Trump fires Tillerson - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 36 to 49 of 49

Thread: Trump fires Tillerson

  1. #36
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    The Dem's war om women continues,at least we still have Fullerton over Purdue on the moneyline!!!

  2. #37

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    I am NOT Anti-Women

    These 2 are NOT Women. They are..........honestly - no one really knows what they are. KACJ is a LYING PIECE OF SHIT and Sanders is proof "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree" - she is just as useless as her father - Mike HICKabee

    ANYONE who can say a good thing about how badly Betsy DeVos is DESTROYING our education system is so stupid they need to cut off their head so the 2 ounce it weighs can be used for something else

    I ripped a lot of Men, too - calling Der Fuhrer's sons Uday and Qusay. Does that mean I hate Men, too?

    Watched Betsy Devos' interview with Lesley Stahl.

    Seems very capable, another good appointment by Trump.

  3. #38

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by O'Royken View Post
    Lessons are leaned more from failure. The guy bounced back from it and deserves a bit of credit for that. I find it shallow to bring up past failures if a person landed on their feet and found success.

    He bounced back and opened Trump University which was subsequently shut down by the Government for massive consumer fraud! Oh my! Was that another lesson learned?
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  4. #39
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Trumps in your state Winky,might be an EARTHQUAKE!!!

  5. #40

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    FINAL: Fullerton 75 Purdue 63
    Michael was very impressed by Fullerton the other night. I agree, they looked pretty good!


    P.S. odds even money that Trump visits a porn star while in California.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  6. #41
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    27,864

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Watched Betsy Devos' interview with Lesley Stahl.

    Seems very capable, another good appointment by Trump.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

    That was so bad it was embarrassing!

    When pressed to answer the most simplest of questions SHE COULD NOT DO IT!

    I am speechless at anyone who could look at that and DeVos and wanna do anything other than kill themselves. What DeVos wants to do has BEEN PROVEN T BE A FAILURE! There is no debating that. Michigan's kids are among the dumbest out there. Think that is a coincidence! NO!

    Just like having KACJ in charge of helping solve the Opioid CRISIS - despite the fact she knows nothing about it - this is one more of many examples of Der Fuhrer scraping the very bottom of the Swamp

    Let me guess - you like Jeff Sessions? A man who would be perfect for Nazi Germany. NOT THE USA IN THE 21st CENTURY!

    Let me guess - you are OK drinking polluted water and breathing polluted air - something Der Fuhrer has OKd.

    Let me guess - you are OK with Well Fargo fucking over people and not being able to do anything - something Der Fuhrer has no allowed

    Let me guess - you are OK with 20M+ people having their healthcare taken away so The Koch Brothers, Walton Family (Walmart) and more can save BILLIONS while not too far down the line all of us will pay MORE - WHOLE LOT MORE - because of the #GOPTaxBillScam that we were told who help us all - HA!

    I realize being a Trumpty Dumpty Lemming means agreeing to all Der Fuhrer does because he said it was good. There is a word for that: Dictatorship

    If that appeals to you there are planes leaving the USA every day that can get you to North Korea or Russia - where you can live and see firsthand how "great" a Dictatorship really is
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  7. #42
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    27,864

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Watched Betsy Devos' interview with Lesley Stahl.

    Seems very capable, another good appointment by Trump.
    You are the only one who thought she came off looking great.

    I know you won't watch this clip or agree with it but he nailed it (Let me guess - Liberal Media - something every Brainless Der Fuhrer Lemmings says when FACTS PIVE how wrong they are):http://theweek.com/speedreads/760577...utes-interview

    Let me guess - they are FakeNews, right? Wanna know who else is FakeNews? Faux News and Der Fuhrar himself who has been CAUGHT LYING OVER 2,000 TIMES SO FAR: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...sis/index.html

    EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE HAD ISSUES WITH IT: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...vos/index.html

    But - you do not? I am puzzled at how ANYONE WITH A BRAIN could watch this and see all DeVos is doing and be OK with it. Then again - being a (t)RUMPtard - you have no brain so it is understood

    I can hardly await your reply - which I expect will be something along the lines of:

    You're Just Mad Killary Lost (This just in - WE ALL LOST on Nov 8, 2016 - some have yet to realize it)

    OR

    What About........... (A true fave of Der Fuhrer's Lemmings - instead of addressing the issue they will ask something like: What About Bill Clinton?.......What About him - he hasn't been POTUS for almost 20 years - please tell me how that matter here and now!)
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  8. #43

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

    That was so bad it was embarrassing!

