Genius Coaching by Kent St

Thread: Genius Coaching by Kent St

Default Genius Coaching by Kent St

Loved how they preserved a one point lead with one free throw and three seconds left. No timeouts for Ohio and Kent St free throw shooter shoots quickly at the rim. With Ohio players not ready Kent St rebounds and runs out the clock.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Genius Coaching by Kent St

Did it have anything to do with the spreads?

If you had Pick you were OK. But those who got in late at -1 pushed and probably didn't like it too much.

I did not see it - but if the other team gets the rebound they have to throw a long bomb 3 or if the guy makes or misses the rim it they still have to catch and shoot a 3 or 2.

Did he just like chess pass at the rim? I guess you have to worry that the guy does not hit the rim?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I did not see it - but if the other team gets the rebound they have to throw a long bomb 3 or if the guy makes or misses the rim it they still have to catch and shoot a 3 or 2.

Did he just like chess pass at the rim? I guess you have to worry that the guy does not hit the rim?
    It was like a pass at eye level straight at the rim.

I totally agree they were better off missing the shot as long as they hit the rim. Never really thought about it but should be able to hit the rim with a pass 9 of 10 times unless your name is Shaq. Would make you nervous if they miss the rim and get to make a long pass with no time coming off the clock until they catch it