EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Friday 4/13

56 LA/Vegas under 5+111

Saturday 4/14

64 SJ/Anaheim under 5-105

Both games and series will follow the same script - a defensive team down 1-0. These teams won't open it up, they will go into a bigger shell. This really applies to Anaheim, who looked awful, and took silly penalties at home. LA just has to do what they are doing.
    Scoreless third period in Anaheim affords FW a "push" that feels like a win.

Current record: 7-6-1.

Oh those pesky ties.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

19-Pitt-Phil over 6 -107

Basically I expect one team to get to 4 goals. In that scenario, I like the over.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

19-Pitt-Phil over 6 -107

Basically I expect one team to get to 4 goals. In that scenario, I like the over.
    Robbed again with another push that should have won.

Time to rip off 4 straight to get back on track.

FW's current record is 7-6-2.

702 Phil -6.5 -105

Normally like to zig-zag in the NBA playoffs, but not stepping in front of the Philly Train right now.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

702 Phil -6.5 -105

Normally like to zig-zag in the NBA playoffs, but not stepping in front of the Philly Train right now.

I always root for you, FW.

But tonight's a rare exception.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I always root for you, FW.

But tonight's a rare exception.
    Can it land on 7?
    -

Can it land on 7?

I see how you are.

You get the win and I get the push.

No pushes for you tonight, FW.

702 Phil -6.5 -105

Final score: Miami 113 Philadelphia 103.

FW falls to 7-7-2.

Awful run I’m on.

A record of 1-4-2 over the last seven selections.

Hang in there, FW.

Awful run I’m on.
    7-7-2 is much better than I thought you would do

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    If he was able to past post and make up lines I'm sure his record would be better, scumbag
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Back to your corners, men.

And get the punches up, nothing below the belt.

Default Re: NoRe: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (FairWarning is our April contestant)

960 St Louis - Cubs under 8+102

Hoping the combo of rust and cold keeps this under.
    -

60% push rate get you $100?
    -

60% push rate get you $100?

I love pushes when assessing the gambling skills of a sports bettor.

Many times, the shrewd shopper will earn a refund ("push") when everyone else on the same side loses their money.

FW's current record is 7-7-3.

Four consecutive ties from here will pay an EOG guaranteed jackpot of $7.77.

907 Wash +100 vs Mets

Basically fading the move from Wash opening the fav to a PK. If its a rainout, I'll replace it with 517 Ind +8.
    -

907 Wash +100 vs Mets

Basically fading the move from Wash opening the fav to a PK. If its a rainout, I'll replace it with 517 Ind +8.

You needed more rain in New York.

Nevertheless, good call on the Pacers.

FW's current record is 7-8-3.

Wrong hunch.

They have given me two losses and I'm going back to the well here -

523 Philly -2.5 -108

Not much to pick from and the one I really liked is moving away from me (Pirates).
    -

They have given me two losses and I'm going back to the well here -

523 Philly -2.5 -108

Not much to pick from and the one I really liked is moving away from me (Pirates).

Final score: Sixers 128 Heat 108.

A romping winner for FW to even his mark at 8-8-3.

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Keep gasping for air Rail....your time will come....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Time for a 5 game winning streak FW....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

712 Ind -1.5. -109

should be a lot of public support for the Cavs after LBJ’s big game, yet they are still the dog. I’ll take a game Pacer team that has played them tough in two road games.
    -

Nice, you deserved a W.

712 Ind -1.5. -109

should be a lot of public support for the Cavs after LBJ’s big game, yet they are still the dog. I’ll take a game Pacer team that has played them tough in two road games.

Final score: Pacers 92 Cavs 90.

FW improves to 9-8-2.

He'll be shooting for his third straight victory on Saturday.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts dingo's Avatar

Final score: Pacers 92 Cavs 90.

FW improves to 9-8-2.

He'll be shooting for his third straight victory on Saturday.
    should be 9-8-3

goodluck FW

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    should be 9-8-3

goodluck FW

9-8-3, it is.

Thanks for checking in, DINGO.

721 Houston -5.5 -109

Must-win game for Minn as its their first home playoff games in years and the crowd should be jacked. Best way to take them out of it is for Houston to dictate tempo. Even if KAT has a bounceback game, he'll need help from an ailing Butler. Thibs plays the regular season with playoff intensity, not sure if the T-Wolves have a higher gear. It should be a close game throughout, but Houston has more playmakers to extend a lead late.
    -

919 KC-Detroit over 9-110

Finally some nice weather, hope the ball carries.

FW with a record of 9-9-3 after 21 plays.

Good luck today at Comerica.

FW with a record of 9-9-3 after 21 plays.

Good luck today at Comerica.
    A nice day for a change, I should have went to The Cell (it will always be The Cell to me) to see the World Champs.
    -

919 KC-Detroit over 9-110

Finally some nice weather, hope the ball carries.

Final score: Kansas City 8 Detroit 5.

A handy winner for FairWarning.

All eight runs scored by the Royals came via the home run: a grand slam by Almonte, a three-run shot by Moustakas and a solo homer by Merrifield.

FW improves to 10-9-3.