EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WeinketoWarrick is playing the races)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WeinketoWarrick is playing the races)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WeinketoWarrick is playing the races)

Rules:

Contestant selects 30 horses over the course of a month.

The contestant will submit a $2 win wager, a $2 place wager OR a $2 show wager on each of the 30 selections at any North American racetrack.

One selection is required every Saturday and Sunday of the month or else the contestant is disqualified.

To conquer the Challenge, the contestant must grow his contest bankroll from $60 to $80.

Winner will receive $1,000 in cold, hard cash.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WeinketoWarrick is playing the races)

Good luck Weinke.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WeinketoWarrick is playing the races)

Thanks John and EOG. I’m a free square for the site but I’ll try and give it a run.

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Thanks John and EOG. I’m a free square for the site but I’ll try and give it a run.
    Good luck Wiener. Nice to see you in yet another contest here.

This Saturday will bring us the first of nine mandatory plays this month.

good luck Weinke!!
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Thanks, gonna give Gulfstream a try!

They're underway with Friday's card at Gulfstream.

Tomorrow's Fountain of Youth card in south Florida features 14 races.

Weinke has a chance to make EOG history.....a win in both challenges.....

Good luck...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

First play

R2

#4 City Edition to SHOW

Winner but still disappointed in the payout. Probables had it at like $9.60 to show last I saw and we got the 3 and 5 out of the money but I’ll take it

$2 invested
    $6.40 returned

Good beginning.

Gulf r9

#5 Croninthebarbarian to WIN

Closing second to the fave. Damn.

$4 invested
    $6.40 returned

Hang in there, Weinke.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Weinke has a chance to make EOG history.....a win in both challenges.....

Good luck...
    I did it...

Aquaduct race 3

#5 Overtime Olivia

Hopefully third time’s a charm and she holds the lead...

Sorry, #5 TO WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    I did it...
    My sincere apologies....gotta be lucky and good....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Aquaduct race 3

#5 Overtime Olivia

Hopefully third time’s a charm and she holds the lead...
    #5- Overtime Olivia just ran 3rd in race 2

Yep oops. Loser.

Amount invested: $6.00

Amount returned: $6.40

Santa Anita race 8

#5 Iron Rob to WIN

Gulfstream race 8

#10 Kierland to WIN

Another loser. Beat the 4/5 but couldn’t get home. Might be time to change strategies and start looking for bombs

Santa Anita race 8

#5 Iron Rob to WIN
    I'll be watching and possibly wagering.

Santa Anita race 8

#5 Iron Rob to WIN

Iron Rob finished third as the 2/1 favorite.

Amount invested: $10.00 (edit)

Amount returned: $6.40

Get hit, Weinkes!

I’ve got a slow horse running at Gulf today...stay tuned!

Weinke, you look at Gulfstream Park race #8 and race 10 yet?

in race 8
    I am using #6 gadsby tavern
    pace should be fast and he is legit closer despite muddy race lines

In race 10
    I am thinking this fav #3 tipsy kitten despite the drop is more of a board horse.
    which may help today’s pick4,5,6’s
    #1 modern tale and #6 unbridled holiday intrigue, as I am pressing #1
    thoughts, all the best

Gulfstream race 3

#3 Tizatude to WIN

Thanks for the looks rain, I can’t bet against Tipsy Kitten. Also not a fan of closers at Gulf but I’m passing on the race so I hope you win. I’m kicking myself for skipping the 1 at $13.40 in r2

Oh, and I’ll definitely wish I had an extra bullet but I’ve invested $10 prior to today, not $8

1million dollar dud of a horse. Time to look for bigger prices

Gulfstream Race 11

#12 Visions of You to WIN