Amazon's internal delivery service only hires criminals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon's internal delivery service only hires criminals

Default Amazon's internal delivery service only hires criminals

Had a second IPAD delivered to my house today using same day delivery and the guy that delivered my package threw the package in the snow/rain near my door, took a picture of it, and supposedly went about his delivery schedule. I get the notification and photo it's delivered in my email and go down to get it and it's gone. Surprise surprise. Supposedly stolen by someone else in the matter of the 15 minutes it took to get the notification and check. I have a buzzer that would have let him into the mail room, that he conveniently didn't try to use. There is a 99.9% chance he put the package down, took a picture of it, and stole it because he knows what the weight of that package contained.

If you get a justice boner from catching criminals and you get shit delivered from Amazon logistics, put a concealed security camera by your door. They hire criminals.

Default Re: Amazon's internal delivery service only hires criminals

Maybe Billy is right. Americans are so screwed they have to deal with petty criminals doing all of their service position work, even working TSA.

EOG Dedicated

How you stack up against the rest of the country is not just measured by how much you owe or how much you have saved — it's also about where you spend. America is a land of retail giants, and when it comes to holiday shopping, the most gigantic is Amazon, where 48 percent of the country turned for the majority of their 2017 holiday shopping. The online retail giant dominated in all but seven states, especially among 35- to 44-year-olds.

Amazon doing well as a company, but their delivery service was put together with white vans and criminals.

They're literally unleashing criminals into the US allowing them to go door to door robbing people.

In all seriousness, Brock did say he was driving for Amazon delivery around Illinois now.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Amazon doing well as a company, but their delivery service was put together with white vans and criminals.

They're literally unleashing criminals into the US allowing them to go door to door robbing people.
    How did you decide to make this post from your Javyshit account over the other 10 accouts you have posted from?

Really? I mean, maybe a bum came by in the 20 minutes it took me to check, but I really doubt it.

Amazon half assed this delivery logistics service to allow them 1 day delivery.

But there's a buzzer right at the door and it is raining and they never rang it, so the odds suggest the driver stole it. Hopefully they catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    How did you decide to make this post from your Javyshit account over the other 10 accouts you have posted from?
    When was the last time you saw me post on another account besides the ChiCubs2015 single post I posted just to laugh at you?

When was the last time you saw me post on another account besides the ChiCubs2015 single post I posted just to laugh at you?
    Trumptard your question is very irrelavent. The better question is why do you post from multiple accounts? Is it a Trumptard trait as in traitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trumptard your question is very irrelavent. The better question is why do you post from multiple accounts? Is it a Trumptard trait as in traitor?
    The question is very relevant. I don't post from other accounts. I post from one account.

thought you had to sign for high priced items ?

third world country

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    thought you had to sign for high priced items ?
    not with amazon apparently

my guess is their procedure is to try to put package in a safe spot, this guy/girl didn't even try. Easier to steal if you don't ring the bell

I cant imagine thieves hanging around in the rain, where do you live?

The question is very relevant. I don't post from other accounts. I post from one account.
    Another peek into Javyshit's intelligence. The above post is a great example of how the Trumptard post lies to fit his false narrative.

Notice how Juicejake won't answer an easy question.

not with amazon apparently

my guess is their procedure is to try to put package in a safe spot, this guy/girl didn't even try. Easier to steal if you don't ring the bell

that should of come USPS or UPS as a high priced item....call up amazon

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    I cant imagine thieves hanging around in the rain, where do you live?
    chicago

I don't think it was a third party. I think the delivery driver stole it after taking the picture. Lots of amazon drivers have been caught doing this.

Like sands in an hour glass.....these are the days of Javys lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Like sands in an hour glass.....these are the days of Javys lives.
    This is an interesting topic and could easily impact many here.

But by all means please clutter the thread with more Bushay stick drama. Do you forget that? What a world EOG is that an old man squabbled with several posters over cheap electronics he sold.

This is an interesting topic and could easily impact many here.

But by all means please clutter the thread with more Bushay stick drama. Do you forget that? What a world EOG is that an old man squabbled with several posters over cheap electronics he sold.
    Why did you choose to replay to Bushay from your Javyshit's account? Don't you own around 10 or 15 other accounts that you post from? What's the determining factor? Lol!

chicago

I don't think it was a third party. I think the delivery driver stole it after taking the picture. Lots of amazon drivers have been caught doing this.
    Yea, but he's likely delivering many Ipads/ laptops(along with better stuff) every day, so what would make yours so tempting. I think maybe some thieves were actually following the driver(perhaps associated with the driver).

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Yea, but he's likely delivering many Ipads/ laptops(along with better stuff) every day, so what would make yours so tempting. I think maybe some thieves were actually following the driver(perhaps associated with the driver).
    Him not ringing the buzzer is what makes me almost positive it was the delivery driver involved. No one is that lazy. It takes a split second to ring a buzzer in front of your face.

Inevitable problem when amazon hires these never had a real job degenerates

Him not ringing the buzzer is what makes me almost positive it was the delivery driver involved. No one is that lazy. It takes a split second to ring a buzzer in front of your face.

Inevitable problem when amazon hires these never had a real job degenerates
    Any time I've ordered from amazon(which is only once or twice a year), it's been delivered by UPS or the mailman, I have noticed they dont always ring the bell.

Write to Bezos, he'll take care of it as soon as he cleans the dinner dishes.
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

lol. Javy an intern at an attorneys office and without proof has convicted the delivery person of stealing his package.

#nosuchthingasdueprocess

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    third world country
    What is it, ten degrees below zero where you live? Why would anyone want to live in Canada?

Just posting the same thing Bushay.

This thread shows off deductive reasoning skills of a mid-level security guard perhaps, not an educated attorney.

Amazon driver may or may not have stolen package, that leads Javy to an assertion all Amazon delivery drivers are criminals!!

Even IF he stole it that would be an outrageously stupid conclusion.

Free advice, libelous statements can come back to haunt you....

We move on.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Apple and Amazon must be best buds now. Amazon never used to sell iPads. I see you can watch amazon prime video on Apple TV now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    What is it, ten degrees below zero where you live? Why would anyone want to live in Canada?

very true... we have enough cold in the USA... we don't need anymore. and we have better sports teams in the USA

Javy,

why didn't you have it delivered to where you work? If no one is home then why have a high priced item delivered like that? Business so much safer bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    lol. Javy an intern at an attorneys office and without proof has convicted the delivery person of stealing his package.

#nosuchthingasdueprocess
    Lol really I convicted him? When is his sentencing?

Scam some more senior citizens and play psychiatrist some more you special olympic clownshow

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Javy,

why didn't you have it delivered to where you work? If no one is home then why have a high priced item delivered like that? Business so much safer bud.

good question gabe !

Javy has half of EOG looking for it in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Just posting the same thing Bushay.

This thread shows off deductive reasoning skills of a mid-level security guard perhaps, not an educated attorney.

Amazon driver may or may not have stolen package, that leads Javy to an assertion all Amazon delivery drivers are criminals!!

Even IF he stole it that would be an outrageously stupid conclusion.

Free advice, libelous statements can come back to haunt you....

We move on.
    Oh god, this thread got the two dumbest people on the Internet stroking each other off again.

Patty remember that time you posted that Cutler was a bear a few months ago and I corrected you and you edited and then pretended you never said it and then I posted a screen shot as proof you did?

What a humiliating little faggot