Let's get a few things straight... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 71

Thread: Let's get a few things straight...

  1. #36

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by barryRunSome View Post
    Wow. I think someone needs to be put on timeout.
    get back in your delivery truck, boy

  2. #37
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,427

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    70 and sunny in LA and this goof is consumed with everyone here.

    oh, nice avatar.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  3. #38

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by fifty cint View Post
    Good luck with your plays Utah. Mahallo Love Eye On Ghosting
    MAHALLO

  4. #39
    EOG Dedicated Screw Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2015
    Location
    St. Luke's
    Posts
    2,043

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    70 and sunny in LA and this goof is consumed with everyone here.

    oh, nice avatar.
    LOL I got a PM but there was nothing in it.....lol
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

  5. #40
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,427

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by Screw Andrews View Post
    LOL I got a PM but there was nothing in it.....lol
    It was a pic of his avatar.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  6. #41
    EOG Dedicated Screw Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2015
    Location
    St. Luke's
    Posts
    2,043

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Oh silly me......I didn't see it....

    LA
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

  7. #42
    EOG Dedicated barryRunSome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 30, 2012
    Location
    NUNYA
    Posts
    5,916

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    You kidding me? You need a mirror?

    You have attacked "SnakeDickieGreenleafLanders" with his personal information worse than anyone. You have hundreds of posts where you placed his son's name in them. Repeatedly, over-and-OVER-and-OVER again. So how about you "GetTheFuckOuttaHere" with your holier-than-thou B.S.

    Eat a dick, retard

    Landers posted his every move in his personal life for all to read in forumville. He posted about his wife. He posted about his kid.

    Did bookbraker post post about his wife?

    Do you understand the difference, dummy?

  8. #43

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    y'all could just ignore him

  9. #44

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by barryRunSome View Post
    Eat a dick, retard

    Landers posted his every move in his personal life for all to read in forumville. He posted about his wife. He posted about his kid.

    Did bookbraker post post about his wife?

    Do you understand the difference, dummy?
    You trying to justify your repeated posting about his underage son is disgusting. His son had no "skin-in-the-game". Irregardless of what Landers did? That did not give you the right/green-light to post about his son

  10. #45

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    You trying to justify your repeated posting about his underage son is disgusting. His son had no "skin-in-the-game". Irregardless of what Landers did? That did not give you the right/green-light to post about his son
    Wow, if this is true Barry is a disgusting human being and should be immediately banned


    -TVB

  11. #46
    EOG Dedicated barryRunSome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 30, 2012
    Location
    NUNYA
    Posts
    5,916

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    You trying to justify your repeated posting about his underage son is disgusting. His son had no "skin-in-the-game". Irregardless of what Landers did? That did not give you the right/green-light to post about his son
    Are you on hallucinogens? I think you have me confused with someone else. The only thing I ever posted about his kid, was randomly throwing his first name in a post. And I probably did that about 4 times. Lay off the drugs, dummy

  12. #47
    BANNED bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by barryRunSome View Post
    Wow. I think someone needs to be put on timeout.
    No worries Barry as long as Henry keeps posting plays to fade he can say whatever he likes about my family.



    one of Henry's (AKA Lord Fader's) better pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails henry at beach.jpg  
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum



  13. #48

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by barryRunSome View Post
    Wow. I think someone needs to be put on timeout.

    TheVegasBruin, he gone.

  14. #49
    EOG Dedicated Screw Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2015
    Location
    St. Luke's
    Posts
    2,043

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    TheVegasBruin, he gone.
    sorry you had to interrupt vacation for that
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

  15. #50

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by Screw Andrews View Post
    sorry you had to interrupt vacation for that

    I should have known better from the start, Screw.

    Goofballs and knuckleheads never change.

  16. #51
    EOG Dedicated barryRunSome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 30, 2012
    Location
    NUNYA
    Posts
    5,916

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    TheVegasBruin, he gone.


  17. #52
    EOG Dedicated Screw Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2015
    Location
    St. Luke's
    Posts
    2,043

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I should have known better from the start, Screw.

    Goofballs and knuckleheads never change.
    Well I did say probation was not an option....

    Have safe travels home this week
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

  18. #53

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    TheVegasBruin, he gone.
    Fuckin Hank can't last anywhere more than a few days.

