Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

Thread: Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

Default Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

you will see they like 100 ranked mens better than serena. tennis channel gets this, espn does not.

Default Re: Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

Must be a haven for ticket scalpers if you are going....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Default Re: Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    not as good as the 90s. taylor fritz dad was a ticket scalper

Will Baskets be there?

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    not as good as the 90s. taylor fritz dad was a ticket scalper
    Isn’t Fritzy your nephew? Hopefully he never had a sleepover at Uncle Birdie’s house.

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    you will see they like 100 ranked mens better than serena. tennis channel gets this, espn does not.
    WRONG - ONCE AGAIN (Are you ever Right?)

On ESPN News right now.............If you have Spectrum, Rail........302
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Morbidly obese Serena just let her geriatric sister destroy her lol

Probably the end of the road for the chubby and hairy man who likes wearing a skirt

The geriatric is choking let me get my pop corn back out

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post

Probably the end of the road for the chubby and hairy man who likes wearing a skirt
    Considering she gave birth 6 months ago, recovering off a c-section and dealing with blood clots issues, just being on the court at this point is an amazing athletic achievement.
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Is he scalping to scumbag Americans?

Another pertinent sports offering.....onward and upward JK.....

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Considering she gave birth 6 months ago, recovering off a c-section and dealing with blood clots issues, just being on the court at this point is an amazing athletic achievement.
    Goon, Great points! But you must remember Javynazi was comparing Serena to himself. A Nazi + White Supremacist + Misogny. Lots of hate and anger!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Goon, Great points! But you must remember Javynazi was comparing Serena to himself. A Nazi + White Supremacist + Misogny. Lots of hate and anger!
    Serena once said she was going to kill a poor Asian line judge for no reason. I don’t blindly ignore stuff like that to celebrate diversity.

Serena once said she was going to kill a poor Asian line judge for no reason. I don’t blindly ignore stuff like that to celebrate diversity.
    You have said so many bad things about Women, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, and Jews. EOG obviously doesn't blindly ignore your evil ways! That's why you're hated around here.

I'm beloved... you promised the forum you were leaving if Trump won, BigRunner...

I'm beloved... you promised the forum you were leaving if Trump won, BigRunner...
    I did leave! But it was a temporary leave. You post where I said I would leave forever and I will keep my word. No biggie! Good luck! You can lie all you want but facts matter to me!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    blood clot issues are from her EPO doping