Basketball overtakes baseball as America's second favorite sport - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basketball overtakes baseball as America's second favorite sport

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Default Re: Basketball overtakes baseball as America's second favorite sport

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Baseball and NASCAR are merely Drying, not dead!
    I get confused with all the proclamations but yes I think you are right

Bowling is dead forgot that one

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Apparently you didn't read the article
    the source isn't reliable

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Kane doesn’t understand the concept of a counter culture.

Nba is more popular amongst minorities and the younger generation bc they make a big deal about individual players and their instagram and what gay outfits they wear to post game interviews.

What Kane doesn’t understand is that there’s a counter culture to ever movement.

Millenniums are liberal as shit, and because of that, generation z actually leans conservative if you look at polling. Just like how hipster liberals were rebelling against their conservative parents. Did people really think kids wouldn’t rebel against this liberal pussy agenda?
    nba fans mostly foreigners, college fans white. amazing the contrast of fans on figuerora street, galen center is 95 pct White, Clippers all foreigners 1000 yards away at staples center.

EOG Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Kane doesn’t understand the concept of a counter culture.

Nba is more popular amongst minorities and the younger generation bc they make a big deal about individual players and their instagram and what gay outfits they wear to post game interviews.

What Kane doesn’t understand is that there’s a counter culture to ever movement.

Millenniums are liberal as shit, and because of that, generation z actually leans conservative if you look at polling. Just like how hipster liberals were rebelling against their conservative parents. Did people really think kids wouldn’t rebel against this liberal pussy agenda?
    "millenniums are liberal as shit"

hobby which millennium would you say was the most liberal?

I'm ruling out 1000-0 BC. Total Tyranny.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ning/23330985/ This is for the guys who think basketball is losing popularity
    Fake news.

AOL puts out lots of fake news.

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

NBA/basketball is like soccer/football in that the barriers to play both sports are low,the only equipment needed are a ball and a net,everyone imagines they can be a superstar,and can identify with the stars of the league.Football,baseball,hockey,tennis,golf etc. have a higher cost to participate,and are harder to get started and organized[baseball need a small army for a game,add bats,gloves baseballs,and players get few chances to do things].Baskets can be played anywhere and everywhere which is why it has spread internationally, and has lots of growth still ahead.

I couldn't care less about the Olympics whether Russia is there or not
    Thats because your racist, winter olympics is 100pct white, you only like black liberals

Black liberals are just stupid enough to be manipulated by jew liberals

I simply do not understand how 39% of the country only says football, but 95% of everyone I know makes it their favorite sport to watch........

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Thats because your racist, winter olympics is 100pct white, you only like black liberals
    Don't care about the Summer Olympics either moron
    It's not the kill, It's the thrill of the chase