Cousins to the Vikes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 46

Thread: Cousins to the Vikes!

  1. #1

    Default Cousins to the Vikes!

    Understanding the impact on their future financially...this team is so close to greatness and I support the move.

    Poor NFC North. Poor Bears
    I Heart The Purple....

  2. #2

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Stafford/Rodgers/Cousins

    Solid QBs in that division. Bears better hope for QB injuries or else Trubisky won't sniff the playoffs. And with the Bears having the worst offensive line in the league, Trubisky will probably get sacked to much and injured. They're fucked.

  3. #3
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Vikes could have resigned Keenum and had money left over.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by ttaylor89 View Post
    Stafford/Rodgers/Cousins

    Solid QBs in that division. Bears better hope for QB injuries or else Trubisky won't sniff the playoffs. And with the Bears having the worst offensive line in the league, Trubisky will probably get sacked to much and injured. They're fucked.
    I'll go with Pro Football Focus' offensive line ratings over yours. They rate the Bears OL as 11th best.

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season

  5. #5

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    I'll go with Pro Football Focus' offensive line ratings over yours. They rate the Bears OL as 11th best.

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season


    Damn. Shocking.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Vikes 0-4 in Super bowls. Always confident, usually choke.

    I remember when some Vikings fans were high on baby arm strength Teddy Bridgewater. Very confident rolling into Philly last year only to get laughed off the field. I'm not sure how they'll mess this up, just know that they will.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Nice to at least know the team will contend. Bears fans haven't had that feeling for years and years and years. Bears will continue to engage in a battle for 3rd place in the North for years. Good for them though.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Contention is nothing without winning.

  9. #9
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    I like Cousins but I bet minn doesnt go as far with him next year.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Surrender noted. Bears still suck

  11. #11

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Could be FW. Eagles got better. Saints will be awesome...cant wait

  12. #12

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I like Cousins but I bet minn doesnt go as far with him next year.
    Vikes needed to make Drew Brees happen. Kirky has a lot of flaws.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    I'll go with Pro Football Focus' offensive line ratings over yours. They rate the Bears OL as 11th best.

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season

    The Bears adjusted sack rate last year was 7.7% 23rd in the NFL. 51 sacks allowed was 27th in the league.

  14. #14
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Vikes needed to make Drew Brees happen. Kirky has a lot of flaws.
    He re-upped with the Saints for 2 years today.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  15. #15

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    He re-upped with the Saints for 2 years today.
    He turned down 60 million from a mystery team

    who would offer that besides the Vikings?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The Bears adjusted sack rate last year was 7.7% 23rd in the NFL. 51 sacks allowed was 27th in the league.
    It isn't all about sacks. Pressures count as well. And there's still the whole aspect of run blocking.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    It isn't all about sacks. Pressures count as well. And there's still the whole aspect of run blocking.
    Has more to do with being in obvious passing downs b/c your team isn't very good so you're always down.

    Every single QBs QBR/QB rating plummets when they're trailing, more when they're trailing by multiple possessions, more when they're trailing late in the game.

    The average fan like Billy is too stupid to see things like that.

  18. #18
    Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15, 2008
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    10,992

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Vikes could have resigned Keenum and had money left over.
    This.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

  19. #19
    Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15, 2008
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    10,992

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by choslamshe View Post
    Nice to at least know the team will contend. Bears fans haven't had that feeling for years and years and years. Bears will continue to engage in a battle for 3rd place in the North for years. Good for them though.
    Don't you know it takes at least 10 years to build a team in the NFL?
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

  20. #20

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    It isn't all about sacks. Pressures count as well. And there's still the whole aspect of run blocking.

    51 sacks in 152 pressures.

    It would appear that the problem may be more than the line, I stand corrected.

    We'll see if the kid gets any better with Robinson and Burton. That's two torn ACL's and perennial hop along Kevin White to throw to.

  21. #21
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,583

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    51 sacks in 152 pressures.

    It would appear that the problem may be more than the line, I stand corrected.

    We'll see if the kid gets any better with Robinson and Burton. That's two torn ACL's and perennial hop along Kevin White to throw to.
    The Bears just signed WR Gabriel from Atl. I doubt K White makes the team.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  22. #22

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Vikes could have resigned Keenum and had money left over.
    Cousins is a fringe top 10 QB, and should do very well with the Vikes weapons. Keenum isn't a top 30. Vikes still have plenty of money to pay their guys.
    Of course Cousins is overpaid, but he bet on himself and won.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    The Bears just signed WR Gabriel from Atl. I doubt K White makes the team.
    I think it's funny anyone is low on Trubisky. Most scouts agree he did pretty well for what he had to throw to.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    The Bears just signed WR Gabriel from Atl. I doubt K White makes the team.

    Gabriel had one good year. Tiny target.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Gabriel is a great get just considering what he's replacing is practice squad caliber.

    Accounting for both Cohen and Gabriel will be tough on a defense in a Nagy offense.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I think it's funny anyone is low on Trubisky. Most scouts agree he did pretty well for what he had to throw to.
    It is funny that you were high on Cutler....now the man crush is on your new QB....the jury is still out....you better shore up that offensive line...Bears have a long way to go...they are still at least 3 years away from the playoffs...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  27. #27

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Jordy Nelson is available....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  28. #28

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    It is funny that you were high on Cutler....now the man crush is on your new QB....the jury is still out....you better shore up that offensive line...Bears have a long way to go...they are still at least 3 years away from the playoffs...
    lol 3 years

    you're an idiot plain and simple no response needed further

  29. #29

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    lol 3 years

    you're an idiot plain and simple no response needed further
    We can wager if you want, but I don’t need a backers money....Bears made some decent moves today....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  30. #30
    Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15, 2008
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    10,992

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    We can wager if you want, but I don’t need a backers money....Bears made some decent moves today....
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

  31. #31

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    We can wager if you want, but I don’t need a backers money....Bears made some decent moves today....
    Ruca had part of his funded, all fair game, I was ready to pay and got the offer. Not a bad offer.

    What logic are you using to decide the bears are 3 years away?

    Lots of people, all of them smarter than you, have said they think next year the Bears could be this year's rams.

  32. #32
    Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15, 2008
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    10,992

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Ruca had part of his funded, all fair game, I was ready to pay and got the offer. Not a bad offer.

    What logic are you using to decide the bears are 3 years away?

    Lots of people, all of them smarter than you, have said they think next year the Bears could be this year's rams.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

  33. #33

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Bears will finish under .500....a lot of people told me that.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  34. #34

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Bears will finish under .500....a lot of people told me that.....
    Lots of sharp football minds feel they have a good shot to turn it around quick.

    I'll trust them over a morbidly obese tard on a gambling forum, thanks though.

  35. #35
    Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15, 2008
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    10,992

    Default Re: Cousins to the Vikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Lots of sharp football minds feel they have a good shot to turn it around quick.

    I'll trust them over a morbidly obese tard on a gambling forum, thanks though.
    Quick? You do realize how long it's been since the Bears have been relevant right?

    The word quick actually came out of this kids mouth.

    Can't .......make......this......shit....... up........
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •