EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

weird baseball considered a major sport

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

FairWarning stands at 5-3 after eight selections.

That's a win rate of 62.5%, clear of the 60% threshold needed to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

Once again, here's a look at the tried-and-true rules of our unique Challenge:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

966 Det-Cle Under 7-105.

Should be another cold and snow flurries game for both teams. Neither team is hitting because of the elements also.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    966 Det-Cle Under 7-105.

Should be another cold and snow flurries game for both teams. Neither team is hitting because of the elements also.
    If this gets postponed, I’ll play 975 Seattle -107.

966 Det-Cle Under 7-105.

If this gets postponed, I’ll play 975 Seattle -107.

Final scores: Cleveland 2 Detroit 0 and Kansas City 10 Seattle 0.

Only the first score matters as FW's alternate selection is ruled null and void.

FairWarning's current record stands at 6-3 for a winning rate of 66.6%, clear of the 60% threshold necessary to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI.

930 Pitt-Cubs Under 9 -100

Cubs have been getting lights-out pitching. This is their home opener and it’s pretty cold out still. Hoping the bats are cold one more day. The ball is carrying to left pretty good, just a gut play on a total I thought would be 7.5.

930 Pitt-Cubs Under 9 -100

Cubs have been getting lights-out pitching. This is their home opener and it’s pretty cold out still. Hoping the bats are cold one more day. The ball is carrying to left pretty good, just a gut play on a total I thought would be 7.5.
    WE posted at the same time, guess Kane can't give us shit.

Did you see the story about Felipe Rivero changing his last name to his wife's last name? He's a good pitcher, but he might be having sex with his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post

Did you see the story about Felipe Rivero changing his last name to his wife's last name? He's a good pitcher, but he might be having sex with his sister.
    Good Lord.

Good Lord.
    I mean his sister's last name. It's a weird story, can't even keep it straight. He has a wife, but lives with his sister and is changing his last name to her's. Very weird.

EOG Dedicated

Us? Who's Us? I gave YOU shit for copying FW's play the other day, I've never given him shit for anything, he's easily one of EOG's best posters and has always been a class act
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Us? Who's Us? I gave YOU shit for copying FW's play the other day, I've never given him shit for anything, he's easily one of EOG's best posters and has always been a class act
    An intelligent person knows I'm never copying anyone's unders, those are bets I do frequently and on my own. Try not to clutter this thread with another chimpfest.

EOG Dedicated

An intelligent person knows I'm never copying anyone's unders, those are bets I do frequently and on my own. Try not to clutter this thread with another chimpfest.
    ok

EOG Dedicated

I only posted here because you brought my name into your discussion, I have too much respect for FW to clutter his challenge thread

3 super cheap dribble infield singles so far and we're only in the 2nd

might be one of those days

Bad play, glad I didn't see any of it.

On to tomorrow.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Currently on pace to take down the prize with a record of 6-4 after 10 selections.

I see some value in Pittsburgh overs going forward. (unless Taillon is pitching)

This lineup can mash, and they have serious middle/long relief issues.

Continued good luck FW. On pace so far!

Go get the cash FW.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

717 Det-Chicago over 212.5 -105

Tough call on the last day of the season whether you get teams mailing it in and don’t score or not play D. Well, the Bulls haven’t played any all season so I’m rooting for an NBA-AS Game intensity here tonight.

717 Det-Chicago over 212.5 -105

Tough call on the last day of the season whether you get teams mailing it in and don’t score or not play D. Well, the Bulls haven’t played any all season so I’m rooting for an NBA-AS Game intensity here tonight.

Teams combined for only 38 points in the fourth quarter after putting up an average of 56 points over each of the first three quarters.

FW falls to 6-5.

904 St Louis- Cinn under 9.5 -108

This could be a disastrous pick with the Reds pitching, but no Votto tonight.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

So much for that play.
    -

Reds staff worst in the NL, and rivals Detroit’s for the worst in baseball. (At least until DeSclafani gets back)

I would take Miami’s starters AND pen over these guys at this point

Every year I say that the Reds manager will be the first to be fired. Every year they bring him back.

Good Luck, FW.

904 St Louis- Cinn under 9.5 -108

This could be a disastrous pick with the Reds pitching, but no Votto tonight.

Cards scored seven in the seventh en route to a 13-4 victory.

FW stands at 6-6.

Next.

Friday 4/13

56 LA/Vegas under 5+111

Saturday 4/14

64 SJ/Anaheim under 5-105

Both games and series will follow the same script - a defensive team down 1-0. These teams won't open it up, they will go into a bigger shell. This really applies to Anaheim, who looked awful, and took silly penalties at home. LA just has to do what they are doing.
    -

Moving forward, we need one play posted per day over 30 days.

No harm, no foul in this case.

good call on the knights under, I was leaning that way and then saw meatman was on the over and knew it was a play for me

good call on the knights under, I was leaning that way and then saw meatman was on the over and knew it was a play for me
    It’s unlikely you’ll see either team scoring 4 in this series, so you play the odds and play under as long as they hang a total of 5.

Final score: Vegas 2 Los Angeles 1 (2OT).

FW improves to 7-6.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    FairWarning stands at 5-3 after eight selections.

That's a win rate of 62.5%, clear of the 60% threshold needed to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

Once again, here's a look at the tried-and-true rules of our unique Challenge:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.
    should include atp pgA

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    should include atp pgA

Good points and I agree.

And how about soccer beyond the MLS?

I'll ask the boys at BetDSI if they'll expand the menu.

Answer coming before May 1.

Good points and I agree.

And how about soccer beyond the MLS?

I'll ask the boys at BetDSI if they'll expand the menu.

Answer coming before May 1.
    RL and pucklines also, they are on the main betting page for those sports. I don't bet them often, more a totals player.
    -

RL and pucklines also, they are on the main betting page for those sports. I don't bet them often, more a totals player.

I'll make the request.

Not my money.

In their defense, it's the Grand Challenge, not the Grand Giveaway.

Additionally, we have a history/tradition to protect.

I'll make the request.

Not my money.

In their defense, it's the Grand Challenge, not the Grand Giveaway.

Additionally, we have a history/tradition to protect.
    LMK when the grand giveaway starts.
    -