Sunday 4/15 Sunday baseball discussion

Thread: Sunday 4/15 Sunday baseball discussion

Default Sunday 4/15 Sunday baseball discussion

I'm on AZ at + 200 today. Dbacks have already beaten CK this year. CK is still great but hasn't shown the dominant stuff of last few years. Godley is one of the more underrated pitchers. AZ playing great ball- Dodgers not so much. In my opinion this line is off and we are getting an extra 50 cents here.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Default Re: Sunday 4/15 Sunday baseball discussion

Hard to cap with 5 games cancelled. I love the outrage now because of the cancelled games, that everyone should have a retractable roof.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

I can find legitimate reasons and what I consider over value for several of the big dogs today. For example Dylan Bundy who has been pitching extremely well is facing the mighty red sox and the O's are a big fat plus to avoid a sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm on AZ at + 200 today. Dbacks have already beaten CK this year. CK is still great but hasn't shown the dominant stuff of last few years. Godley is one of the more underrated pitchers. AZ playing great ball- Dodgers not so much. In my opinion this line is off and we are getting an extra 50 cents here.
    Looks so good -I'm guessing the ridiculous line will go even higher on the Dodgers closer to post time.

Harrison gets hit with a pitch, so Hurdle calls for a HBP of the first batter of the 3rd for the Marlins on the first pitch.

This asshole really prioritizes revenge for accidents over winning baseball games.

Unreal.
    "The Guesser is a far right white supremacist, sexist, xenophobic, stunningly similar to James Fields of the Charlottesville murder" - The Southern Poverty Law Center

Been off the grid for the past 9 days or so. Got to see parts of two games yesterday.

Brewers/Mets. Chacin is batting in the top of the 5th and hits a ball into the hole at short and Rosario makes a real good play, although it appeared to me that Chacin pulled up a bit in the final strides. When the Mets come up, Chacin is out of the game. He had only thrown 85 pitches at that point. I didn't hear anything about an injury, but it seems odd Chacin would be allowed to bat in the top of an inning, then didn't come out to pitch in the bottom of that inning. Can't help but wonder if he tweaked a hamstring.

Giants/SD- Lucchesi is good. No, his stuff isn't close to Kershaw but his delivery does remind one of him a little bit with the herky jerky windup, hesitation and deception. I think he's still under the radar of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Been off the grid for the past 9 days or so. Got to see parts of two games yesterday.

Brewers/Mets. Chacin is batting in the top of the 5th and hits a ball into the hole at short and Rosario makes a real good play, although it appeared to me that Chacin pulled up a bit in the final strides. When the Mets come up, Chacin is out of the game. He had only thrown 85 pitches at that point. I didn't hear anything about an injury, but it seems odd Chacin would be allowed to bat in the top of an inning, then didn't come out to pitch in the bottom of that inning. Can't help but wonder if he tweaked a hamstring.

Giants/SD- Lucchesi is good. No, his stuff isn't close to Kershaw but his delivery does remind one of him a little bit with the herky jerky windup, hesitation and deception. I think he's still under the radar of the market.

Welcome back, Valuist.