Talk me out of it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk me out of it

Default Re: Talk me out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Screw Andrews View Post
    Too lazy to go back a look at history...fishing....

If Timely sorry about what Javi and Gabe did for peanuts....kinda trashy...
    a lot of irony in this statement... you were wrong about KingFelix being Gabe, and also wrong about me being involved with Gabe and whoever else, but being proven wrong about one thing does nothing to impact your confidence of your other baseless accusation

fascinating
    Cubs win it all

You are what you are....nothing changes that....

And I know you're good with it.....fascinating
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

I don’t deal with Gabe. Never have, never will. That’s a fact I’d bet any amount of money on.

You do have a thing for the air type bets....I'll give you that...

Night night little child....
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

ok
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by King Felix View Post
    Guerrero has next to zero chance of making the big leagues this year. He is 18 years old with 0 AB's above A ball. Bo Bichette has about a .00000000001% chance of seeing the big league club before the year ends; he's 19 with zero AB's above A ball. If you are relying on two guys who have never played a game above A-Ball and can't even drink alcohol, you aren't making any bets on Toronto. Neither of those guys are a part of the plan for this year.
    Shit. Youre right. I was reading best prospects of 2018 instead of best rookies of 2018. Hilarious that the brewers have 4 OFs after adding Yellich and Cain all the while having the #1 OF prospect Lewis Brinson waiting his turn. That kids got to feel pretty screwed.
    I was under the impression one of the Toronto kids would spell Granderson or Grichuk not so happy of a discovery but thank you for pointing it out.

Billysink. Pads over? Who do you see regressing in the West? I l think SF gets a little better (basically cant get any worse with a healthy Bumgarner/cueto mccutchen over span, longoria over panda) and the rox bullpen being better but bats sag a little unless Dahl is the real deal.
    Arizona seems pretty good on paper minus 2 closers with limited to no experience in that role. Seems like same team as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Shit. Youre right. I was reading best prospects of 2018 instead of best rookies of 2018. Hilarious that the brewers have 4 OFs after adding Yellich and Cain all the while having the #1 OF prospect Lewis Brinson waiting his turn. That kids got to feel pretty screwed.
    I was under the impression one of the Toronto kids would spell Granderson or Grichuk not so happy of a discovery but thank you for pointing it out.

Billysink. Pads over? Who do you see regressing in the West? I l think SF gets a little better (basically cant get any worse with a healthy Bumgarner/cueto mccutchen over span, longoria over panda) and the rox bullpen being better but bats sag a little unless Dahl is the real deal.
    Arizona seems pretty good on paper minus 2 closers with limited to no experience in that role. Seems like same team as last year.
    Brinson was traded to Miami for Yelich.

Quote Originally Posted by King Felix View Post
    Brinson was traded to Miami for Yelich.
    Makes sense. Is this kid (Kopech) for the white sox going to be as good as the scouting report?

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    80-82 Pecota projection for Scioscia's club
    They would need a lot to go right, starting with the health of Richards and Ohtani exceeding expectations.

Makes sense. Is this kid (Kopech) for the white sox going to be as good as the scouting report?
    Yes

EOG Addicted

Utility of bankroll. Is your BR finite or will that money just sit idle otherwise?
    If the BR is limited then how many times would you churn that money over
    the course of the bet? Of course, if you can bet on credit then that solves some
    of the issues.

I would take bitcoin to out perform anybodys RSW totals portfolio between now and October, just like last year

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Utility of bankroll. Is your BR finite or will that money just sit idle otherwise?
    If the BR is limited then how many times would you churn that money over
    the course of the bet? Of course, if you can bet on credit then that solves some
    of the issues.
    exactly

A ton of upside for guys like Margot, Perdomo, Renfroe, Lamet. Their non pitching WARP is better than Colorado and not far behind Arizona. BP has them 4.5+. They interleague against Oakland, Texas, LAA and Seattle.

If they get any pitching at all, 70 wins is well within my expectations

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    A ton of upside for guys like Margot, Perdomo, Renfroe, Lamet. Their non pitching WARP is better than Colorado and not far behind Arizona. BP has them 4.5+. They interleague against Oakland, Texas, LAA and Seattle.

If they get any pitching at all, 70 wins is well within my expectations
    Add Eric Hosmer. Pads defense very good all around, another solid middle lineup guy.

69.5 looks really good now

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Add Eric Hosmer. Pads defense very good all around, another solid middle lineup guy.

69.5 looks really good now
    It sure does. It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Wil Myers. I don’t think Ben played any OF last year.

Back to the -400, Minn just traded for Odorizza. If they can get Arrieta, that -400 will drop some.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    It sure does. It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Wil Myers. I don’t think Ben played any OF last year.

Back to the -400, Minn just traded for Odorizza. If they can get Arrieta, that -400 will drop some.
    LF for Myers spell Headley at third

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    I would take bitcoin to out perform anybodys RSW totals portfolio between now and October, just like last year

ya know I have to agree with you here.... there has been a turn around with countries showing a little light down the tunnel. Western union and money gram getting into the picture with ripple also.