EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Less pages because DG isn’t explaining that team A was the correct side and team B just got lucky and I’m really 10-3 betting these team A’s but I just didn’t get as good of a line in this contest as I did when I bet it.......and so on....
    Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by lap18 View Post
    Less pages because DG isn’t explaining that team A was the correct side and team B just got lucky and I’m really 10-3 betting these team A’s but I just didn’t get as good of a line in this contest as I did when I bet it.......and so on....
    It's not the kill, It's the thrill of the chase

Best post of the day and soooo right on.

Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar

lol that may have contributed to a tenth of one page... there were 40 pages of trolling by kane and fellow cunts
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Go fuck yourself pig, hopefully you catch a bullet one day

Kane LOVES handkerchiefs n' pizza JavyBaez9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Best post of the day and soooo right on.
    completely wrong

might want to read thread and educate yourself

maybe scam some old grannies so you can make ends meet
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Go fuck yourself pig, hopefully you catch a bullet one day

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity to take on the Grand Challenge!

Here comes your daily fade, or maybe the start of a 10 game winning streak...

Feb 19 Play #21: Rot #41 NHL Away Teams +0.5 +104

Current Record 8-12 -452
    A romping winner.

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Feb 20 Play #22: Rot #55 NHL Tampa Bay/Washington OVER 5.5 -110
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Tampa Bay leads 3-0 after one period.

In-game total is 6.5 (OV -170).

So far, so good.

Final score: Tampa Bay 4 Washington 2.

10-12

Never say die.