EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant) - Page 13
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Didn't have to sweat that one.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    598 Central Michigan -2 (-106)

Toledo 93
    Central Michigan 82

A huge card today and best you had was a chalk that loses by 11 points straight up? Wow.

Toledo beat them 1st half, 2nd half, and game. No contest. Just a drubbing on road by superior team.

Congrats to sharp money, all on Toldeo today, me included. Cha-Ching $$$$$!!!

Still time to turn it around, better luck.

CMU hasn't beat anything better than a high school team yet this year.

Line was sketchy.

Yep. Lot of value on Toledo today, was shocked to see this as anyones play of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post

Toledo 93
    Central Michigan 82

A huge card today and best you had was a chalk that loses by 11 points straight up? Wow.

Toledo beat them 1st half, 2nd half, and game. No contest. Just a drubbing on road by superior team.

Congrats to sharp money, all on Toldeo today, me included. Cha-Ching $$$$$!!!

Still time to turn it around, better luck.
    What a pathetic troll job by the morbidly obese faggot named patty

Are you angry because you haven’t seen that clitty peak out from your jelly roles since the bill Clinton administration?

Patty the morbidly obese faggot once had a mental breakdown bc he thought Jay Cutler was still on the bears. Senility, sad!

Nick Foles bails out Javy...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Current record: 6-6 with Saints plus 4 pending.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    CMU hasn't beat anything better than a high school team yet this year......

Thats not much of an exaggeration, LOL. A certain group I wont name had CMU as bottom 5 in SOS. LOL!

Being there is over 350 Div I college hoop teams that is pretty pathetic.

Very surprised anyone was badly fooled and went against Toledo.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Nick Foles bails out Javy...
    It was a fade of Atlanta. A very good one too. Choked. Still the same team that blew a 25 point super bowl lead

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Thats not much of an exaggeration, LOL. A certain group I wont name had CMU as bottom 5 in SOS. LOL!

Being there is over 350 Div I college hoop teams that is pretty pathetic.

Very surprised anyone was fooled in tis game and went against Toldeo.
    I was very surprised anyone without a diaper and a safety helmet thought Jay cutler was still on the bears.

Are you angry because you haven’t seen that clitty peak out from your jelly roles since the bill Clinton administration?

You sound just like an attorney!! LOL.

???? Weird though, my first post in 13 pages and he freaks out?

I wished the poster well? Sheesh!?

Patty most people aren’t as stupid as you. Just a warning.

Remember that mental episode you had because you thought Cutler was still a bear? Pretty sad!

It was a fade of Atlanta. A very good one too. Choked. Still the same team that blew a 25 point super bowl lead
    In another thread you said Foles didn’t have a chance of winning a playoff game....he proved a lot of gamblers wrong today...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    In another thread you said Foles didn’t have a chance of winning a playoff game....he proved a lot of gamblers wrong today...
    Actually I said he didn’t have a chance of winning a super bowl.

Clearly I was right about him bc what other one seed team has ever been a dog at home vs the mediocre 6 seed?

EOG Dedicated

As a note of humor, the kid can't even spell the word rolls. What is that, a 2nd grade word? What a fucking retard.
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

The tranny lover breaks his agreement to John not to post in the thread yet again.

Sad.

I was very surprised anyone without a diaper and a safety helmet thought Jay cutler was still on the bears.

Last post in this thread but let me say this.... I feel obligated to try and help.....

Anyone pretending to pitch for UT and imitating an attorney to earn respect on an internet forum has some serious issues.

Im not kidding, not trying to insult you. There is something seriously wrong with this picture.

Diapers, sex, gay smack, fatty, diapers,anti-Semitic remarks, acting out, begging for attention by using hateful talk directed constantly at others, its not healthy behavior.

If you need a referral and/or recommendation for help in your area shoot me a PM. And I dont kid about this stuff, it will remain private.

Okay, back to the childish behaviors you are using as a defense mechanism to maintain this internet persona you have created.

Seriously, its actually a concern what your real life is about, wish you well.

We move on.

Didn’t read sorry. Sorry about your mental episode about Jay cutler. That was truly humiliating and I’m impressed you still have the courage to show up here after that.!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Patty was an actual child molester. He’s a sick, sick individual. Got PM’d some interesting info about a relative having a restraining order on him. Oh well. Probably very true but not my business.

EOG Dedicated

The tranny lover breaks his agreement to John not to post in the thread yet again.

Sad.
    Sorry sweetie, it's not my fault you can't spell a 2nd grade word

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Sorry sweetie, it's not my fault you can't spell a 2nd grade word
    Post from my phone. Obvious typo. You are posting from a hospital bed in a diaper. We move on, sorry tranny lover.

EOG Dedicated

Jelly roles,

EOG Dedicated

Post from my phone. Obvious typo. You are posting from a hospital bed in a diaper. We move on, sorry tranny lover.
    Obvious to me, yes. Not so obvious to you apparently

Never used a cell phone? Not surprising, but again, why are you trolling a grand challenge thread when you gave your word as a man not to? is It because you’re a shemale? Ah, of course that’s why. I apologize. Can’t give your word as a man when you aren’t a man. I support your lifestyle choice Kane, good luck .

I wouldn’t be surprised if Patty was an actual child molester. He’s a sick, sick individual. Got PM’d some interesting info about a relative having a restraining order on him. Oh well. Probably very true but not my business.
    Why would anyone be concerned that you had info like that?

Who the fukk are you and what the fukk you gonna do about it?

Grow up kid.

Billy your act is old. No one cares.

Canadian. Lol

EOG Dedicated

Hey sweetie, what was your roll when you pitched for Tennessee? Were you a starter or a bullpen guy?

Sad. Poor John, Kane gives his word as a man to John and backs out of it a dozen times.

South Florida Trannies just don’t have integrity. Sad!

Billy your act is old. No one cares.

Canadian. Lol
    Act?

I ain't play College ball, not a lawyer, not gonna call the mob or FBI.

That shit's an act.

Grow up kid.

Gonna let you morbidly obese old men circle jerk in peace. Got some plans tonight.

Remember, make sure to grip tightly but gently.

EOG Dedicated

Sad. Poor John, Kane gives his word as a man to John and backs out of it a dozen times.

South Florida Trannies just don’t have integrity. Sad!
    The word trannies doesn't need a capital t sweetie, you should have learned that in 2nd grade. Now you can make it 13 times.

EOG Dedicated

Gonna let you morbidly obese old men circle jerk in peace. Got some plans tonight.

Finally leaving mom's basement huh? Good for you, go out and get some fresh air at least

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The word trannies doesn't need a capital t sweetie, you should have learned that in 2nd grade. Now you can make it 13 times.
    Kane just trannysplained lmao

Hobby talk about dudes whackin every damn day.

Skinny Jewfro might be dainty.