    When pressed to answer the most simplest of questions SHE COULD NOT DO IT!

    I am speechless at anyone who could look at that and DeVos and wanna do anything other than kill themselves. What DeVos wants to do has BEEN PROVEN T BE A FAILURE! There is no debating that. Michigan's kids are among the dumbest out there. Think that is a coincidence! NO!

    Just like having KACJ in charge of helping solve the Opioid CRISIS - despite the fact she knows nothing about it - this is one more of many examples of Der Fuhrer scraping the very bottom of the Swamp

    Let me guess - you like Jeff Sessions? A man who would be perfect for Nazi Germany. NOT THE USA IN THE 21st CENTURY!

    Let me guess - you are OK drinking polluted water and breathing polluted air - something Der Fuhrer has OKd.

    Let me guess - you are OK with Well Fargo fucking over people and not being able to do anything - something Der Fuhrer has no allowed

    Let me guess - you are OK with 20M+ people having their healthcare taken away so The Koch Brothers, Walton Family (Walmart) and more can save BILLIONS while not too far down the line all of us will pay MORE - WHOLE LOT MORE - because of the #GOPTaxBillScam that we were told who help us all - HA!

    I realize being a Trumpty Dumpty Lemming means agreeing to all Der Fuhrer does because he said it was good. There is a word for that: Dictatorship

    If that appeals to you there are planes leaving the USA every day that can get you to North Korea or Russia - where you can live and see firsthand how "great" a Dictatorship really is

    Winky, I think Betsy Devos is dumber than Skelly Conway, if that's even possible.

    Sorry you missed the sarcasm and had to type all that.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DXugUcnWAAAvoLS.jpg  

  9. #44
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    You are the only one who thought she came off looking great.

    I know you won't watch this clip or agree with it but he nailed it (Let me guess - Liberal Media - something every Brainless Der Fuhrer Lemmings says when FACTS PIVE how wrong they are):http://theweek.com/speedreads/760577...utes-interview

    Let me guess - they are FakeNews, right? Wanna know who else is FakeNews? Faux News and Der Fuhrar himself who has been CAUGHT LYING OVER 2,000 TIMES SO FAR: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...sis/index.html

    EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE HAD ISSUES WITH IT: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...vos/index.html

    But - you do not? I am puzzled at how ANYONE WITH A BRAIN could watch this and see all DeVos is doing and be OK with it. Then again - being a (t)RUMPtard - you have no brain so it is understood

    I can hardly await your reply - which I expect will be something along the lines of:

    You're Just Mad Killary Lost (This just in - WE ALL LOST on Nov 8, 2016 - some have yet to realize it)

    OR

    What About........... (A true fave of Der Fuhrer's Lemmings - instead of addressing the issue they will ask something like: What About Bill Clinton?.......What About him - he hasn't been POTUS for almost 20 years - please tell me how that matter here and now!)
    I think he was kidding Winky.

    I just pulled my money out of Wells Fargo today.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  10. #45
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    My brother is a teacher in the Grand Rapids area (where DeVos is from) and she is a joke in her hometown. Nothing like buying influence. That's how Trump does business.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  11. #46

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    My brother is a teacher in the Grand Rapids area (where DeVos is from) and she is a joke in her hometown. Nothing like buying influence. That's how Trump does business.
    $200 Million worth of donations to the Republicon Party. Pay to play! Betsy Married the Amway founder or into the Amway family. Her younger brother Eric Prince a Billionaire in his own right, was working on the Trump transition team and flew to the Sheyshells Islands for a secret meeting with a Russian Oligarch and the Crown Prince of UAE. One of the goals of the meeting was to setup a secret back channel to Putin. The Crown Price of UAE secretly visited the White House very early in Trumps first year.

    Eric Prince denied the meeting, but was caught like all the other Republicons and his story changed. No biggie!!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  12. #47
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    27,864

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Billy

    NO Big Deal

    Probably woulda had to do it eventually for the (t)RUMPtards out there
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  13. #48
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    Thank God Trump left and CA is still okl!!

  14. #49

    Default Re: Trump fires Tillerson

    tillerson was global scum, good riddence

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •