Nice work tonight late in the 4th by Bron Bron
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice work tonight late in the 4th by Bron Bron

Blog Entries

Default Nice work tonight late in the 4th by Bron Bron

Brick brick brick turnover brick. If I wasn’t asshole deep in snow and ice I’d swear it’s June.

Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar

Default Re: Nice work tonight late in the 4th by Bron Bron

Well, with the screaming the other night, this was pretty much a statement game from Lebron. He took this game more seriously than most, and that's why he choked at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Allright View Post
    Brick brick brick turnover brick. If I wasn’t asshole deep in snow and ice I’d swear it’s June.
    You're next valuable post will be your first. You're just awful. Go away.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Well, with the screaming the other night, this was pretty much a statement game from Lebron. He took this game more seriously than most, and that's why he choked at the end.
    He has more clutch points than anyone in the LG this year and it's not even fucking close. An oh yeah, his FG% in the clutch is much, much better than his closest rivals, save Kyrie, who LBJ is still shooting better than in and out of the clutch.

You abject morons just make shit up.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

There's no 'I' in team. Toronto beats them by 34 without perhaps their best player and then follow it up with a down the stretch choke.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
    There's no 'I' in team. Toronto beats them by 34 without perhaps their best player and then follow it up with a down the stretch choke.
    Their best player, DeRozan, played. Who following the Cav's playoff sweep of Toronto, last year, said:

"If we had LeBron James on our team, we would have won."

Talk about respect.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    He has more clutch points than anyone in the LG this year and it's not even fucking close. An oh yeah, his FG% in the clutch is much, much better than his closest rivals, save Kyrie, who LBJ is still shooting better than in and out of the clutch.

Regular seasons are meaningless bc lebron ruined the league and turned it into a soap opera. So no.

Regular seasons are meaningless bc lebron ruined the league and turned it into a soap opera. So no.
    If it rains and you get wet, it is LBJ's fault; I get it.

If it rains and you get wet, it is LBJ's fault; I get it.
    You know Durant isn’t a warrior right now if lebron never did his Miami bullshit.

You can pretend otherwise I guess

If you want to make a legitimate complaint about the guy, talk about him lally-gaging back on defense (he didn't tonight), leaving his team to defend 4-on-5 because he is too fucking busy arguing with the Ref about a no-call; that is legitimate criticism and he needs to cut that BS out.

Talking about him in the clutch, that's going to get you nowhere, ecspecially this year.

You know Durant isn’t a warrior right now if lebron never did his Miami bullshit.

You can pretend otherwise I guess
    I will go with option B; pretend otherwise.

If you want to make a legitimate complaint about the guy, talk about him lally-gaging back on defense (he didn't tonight), leaving his team to defend 4-on-5 because he is too fucking busy arguing with the Ref about a no-call; that is legitimate criticism and he needs to cut that BS out.

Talking about him in the clutch, that's going to get you nowhere, ecspecially this year.
    His defensive effort in last year’s finals does indeed speak for itself.

I think deep down you know he doesn’t have testicles 1/10th the size of Michael Jordan’s

I think deep down you know he doesn’t have testicles 1/10th the size of Michael Jordan’s
    Durant had to choose somewhere in the West, he wasn't going East to fuck w/ LBJ; to hear some tell it.

LBJ's defensive assignment in the 2016 Finals was, "Fucking kill everyone," and he did.

His D in the 2017 Finals was fine. You have no idea what you are talking about; per usual.

I don't know about that but I do know he has more playoff pts than MJ on less shots.

Why do you defend LeBrick the LeBitch so hard? Geesh

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Why do you defend LeBrick the LeBitch so hard? Geesh
    Because he is better at what he does than just about anyone in the world at what they do; it's about respect.

Here is a very simple perspective:

LBJ has more playoff pts, on less shots, than MJ and scoring isn't even his best attribute. MJ was a fucking cold-blooded assassin; that's how good LBJ is.

Blog Entries

Ooh looky there, I got a bite.

Stop the man love for Brick and look at a shot chart.

3' - 10': .384
    10' - 16': .458
    16' < 3: .368

Ooh looky there, I got a bite.
    Yes. Congrats. You're a troll and a dumb fuck to boot. Rank on the clutchest guy in the NBA; that's brilliant.

What are you going to so for your next trick? Hopefully, make yourself disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Stop the man love for Brick and look at a shot chart.
    I prefer the term, "Non-sexual crush," thank you very much.

Fuck your shot charts and your silly articles.

For now on, if you have a question about the Cavs, ask me and I will tell you, providing it is something I know.

Try so hard to defend a man that has it all. So strange

Is gamebred same guy at tgf who loves bronbron, guy from Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyTyler View Post
    Is gamebred same guy at tgf who loves bronbron, guy from Canada?
    Eh?

If that were true, Tristan Thompson, The Mayor of Toronto, would receive my defense attorney services.

EOG Veteran

fanbois are cute

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Try so hard to defend a man that has it all. So strange
    What's strange is that a guy so brilliant at what he does gets so much shit. How can you not appreciate the level at which this guy plays at?

What's strange is that a guy so brilliant at what he does gets so much shit. How can you not appreciate the level at which this guy plays at?
    I know he’s good.

I would never expend the effort you are to defend someone like Lebron

What's strange is that a guy so brilliant at what he does gets so much shit.
    I'll give you that. Best flopper in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I'll give you that. Best flopper in the league.

And the guy still can't get a call. See Durant's late game defense on Christmas Day. The dude wasn't defending LBJ as much as he was fouling him and the NBA admitted as much. They missed 3 calls; which affected the outcome.

Missed calls happen and phantom calls happen but please, if you saw that game, those were obvious fouls missed. All you can do is shake your head. Does Brick need to get hit by a fucking brick to get to the line?

I watched this game, it was a choke job.

Cavs lost by 2 and Brick had more turnovers than the rest of his starters combined, played shoddy defense and went 2 for 9 from 3 land.

Oh and we always hear how Cavs cant compete with Brick on bench ..... he was -6 in this game.... had Cavs just played Indy even when he was on court they win easily.

Most overrated player in NBA history.

Knowing Commissioner wants Cavs to beat Warriors to build excitement for Finals, I will take Cleveland 1st half tonight.

Avoid Brick in 4th quarter and hope refs are in post season form early.

No Killer Kyrie it will be tough even with Commissioner and refs assisting Brick this post-season.

Lebron trashes the President and then allows his team to get waxed at home yet again.

EOG Dedicated

lebron should quit

sad

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    lebron should quit

sad

Indeed. Last 2 games the Cavs are -20 when hes on the court.

Turnover machine and huge defensive liability.....