences behind us. Your positive support was appreciated.

Even you Bomzee, we may be on different sides of the aisle, but thank you for the positive comments and encouragement.

If I forgot anyone a sincere thanks. My main problem was with professional troll, John Kelly's friend, multiple account holder, Cristiano. What can I say I'm a sensitive person.

P.S. VD thank you also! Hope to meet you sometime. I know we would get along. I get along with ever sane person. Peace baby

EOG Dedicated

Karma is a bitch. Praying for Karma doesn't mean you're wishing death on someone! You always post in definites. Get your head out of your ass. Thanks for shitty in my thread. It was a contest thread.
    javy bitches when someone shits up his pick thread, but has no problem shitting up yours, funny shit
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

EOG Dedicated

nobody shit up this thread until he declares he quit and blames it all on jk. I have NEVER gone into any picks thread before....

re read this sob story again. he QUIT the contest....deal with the truth........

the guy quits because christino post another horse, blames jk, trump and the rest of the world......

I just logged on again and he's still posting political crap all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    Royal Trump is running in R8 at SA for you.
    Any unusual rubles on it might mean mueller is interested
    “How about Zero”
    Would be
    A great nickname for bobby mueller
    I will say a prayer for you. You seem mentally unhinged. Don't make any rash decisions. Take a deep breath and count to 10.
    #6 Speakers will win this one EASY. Mark down an L for Runner.
    1. Cristiano has never posted or exchanged any poster's info.
    2. Cristiano was simply giving his opinion on the race.

Cheers Runny!
    Paleface and Willy Loman were model contestants last month.
    Correct, so head back to the loonies at your nearest leftist shanty. After all, you will be happy, no reason to stay where you are not wanted nor accepted.
    nobody shit up this thread until he declares he quit and blames it all on jk. I have NEVER gone into any picks thread before....

re read this sob story again. he QUIT the contest....deal with the truth........

the guy quits because christino post another horse, blames jk, trump and the rest of the world......

I just logged on again and he's still posting political crap all over the place.
    Yes you're correct again. This was a. challenge thread, not a political thread, not a troll thread, or a Charlottesville thread.. You won't get it of course. Thanks for trolling me in a contest thread. I've would never do that.

Alfie .... "Runner's sister is a lesbo"". Can you remember my sister's name?

Palmtree .... "Runner stiffed the bookie".

The resemblance is uncanny. Answer my fucken question you dumb fuck, are you and Palmtree cousins?

EOG Dedicated

put away the bottle. you've had enough booze for the night.

Post time for the eighth and final race tonight at Los Alamitos Race Course is set for 9:16 p.m. PT.

put away the bottle. you've had enough booze for the night.
    You're an idiot! Please stop trolling me. I didn't ask JK for the opportunity. He asked me. If I new I would have to deal with unprovoked negative comments from the right I would have never accepted. I did quit, that's obvious. There's way more to the story then you're privy too. It was initially the actions of 2 posters that influenced my decision. I had plenty of time to change my mind but I didn't think it would be worth it. Principals my troll.

This was a contest thread, JK allowed a very bad person, a person banned multiple times and a person that posts from multiple accounts shit in this thread.

Alfie no need for a reply. You don't know the whole story. JK knows the whole story.

JK should have never invited me and then blame me for doing absolutely nothing wrong. The proper policing is lacking at EOG.

P.S. I don't drink. I'd be a mess if I did.

Play 13 Cal Expo race 11 win #6 coastal treasure