  19. #54

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Good job John. Now ban the Canadian guy that rants constantly about his mental illness and talks about hunting posters down and murdering them.

    Or don’t, eog will be in the news soon like that body building forum that the ucsb shooter posted on after billy goes wild in his building and starts eating people’s pomeranians

  20. #55

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Just a week ago he was begging for an avatar and PM ability, what a meltdown!

  21. #56
    BANNED bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Good job John. Now ban the Canadian guy that rants constantly about his mental illness and talks about hunting posters down and murdering them.

    Or don’t, eog will be in the news soon like that body building forum that the ucsb shooter posted on after billy goes wild in his building and starts eating people’s pomeranians
    Javi, you'very been banned more than anyone including Henry. You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned. Just because you disagree with Billy (like everyone other than rico and the other cub looney tune). Billy has only used free speech and never hate speech.

    Billy is a good poster.

  22. #57

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    Javi, you'very been banned more than anyone including Henry. You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned. Just because you disagree with Billy (like everyone other than rico and the other cub looney tune). Billy has only used free speech and never hate speech.

    Billy is a good poster.
    Ranting about his mental illness and talking about breaking into people’s houses and killing them isn’t a good poster. It’s worse than anything hank said about your wife. You’re just a complete idiot.

    And that’s not an opinion.

  23. #58
    BANNED bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Ranting about his mental illness and talking about breaking into people’s houses and killing them isn’t a good poster. It’s worse than anything hank said about your wife. You’re just a complete idiot.

    And that’s not an opinion.
    I'm sure the chicago mob can handle Billy. Put a call in.

  24. #59

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    I'm sure the chicago mob can handle Billy. Put a call in.
    Can’t say I feel much sympathy if hank keeps harassing you or your family then since you encourage this.

    Hopefully hank doesn’t snap.

  25. #60
    BANNED bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Can’t say I feel much sympathy if hank keeps harassing you or your family then since you encourage this.

    Hopefully hank doesn’t snap.
    Not looking for sympathy Javi. It doesn't bother me. I have said this over and over. I'm fine with Henry or Rico or whoever saying shit about my family. It doesn't matter.

    If you or Hank ever feel froggy. Take a leap.

  26. #61

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    Not looking for sympathy Javi. It doesn't bother me. I have said this over and over. I'm fine with Henry or Rico or whoever saying shit about my family. It doesn't matter.

    If you or Hank ever feel froggy. Take a leap.
    I’m not a sick bastard like you booki. I don’t wish harm on anyone. It’s certainly no crime by your kids or wife that you’re an idiot lol

    Innocent victims

  27. #62
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,779

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I should have known better from the start, Screw.

    Goofballs and knuckleheads never change.
    we tried to warn you

    always ends the same with these guys

    broke and banned
    The real women sport expert

  28. #63
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,779

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by ajt View Post
    Fuckin Hank can't last anywhere more than a few days.
    since he is broke now he has more time to send kinger 50 emails a day begging to be reinstated

    guy has some serious mental issues
    The real women sport expert

  29. #64

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    since he is broke now he has more time to send kinger 50 emails a day begging to be reinstated

    guy has some serious mental issues
    I almost feel bad for the poor fella. Might even donate a portion of my winnings from fading him to help research his condition.

    Get well soon Hank!

  30. #65

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Can’t say I feel much sympathy if hank keeps harassing you or your family then since you encourage this.

    Hopefully hank doesn’t snap.

    Hank, DVD, Henry had great potential here at EOG. We should have a full investigation . In the investigation we will find out what happened at the beach. All EOG has is that photo with his blow up life preserver/jacket. Thank God he had that.

  31. #66
    EOG Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 04, 2017
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    javy>hank
    Javy es un coño.

  32. #67

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Marichal View Post
    Javy es un coño.
    juan's never seen a pussy to know what one looks like

    juan is all bout that meat

  33. #68

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    juan's never seen a pussy to know what one looks like

    juan is all bout that meat

  34. #69
    EOG Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 04, 2017
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    juan's never seen a pussy to know what one looks like

    juan is all bout that meat
    Pffff....

  35. #70

    Default Re: Let's get a few things straight...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    juan's never seen a pussy to know what one looks like

    juan is all bout that meat
    Says the poster that shares his gay porn collection and his fantasies of Ben Rothiesberger and his teammates masturbating in the Soldiers Field locker room, with EOG.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •