Let's get a few things straight...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's get a few things straight...

Default Let's get a few things straight...

1) For the record, I’m not Hank. I’m TVB and nobody else.

2) I cashed out my remaining balance this morning and am in preparation mode for baseball season. Going forward, I will only be betting on three (3) sports: Baseball, Golf, and College Football. I make a lot of money betting these three sports, and have come to realize that I’m simply not good at betting nba, college hoops and the fake sport known as the NFL...Baseball, golf, and College Football are my 3 favorite sports, the sports I research, follow religiously and most importantly, they are the 3 sports that I ENJOY and am KNOWLEDGEABLE about. I make Lots of money on these sports because I know them and have strong edges, and have come to realize that I bet the other sports (nba, college hoops and nfl) simply for action, and that is stupid and won’t be happening anymore

3) this is all funny money to me and is a form of entertainment and a challenge, some of you guys take this way to seriously. Sometimes I see just how embedded in sports betting and “forumville” some of you are and frankly, it’s a bit disturbing. For me, it’s just for fun and I work on building up a nice lil slush fund. Some of you whackjobs I feel sorry for as you clearly live pathetic lives in flyover country. I actually feel bad for a lot of you.

4) All of you guys posting at that other forum (you know the one I’m talking about-the one run by yankswithAIDS and his tortilla-folding sidekick revolverkinger) should ditch that dump and come on over here and make EOG your new home forum. Those two guys are total dick-sucking losers, why would you want to post at a forum that’s run by two (2) CONFIRMED faggots? Come on over to EOG for this upcoming baseball season and pull up a chair...

5) Bookbraker’s wife is a big fat slut, and she squirts with glee when I tap her backdoor with my thumb when I’m screwing her doggy-style

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB

Default Re: Lets get a few things straight...

Skimmed through....Henry is busted out again and we won't be getting his fades?

That right?

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Us people in flyover country worry about people (like you) who live in great LA weather, tethered to their computer inside.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

hank ,
    who do you like today ?

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Us people in flyover country worry about people (like you) who live in great LA weather, tethered to their computer inside.
    He proved what peasants the rest of us are with his picture from his studio apartment with his cosco brand tv sitting on a milk crate and $300 scatter across a salvation army coffee table in mostly 1's and 5's. We are lucky that he is willing to throw the rest of us some crumbs.
    The real women sport expert

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    He proved what peasants the rest of us are with his picture from his studio apartment with his cosco brand tv sitting on a milk crate and $300 scatter across a salvation army coffee table in mostly 1's and 5's. We are lucky that he is willing to throw the rest of us some crumbs.
    True
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVegasBruin View Post

-TVB
    POO

absolutely no clue what this drunken inbred hick is talking about. I live in a luxury condo less than 5 minutes from the water in Redondo Beach. My TV probably costs more than sleepys jalopy...err..car...

absolutely no clue what this drunken inbred hick is talking about. I live in a luxury condo less than 5 minutes from the water in Redondo Beach. My TV probably costs more than sleepys jalopy...err..car...

we don't care you have money

all we want is do you have a play for today ?

i'd like to see thevegasbruin fight billy sink

let's make it happen, EOG can sell tickets
    Cubs win it all

lol

i have 3 mil in the bank and have made over 1 mil this year trading bitcoin

i could buy you and make you clean my shitters if i wanted

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    i'd like to see thevegasbruin fight billy sink

let's make it happen, EOG can sell tickets
    I think TVB vs Javy would be a bigger draw

The EOG hordes would come in droves to watch me beat your face to a pulp (just like the Dodgers did to the cubs last year )

Beating a team in the NLCS loses it's luster when you choke in the World Series. Ask the Mets.

The AL teams celebrate when someone knocks off the Cubs since they know that team will choke.
    Cubs win it all

I think TVB vs Javy would be a bigger draw

The EOG hordes would come in droves to watch me beat your face to a pulp (just like the Dodgers did to the cubs last year )

javy>hank

i have 3 mil in the bank and have made over 1 mil this year trading bitcoin

Gyno's back!!

Not that hard to believe. I owned around 80 bitcoins back when it was traded at $220 at the conclusion of a good month betting.. if I had kept them until 19,000 that's 1.52 million. Sucks.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Not that hard to believe. I owned around 80 bitcoins back when it was traded at $220 at the conclusion of a good month betting.. if I had kept them until 19,000 that's 1.52 million. Sucks.
    cool story bro

I’m still laughing at sleepy’s delusional claim of having $3M cash in the bank

goddamn EOG is solid entertainment, laughing harder than I was at the Dave Chappelle Netflix special I watched last night

Sleepy has some DEEP POCKETS!!!

Don't underestimate the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Sleepy has some DEEP POCKETS!!!

Don't underestimate the man!
    no, no he doesn’t

no, no he doesn’t
    how you think i have 1.5 million dollar estate, have a presidential rolex, drive a benz

and DON'T WORK then?

EOG Dedicated

2) I cashed out my remaining balance this morning and am in preparation mode for baseball season. Going forward, I will only be betting on three (3) sports: Baseball, Golf, and College Football. I make a lot of money betting these three sports, and have come to realize that I’m simply not good at betting nba, college hoops and the fake sport known as the NFL...Baseball, golf, and College Football are my 3 favorite sports, the sports I research, follow religiously and most importantly, they are the 3 sports that I ENJOY and am KNOWLEDGEABLE about. I make Lots of money on these sports because I know them and have strong edges, and have come to realize that I bet the other sports (nba, college hoops and nfl) simply for action, and that is stupid and won’t be happening anymore

3) this is all funny money to me and is a form of entertainment and a challenge, some of you guys take this way to seriously. Sometimes I see just how embedded in sports betting and “forumville” some of you are and frankly, it’s a bit disturbing. For me, it’s just for fun and I work on building up a nice lil slush fund. Some of you whackjobs I feel sorry for as you clearly live pathetic lives in flyover country. I actually feel bad for a lot of you.

4) All of you guys posting at that other forum (you know the one I’m talking about-the one run by yankswithAIDS and his tortilla-folding sidekick revolverkinger) should ditch that dump and come on over here and make EOG your new home forum. Those two guys are total dick-sucking losers, why would you want to post at a forum that’s run by two (2) CONFIRMED faggots? Come on over to EOG for this upcoming baseball season and pull up a chair...

5) Bookbraker’s wife is a big fat slut, and she squirts with glee when I tap her backdoor with my thumb when I’m screwing her doggy-style

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Gyno's back!!
    If it's not "Hank/Henry",it's "Gyno/Gabe",plenty of delusion to go around...

no, no he doesn’t

I can't personally verify either way but I have heard that from people that would know.

Anyway, just passing it on, no dog in this fight.....

Carry on men.

how you think i have 1.5 million dollar estate, have a presidential rolex, drive a benz

and DON'T WORK then?
    bruh, you live in the frozen woods of Minnesota

$1.5M estate

$1.5M estate
    i put more in the donation envelope at church today than what your entire life is worth

henry has many names

henryhil , DVD, vegasbrewin

i want a winner hendrie

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    henry has many names

henryhil , DVD, vegasbrewin

i want a winner hendrie
    rita, johhny utah, pyscho lion

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB
    #5 Is that true? Also, I was looking to set the O/U on how many of her own teeth she has. Can you assist with a fair number on that? I was thinking it would be around 4'

EOG Dedicated

Good luck with your plays Utah. Mahallo Love Eye On Ghosting

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    #5 Is that true? Also, I was looking to set the O/U on how many of her own teeth she has. Can you assist with a fair number on that? I was thinking it would be around 4'
    You bet your ass it’s true

she actually has all her teeth and she sucks a pretty good dick. We changed things up a few nights ago and I popped a big load all over her face. Woman is a sexual freak, she went a long time without getting any dick once bookbraker got ED from his Lyme disease and she has just become this wild horny slut.

It’s awesome.

You bet your ass it’s true

she actually has all her teeth and she sucks a pretty good dick. We changed things up a few nights ago and I popped a big load all over her face. Woman is a sexual freak, she went a long time without getting any dick once bookbraker got ED from his Lyme disease and she has just become this wild horny slut.

It’s awesome.
    Wow. I think someone needs to be put on timeout.

$1.5M estate
    Up here the million buck places are mostly lakeshore, there are lots of them. Judging by today's meltdown, it's a good thing they didn't give you back your PM privileges huh?

Quote Originally Posted by barryRunSome View Post
    Wow. I think someone needs to be put on timeout.
    You kidding me? You need a mirror?

You have attacked "SnakeDickieGreenleafLanders" with his personal information worse than anyone. You have hundreds of posts where you placed his son's name in them. Repeatedly, over-and-OVER-and-OVER again. So how about you "GetTheFuckOuttaHere" with your holier-than-thou B.S.