EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

Play 4 woodbine race 3 #6 brave world

Play 5 meadowlands race 7 #6 awesomeness

Play 6 meadowlands race 10 #6 live on

All win bets. Let's hope for a lot of 6's.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

Some devilish selections.

Never seen so many 5/1's and 6/1's ML get hammered down. And naturally they wait for a better week to win.

Amount invested: $12.00

Amount returned: $17.00

play 7. Santa Anita race 7 #3 artistic ministry

$14.00/$17.00

Terrible run by the 3.

Not pacing any more.

Play 8 Woodbine race 1 #4 pc foreign affair - place wager

Like the way he looks on the track. Race goes in 3 minutes

That's why I rarely bet to place. Irritating.

Amount invested: $16.00

Amount returned: $17.00

Jk, let me know when I can start doing tri wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by richsox24 View Post
    Jk, let me know when I can start doing tri wheels.

After you win the Grand.

Nice to see some standardbred action.

Good luck the rest of the way!!

Play 9 Woodbine race 8 #1casamir power pac - win

Race goes in 7 min

Play 10 Santa Anita race 5 #4 dukes up - win

You could have at least taken your finger off the Send button at the end and left a little more for the rest of us.

Nice work.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

Into the gate at 9/2, breaks the best in the field, and immediately drops to 5/2. Gotta love the ponies.

I do love 1st time Miyadi horses though.

Play 10 Santa Anita race 5 #4 dukes up - win
    Sounds like the opposition never had a fighting chance.

Hoping for a couple prices tonight. Both win bets.

play 11 Meadowlands race 5 #5 spilling the beans

Play 12 Woodbine race 10 #6 Stonebridge focus

Get em Rich

Play 13. Woodbine race 6 #3 the rev - win

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Play 13. Woodbine race 6 #3 the rev - win

1 The Rev 3 7.20 4.20 2.90

Nice work, Rich.

Thanks guys. If my horses keep getting hammered like this, it's gonna take alot of $7 winners.

Invested $26.00 (13 of 30 plays)
    Returned $32.00

Play 14. Santa Anita r2 #3 twisted Rosie- win

Goes in 17 minutes.

Play 14. Santa Anita r2 #3 twisted Rosie- win

Goes in 17 minutes.

Twisted Rosie finished third at odds of 9/2.

Race finished ABC.

Amount invested: $28.00

Amount returned: $32.00

Play 15 Hawthorne Race 1 # 2 Triple Lane Melody - win

Wasn't going to play hawthorne in this contest but was told this horse might be good tonight. You know how that usually turns out though.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Lol i guess that's what happens when too many people hear on the same horse.

Play 16 Woodbine race 6 #8 gifted glider - win

I'm in for a twenty. Nice odds. Good luck!

Lol i guess that's what happens when too many people hear on the same horse.

Play 16 Woodbine race 6 #8 gifted glider - win

Gifted Glider finished off the board.

Majestic Brayden won the sixth race tonight at Woodbine and paid $16.60 on the front-end.

Where was the hunch play when you needed it?

Play 15 Hawthorne Race 1 # 2 Triple Lane Melody - win

Wasn't going to play hawthorne in this contest but was told this horse might be good tonight. You know how that usually turns out though.

Triple Lane Melody finished third at odds of 7/10.

Yuk!

Amount invested: $32.00

Amount returned: $32.00