EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant) - Page 38
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738
Results 1,296 to 1,310 of 1310

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I can still make your wife squirt, booki, that's more important than winning the grand challenge any day of the week.
    What's wrong with you? I mean seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    did I miss where I mocked 26 dead before their bodies were cold for their religious beliefs or mocked a 21 year old who shot himself to death?

i am fairly confident that was you
    Cubs win it all

i mean seriously kane what the fuck is wrong with you
    Cubs win it all

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I must be living in a weird world where a 'yo momma' or 'I fucked your wife that I've never met' joke is worse than mocking 26 murdered about their religion and mocking a 21 year old who was depressed killing himself

weird world we live in now I guess
    Cubs win it all

Javi is mad at me because I posted a couple links of things he has said on the FORUMS. He is also upset about his shitty performane in the grand challenge.

He rationaizes his disgusting behavior. He always claims to be defending himself. Just excuses for his sick actions. He thinks if he repeats himself over and over and over he wins somehow.

Maybe computer Bob can help with this one.

We know who has won this thing but were the 5 that were eliminated the quickest?

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post

We know who has won this thing but were the 5 that were eliminated the quickest?

Paging CB

EOG Dedicated

Of course small samples, but the 5 fastest eliminated were 1 @ 17 (4-13), 3 @ 18 (5-13) and 3 @ 19 (5-12-2, 6-13, 6-12-1), names withheld, shall be protected.

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    Of course small samples, but the 5 fastest eliminated were 1 @ 17 (4-13), 3 @ 18 (5-13) and 3 @ 19 (5-12-2, 6-13, 6-12-1), names withheld, shall be protected.
    Thanks for the info. Booki trying to troll. But good info regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post

Those guys must have had more bad beats than our January contestant.

Thanks Bob and the best of luck on your plays.

Thanks for the info. Booki trying to troll. But good info regardless.
    You had a bad month no doubt but I knew you were safe Javi.

You'll get another shot at it and do better I'm sure.

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

You had a bad month no doubt but I knew you were safe Javi.

You'll get another shot at it and do better I'm sure.
    He's patting himself on the back for hitting 38%. Can't make this shit up.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

38 percent isn’t a real number. 9-13 in contest, 10-13 in thread, add it to my 10-5 and its 20-18. Nothing to be excited about or troll about.

It’s not like I went 0-6 -16.00 units. You did that.

38 percent isn’t a real number. 9-13 in contest, 10-13 in thread, add it to my 10-5 and its 20-18. Nothing to be excited about or troll about.

It’s not like I went 0-6 -16.00 units. You did that.

20-18 even with juice...better than losing