EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant) - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1620212223242526

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    There were no actions. That idle threat is so full of holes it's lsughable. I searched you with no purpose and I falsely added it to another open case. Wait till that goes to accounts. Billable hours and line item for "EOG Chitty trolled"

The kid is the biggest bullshitter ever was.
    I got ya Billy. "Actions" (at the minimum) meaning using his resources to threaten/stalk people through the pm function here.

EOG Veteran

Music Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither

Mind your own fukkin business.

EOG Veteran

And Rico you can go fukk yourself.

TIA.

Now Rico won't feel safe and secure until a big beautiful wall is also built on our northern border! Nice job Billy. It has to suck living with the daily fear of feeling unsafe and unsecure in America? Because of Trump we have people like Alfie, Javy, Rico, Michael, etc experiencing this daily fear at the same time the DACA kids have to deal with their daily fear? Trump is straight out evil!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

EOG Dedicated

And Rico you can go fukk yourself.

TIA.

rico is javy.

drinkyourmilkshake first noticed this.... I studied it for a week.... I think it is true

I would like to see things from your point-of-view there Top. But I can't shove my head that far up my ass! And shake? He failed just like his Daddy's condom did

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Play 21: 732 Illinois +11
    Good luck tonight

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Good luck tonight
    Going to need it....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

EOG Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    rico is javy.

drinkyourmilkshake first noticed this.... I studied it for a week.... I think it is true

no shit

actually sounds plausible

never really read the guy but now you mentioned it......

Drink pretty smart guy

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    rico is javy.

Makes sense.

No way a grown man would put so much time in sucking another posters balls.

Even a homosexual would come up for air.