EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Hockey and soccer expert DrunkenGoon will give it a go during the second month of 2018.

DG is one of our classiest EOG contributors.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Upcoming schedule:

March - Raininthrees

April - FairWarning

May - Rico1

June - Kane

July - NUT6

August - ChiTownJoe

September - FIFTY CINT

Kane big contributor last month

Best of Luck DG. Make The Challenge Thread Great Again.

Good luck, Goon!

Good luck DG
    ‚ÄčWhen you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Thanks guys... Win or lose, believe me, there will be effort behind every pick.

Logistics wise, since there are only 28 days in the month, will I be able to make 2 or 3 picks in one day of my choosing to make sure we get to 30 picks or will it stretch into the first couple of days of March if necessary with the 1 pick a day limit?
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Rules:

• Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    Let me fix that: Major North American team sports only: NFL 1 game, NHL, NBA, NCAAB

Slim pickings season, looks like I'll be getting friendly with some hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeemer View Post
    Kane big contributor last month
    He should have lost his spot, that's for sure.

Best of luck DG.

EOG Dedicated

GL Goon
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Best of luck DG.....

Have a feeling there will be zero insults this month....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Best of luck DG.....

Have a feeling there will be zero insults this month....
    That doesn't take away from or change how pathetic it was for people like you and kane to spam the last thread to 40 pages full of insults.

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Hey sweetie....show me where I insulted you....

I will wait....

Please do not clutter DrunkenGoon's thread like you did mine. I'm sure you can troll in countless other threads not stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Please do not clutter DrunkenGoon's thread like you did mine. I'm sure you can troll in countless other threads not stickied.
    You can count on that....technically it is still your thread....this was supposed to be your last pick.....

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    "Clutter ?";thread just started and who has 4 posts already.
    Wish the player well,let him do his thing,and add a comment if it's related to the challenge.
    DG take it away...

Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    "Clutter ?";thread just started and who has 4 posts already.
    Wish the player well,let him do his thing,and add a comment if it's related to the challenge.
    DG take it away...
    First trolling post was post 13. This is not arguable.

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Yes.....time for Javy to thank JK for the opportunity to win a grand and then make a concession speech before the first of Feb....gotta feeling that neither happens...show some class my Chicago friend....

Yes.....time for Javy to thank JK for the opportunity to win a grand and then make a concession speech before the first of Feb....gotta feeling that neither happens...show some class my Chicago friend....
    More trolling posts in the grand challenge thread from our resident 500 pounder. Sad.

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Javi you were January's contestant and were eliminated well over a week ago. Move on, this is February. Time to turn the page and let drunkengoon do his thing.

Good luck Goon!

Good luck DrunkenGoon! Sorry the trolls that stalked my page to nearly 50 pages of trolling have took their shots in at me. They'll get bored soon and it'll be all your floor we hope.

No thanks necessary, Viejo.

I appreciate Javy's contributions to the website when he sticks to the topics of sports and specifically sports betting.

There's the good Javy and the bad Javy.

Beginning February 1, I will ask the bad Javy to steer clear of interacting with any of our contributors personally.

This rule will apply to everyone: Address the contribution, not the contributor.

Thanks in advance.

More importantly, go Goon!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Thanks guys... Win or lose, believe me, there will be effort behind every pick.

Logistics wise, since there are only 28 days in the month, will I be able to make 2 or 3 picks in one day of my choosing to make sure we get to 30 picks or will it stretch into the first couple of days of March if necessary with the 1 pick a day limit?

February is tricky with only 28 days.

Submit two picks a day twice or as you hinted three plays in one day to satisfy the loose set of rules.

Thanks for the rules outline John. One more clarification, is NHL Grand Salami an option for this? It is part of the regular rotation on DB, I just want to be sure it's allowed before using it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Thanks for the rules outline John. One more clarification, is NHL Grand Salami an option for this? It is part of the regular rotation on DB, I just want to be sure it's allowed before using it.

Hmmm....

I always like to rule in favor of the player.

NHL Grand Salami, good to go.

EOG Dedicated

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Satan time is short

EOG Dedicated

Strangely enough, Feb and Oct have each had 3 winners, accounting for half of all winners of the GC.

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    Strangely enough, Feb and Oct have each had 3 winners, accounting for half of all winners of the GC.
    February may have a microscopic advantage over other months. Still a bit strange.

october for NHL, november for NBA ?
    feb NCAA division matchups ?

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    TEXED was our latest winner.

He captured the Challenge in November.

Feb 1 Play #1: Rot #21 NHL Calgary Flames +100

Thanks for all the positive vibes