Load up on Eagles, Boys!
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Load up on Eagles, Boys!

  1. #1

    Default Load up on Eagles, Boys!

    Falcons show me nothing!. Eagles dominate in first half, but too many mistakes. Falcons TD was a gift from Jr. Hochuli. Ryan looks like he is scared. If Foles doesn't blow it, you've got a great bet.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Gave you jokers big winner but one cares. You jerks would rather follow a jerk like WC Gabe!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Eagleston View Post
    Gave you jokers big winner but one cares. You jerks would rather follow a jerk like WC Gabe!
    I care....great observation
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  4. #4
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 16, 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    I don't think anyone is too worried about that guy.

    Good hit tho..

  5. #5
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    I thought the eagles would of beat ATL by more. Eagles have a tough road to win it all.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    I thought the eagles would of beat ATL by more. Eagles have a tough road to win it all.
    Two early turnovers put them in a hole....Foles played well
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  7. #7
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,409

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    good call D.E.

  8. #8
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 16, 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Two early turnovers put them in a hole....Foles played well
    VD I been waiting for years for that chick in your avatar's tits to fall out of that jersey.

    When???????

  9. #9

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    VD I been waiting for years for that chick in your avatar's tits to fall out of that jersey.

    When???????
    May 18th....when I return to the land of smiles...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  10. #10
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 16, 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    May 18th....when I return to the land of smiles...

    nice

  11. #11
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Two early turnovers put them in a hole....Foles played well



    let's see what the championship line is..

  12. #12

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    let's see what the championship line is..
    Can already tell you that the visitor will be favored....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  13. #13
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Can already tell you that the visitor will be favored....


    not by much in my book....

  14. #14
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Can already tell you that the visitor will be favored....

    i like the saints to upset... who you like ?

  15. #15
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    it just went to 6 at the greek

  16. #16

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    i like the saints to upset... who you like ?

    Can not go against my favorite team....Fly Eagles Fly.....been a fan for over 50 years....

    Still remember like it was yesterday when the Eagles beat Green Bay for the NFL Championship...(1960)
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  17. #17
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,409

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

    Can not go against my favorite team....Fly Eagles Fly.....been a fan for over 50 years....

    Still remember like it was yesterday when the Eagles beat Green Bay for the NFL Championship...(1960)
    JESUS CHRIST VD,your older than me!! I'm still crying over the ice bowl,fucking Bart Star

  18. #18
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

    Can not go against my favorite team....Fly Eagles Fly.....been a fan for over 50 years....

    Still remember like it was yesterday when the Eagles beat Green Bay for the NFL Championship...(1960)


    I was talking saints vikes

  19. #19
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 26, 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    22,436

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    this is odd, considering Minnesota is a 5.5 point favorite over New Orleans (remove home field, and Minnesota would still be favored on a neutral site):



    Sun 1/14 15255 New Orleans Saints -3 +105 -145 o46½ -110
    4:40PM 15256 Philadelphia Eagles +3 -125 +125 u46½ -110
    Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Conference - Championship Game
    teams must meet in NFC Championship Game for action
    Sun 1/14 15257 Minnesota Vikings -2½ -115 -140 o39 -110
    4:40PM 15258 Philadelphia Eagles +2½ -105 +120 u39 -110
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Nobody likes basketball

  20. #20

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    this is odd, considering Minnesota is a 5.5 point favorite over New Orleans (remove home field, and Minnesota would still be favored on a neutral site):



    Sun 1/14 15255 New Orleans Saints -3 +105 -145 o46½ -110
    4:40PM 15256 Philadelphia Eagles +3 -125 +125 u46½ -110
    Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Conference - Championship Game
    teams must meet in NFC Championship Game for action
    Sun 1/14 15257 Minnesota Vikings -2½ -115 -140 o39 -110
    4:40PM 15258 Philadelphia Eagles +2½ -105 +120 u39 -110
    Eagles at home, as a #1 seed playoff dog, against a dome team? Didn't we just see that?
    I'd think Philly would much prefer Minny with Keenum and a mediocre running game. I think Philly should be no worse than Pick against either, and I'd love them against Minny, especially in bad weather. Foles wasn't a disaster like "they" thought.

  21. #21
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,278

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Will the winner of Saints/Vikings choke as hard as the Falcons?

    Foles threw a couple of sure interceptions straight to Falcons' DBs and they simply dropped them. Hell, one of them they batted around like a beach volleyball back into the Eagles' WR's hands to set up a field goal. Might be a 6 or 10 point swing there alone.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    this is odd, considering Minnesota is a 5.5 point favorite over New Orleans (remove home field, and Minnesota would still be favored on a neutral site):



    Sun 1/14 15255 New Orleans Saints -3 +105 -145 o46½ -110
    4:40PM 15256 Philadelphia Eagles +3 -125 +125 u46½ -110
    Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Conference - Championship Game
    teams must meet in NFC Championship Game for action
    Sun 1/14 15257 Minnesota Vikings -2½ -115 -140 o39 -110
    4:40PM 15258 Philadelphia Eagles +2½ -105 +120 u39 -110
    Betonline agrees with you. I've generally found 5Dimes' linemaker to to be more accurate on their lookahead/early lines than Betonline's, but I hope Betonline is right in this case, if Minny gets by NO.

