EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant) - Page 2
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

John, care to do anything about kane shitting up this thread? Or ask him politely for a 50th time?

Maybe if we're lucky he will mock 26 dead before their bodies are cold again.

Onwards and upwards!

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Sorry sweetie, but you shit up every thread you enter and he doesn't seem to care about those
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Kane, this is a picks thread, offered by EOG, Betdsi, and John. Please stay out of it going forward. Thanks! Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Kane, this is a picks thread, offered by EOG, Betdsi, and John. Please stay out of it going forward. Thanks! Happy New Year!

It's an open forum.

If you don't like it use the ignore function.

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    It's an open forum.

If you don't like it use the ignore function.
    Good advice for crybabies like you always asking for me to get banned, wouldn't you say?

But John is the one that asked the detractors to stop cluttering the thread. So you're ignoring his request, not mine.

Cheers!

EOG Dedicated

Sorry sweetie, but this thread isn't special, it's the same as any other, and I'll post in any thread I want to, deal with it kid

sad

EOG Dedicated

Like BookBraker posted, there's an ignore feature that would solve your problem, you'll never have to read anything I post again

Sad

Good luck JB! Hope you take the $1K

Good advice for crybabies like you always asking for me to get banned, wouldn't you say?

But John is the one that asked the detractors to stop cluttering the thread. So you're ignoring his request, not mine.

Cheers!

Could you please provide a link to me ever asking you to be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Good luck JB! Hope you take the $1K
    thanks rico! one of our finest contributors here at eog

I'd like to nominate him for the next soonest month as well

I'll slot RICO1 into our May slot.

February - DrunkenGoon

March - Raininthrees

April - FairWarning

May - Rico1

June - Kane

Play 2: 529 William & Mary +2 (-110)
    Bump.

So we don't lose focus.

The no defense tribe are struggling early

Halftime score: James Madison 41 William & Mary 38.

Never say die.

Gritty win for the tribe.

Final score: William & Mary 84 James Madison 76.

2-0

Play 3: South Carolina -1 (-106)

Javy's team playing from behind again tonight.

oy

Halftime: 39-27, Mizzou.

My hopes of going 30-0 and John renaming the forum after me are fading

Some complain the forum is already EOJ (Eye On Javy).

Final score: 79-68, Mizzou.

Current record: 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    How about threating pm's?

Calling posters at work?

Sending the chicago mob?

Writing bad reviews on yelp where posters work?

25 or more ghost accounts?

Threaten to call the FBI?

Air bookie?
    What a sick and twisted individual. Never seen someone who needed attention that bad. Where did life go wrong for this kid? New year, same clown. Made a poll and voted for himself with one of his ghost accounts. That is some pathetic shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Never seen someone who needed attention that bad.
    ^ The above intense irony brought to you by a sad morbidly obese fuck that has never contributed positively to EOG under the 'Jammer' tagline and posts insults solely for attention every few days to get his rage out about his micro penis. Maybe on your other names, lil sprite. Maybe on your other names.

Nevermind that Javy
    wheres tonights winner

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    What a sick and twisted individual. Never seen someone who needed attention that bad. Where did life go wrong for this kid? New year, same clown. Made a poll and voted for himself with one of his ghost accounts. That is some pathetic shit right there.
    Just to set the record straight, he actually voted for himself several times under his many ghost accounts, and you're right, it was pretty pathetic

Play 4: 557 UC Santa Barbara -4 (-110)

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Just to set the record straight, he actually voted for himself several times under his many ghost accounts, and you're right, it was pretty pathetic
    Just to set the record straight, you're a morbidly obese senior citizen that crippled himself falling down the stairs and now spends the majority of his time mocking people massacred in a church before their bodies are cold for having the audacity to believe in a higher power.*

* the above statement sounds hilarious and unlikely to be true, but the most hilarious thing about it is that it is 100% true. Completely proven on all counts. Sad.

Play 4: 557 UC Santa Barbara -4 (-110)
    Just to keep the trolling from cluttering the thread. Wish John would ban those who continued to troll in here.

EOG Dedicated

Just to set the record straight, you're a morbidly obese senior citizen that crippled himself falling down the stairs and now spends the majority of his time mocking people massacred in a church before their bodies are cold for having the audacity to believe in a higher power.*

* the above statement sounds hilarious and unlikely to be true, but the most hilarious thing about it is that it is 100% true. Completely proven on all counts. Sad.
    So much bullshit to clear up. First, I'm not morbidly obese. Second, I'm not a senior citizen. Third, I have never crippled myself. Fourth, I don't spend the majority of my time mocking people massacred in a church. Other than that you're spot on sweetie

EOG Dedicated

Just to keep the trolling from cluttering the thread. Wish John would ban those who continued to troll in here.
    If John wanted to ban trolls, you would be the first one gone sweetie

Kane, people have done this challenge that I didn't like before. Did you see me cluttering the thread like a bitch? No, you did not.

Have some self respect. You already admitted you put yourself in the hospital and had to do physical therapy because you fell down the stairs. That's embarrassing. You'd think someone humbled like that would have less of an ego. But here you are trolling a challenge thread.