    Sunday, Jan 21, 2018 - NFL Football Game
    06:40 PM 98313 New Orleans Saints -2½ -116 o
    98314 Philadelphia Eagles +2½ -104 o
    06:40 PM 99313 Minnesota Vikings -4½ -104 o
    99314 Philadelphia Eagles +4½ -116 o

  23. #23
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    12,802

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Eagles at home, as a #1 seed playoff dog, against a dome team? Didn't we just see that?
    I'd think Philly would much prefer Minny with Keenum and a mediocre running game. I think Philly should be no worse than Pick against either, and I'd love them against Minny, especially in bad weather. Foles wasn't a disaster like "they" thought.
    It’ll be interesting to see how Keenum plays today. 1st Time playoff QBs have only beat a 10+ time qb one time (Tebow on that lucky pass vs Pitt). I think both the Saints and Minn would spank Philly during the regular season. Playoffs are a different beast that dome teams can’t prepare for unless they are practicing in Philly next week.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  24. #24
    Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    19,278

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    If Atlanta doesn't drop that sure INT at the end of the first half, I doubt Eagles win.

    Atlanta just one of those teams, they always choke when they shouldn't.



    Eagles need to root hard for the Saints. There's always a chance a cold front will move in and make the Saints useless in Philly. However, looking ahead right now to the weather forecast, the weather looks pretty decent for the Saints next weekend in Philly. 50 degrees or so.

  25. #25
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    12,802

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    If Atlanta doesn't drop that sure INT at the end of the first half, I doubt Eagles win.

    Atlanta just one of those teams, they always choke when they shouldn't.



    Eagles need to root hard for the Saints. There's always a chance a cold front will move in and make the Saints useless in Philly. However, looking ahead right now to the weather forecast, the weather looks pretty decent for the Saints next weekend in Philly. 50 degrees or so.
    What hurts the dome teams just as much is wind, especially in the kicking game.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see how Keenum plays today. 1st Time playoff QBs have only beat a 10+ time qb one time (Tebow on that lucky pass vs Pitt). I think both the Saints and Minn would spank Philly during the regular season. Playoffs are a different beast that dome teams can’t prepare for unless they are practicing in Philly next week.
    I don't think Keenum gets by NO, but if he does, I can't see him going into Philly with that running game, and beat the Philly D. I thought when Wentz went down that Foles is adequate enough to get to the Superbowl with, it just takes away the favorite role from Philly. If he plays a QB like Keenum, he can outplay him, just like he outplayed Matty Ice.
    People, and the linemaker, were placing way too much stock on Foles 2 bad games, to close out the season.

    I wouldn't like a NO matchup nearly as much, and neither would Philly. But if it's bad weather, I would lean to Philly in that matchup.

  27. #27
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    12,802

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I don't think Keenum gets by NO, but if he does, I can't see him going into Philly with that running game, and beat the Philly D. I thought when Wentz went down that Foles is adequate enough to get to the Superbowl with, it just takes away the favorite role from Philly. If he plays a QB like Keenum, he can outplay him, just like he outplayed Matty Ice.
    People, and the linemaker, were placing way too much stock on Foles 2 bad games, to close out the season.

    I wouldn't like a NO matchup nearly as much, and neither would Philly. But if it's bad weather, I would lean to Philly in that matchup.
    I like NO Today, played +5. NO takes away many of their advantages, namely a dome team and a decided advantage at qb.


    I’ll admit, Murray has been good for the Vikes. As good as the Philly D is, Minn is better, factoring in Foles at qb instead of Wentz. I really wasn’t impressed with him yesterday, he’ll have to play much better to win next week.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    I was talking saints vikes
    Rather face the Vikings.....but it doesn’t matter......both teams are strong....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  29. #29
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,145

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    keenum or foles against brady in the super.....

    saints make it a good super...

  30. #30

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see how Keenum plays today. 1st Time playoff QBs have only beat a 10+ time qb one time (Tebow on that lucky pass vs Pitt). I think both the Saints and Minn would spank Philly during the regular season. Playoffs are a different beast that dome teams can’t prepare for unless they are practicing in Philly next week.
    I agree with this. My square ass likes NO today. As well as Keenum as played this is a new season.....

    Brees over Casey.

    Brees over Foles.

    Brees over Big Ben.

  31. #31
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,772

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    I agree with this. My square ass likes NO today. As well as Keenum as played this is a new season.....

    Bress over Casey.

    Brees over Foles.

    Brees over Big Ben.
    You been listening to Cwissy? He's got the same matchup, personally I think the Eagles play the Pats, and Hoodie/Brady spank them
    It's not the kill, It's the thrill of the chase

  32. #32

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles, Boys!

    Philly won the second half, 6-0.

    Good call, Don.

  33. #33

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    o bad
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    If Atlanta doesn't drop that sure INT at the end of the first half, I doubt Eagles win.

    Atlanta just one of those teams, they always choke when they shouldn't.



    Eagles need to root hard for the Saints. There's always a chance a cold front will move in and make the Saints useless in Philly. However, looking ahead right now to the weather forecast, the weather looks pretty decent for the Saints next weekend in Philly. 50 degrees or so.
    Too bad you have the wrong team going to Philly....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  34. #34
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    12,802

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I like NO Today, played +5. NO takes away many of their advantages, namely a dome team and a decided advantage at qb.


    I’ll admit, Murray has been good for the Vikes. As good as the Philly D is, Minn is better, factoring in Foles at qb instead of Wentz. I really wasn’t impressed with him yesterday, he’ll have to play much better to win next week.
    Total whiff here by me. Maybe Brees is starting slow.

    Right now, I would make Minn -3.5 to 4 at philly.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  35. #35

    Default Re: Load up on Eagles Boys1

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Total whiff here by me. Maybe Brees is starting slow.

    Right now, I would make Minn -3.5 to 4 at philly.
    Good line....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •