Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Default Re: Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck...

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Game, if your teams best defensive player is a guy who only started 12 games and averaged 11 minutes per game, that means your team isn't good enough defensively to compete for a title
    I'm talking about what the game called for. There are different games for different players. This game called for an early #TheFirstCedi sighting; sorry, it just did and if you don't get it, it's not my problem,. I'm not arguing he is our savior, don't misrepresent what I am saying.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

bred- they lost by 18. Brick walked through the game as if it were preseason. Stop blaming Lue.

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

Lebron was too busy crying on the floor to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    That one is on Lue.
    NO that's on Lebron since he fired Blatt and hired Lue

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    JFC, are you telling Raiders is the only one else that gets it?

Raiders, I am going to regret this but I am taking you off ignore for at least being honest about what is happening out there.

Once again, Congrats to the Pacers, well deserved victory. Do it 3 more times, I fucking dare you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    Then I guess I imagined seeing him out there in garbage time. JFC, know what you are talking about, please.
    I looked at season stats on BB Reference.

#Fistchedi lead league in warmups/business casual
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    bred- they lost by 18. Brick walked through the game as if it were preseason. Stop blaming Lue.
    Oh. You're back on Ignore.

EOG Dedicated

I'm talking about what the game called for. There are different games for different players. This game called for an early #TheFirstCedi sighting; sorry, it just did and if you don't get it, it's not my problem,. I'm not arguing he is our savior, don't misrepresent what I am saying.
    Okay, this will be my last post regarding this. If you're in a playoff game, and the game calls for a guy who started 12 times while averaging 11 minutes per game, then your team is in trouble. Let's say he played his normal minutes, or even more than his usual 11 minutes, he's not making the difference in an 18 point blowout. You have this weird obsession with small time role players, I remember how upset you were when they traded Channing Frye, like he's making any difference on a team, and now it's Osman, a guy who most fans never heard of. If Osman was anything more than a small role player he would get more than 11 minutes a game. Role players are fine, it's hard to win a title without them, but you win championships with stars, and unfortunately for Cleveland they only have one, and one star isn't winning it all no matter how many Cedi Osman's you have.
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Yeah, if only they had the great coach Blatt, who's so highly thought of he's currently coaching in Turkey, LMAO. BTW, they won their championship with Lue as coach after firing Blatt, wrong again asshole.

I see it been a couple of years since baby Luv and Baby LaLa played any meaningful defense too.

Maybe Cedi burn not a bad idea.

Yell at screen more.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

GameBred is such an idiot. If anyone dares point out the truth about the mediocre Cavs, he puts them on ignore instead of having to face the sad reality.

Imagine how many people in his life he must be ignoring in order to arrive at the conclusion that CEDI OSMAN is the missing ingredient. LMAO.

more burn

Is that Donnie Osmond's kid?

Okay, this will be my last post regarding this. If you're in a playoff game, and the game calls for a guy who started 12 times while averaging 11 minutes per game, then your team is in trouble. Let's say he played his normal minutes, or even more than his usual 11 minutes, he's not making the difference in an 18 point blowout. You have this weird obsession with small time role players, I remember how upset you were when they traded Channing Frye, like he's making any difference on a team, and now it's Osman, a guy who most fans never heard of. If Osman was anything more than a small role player he would get more than 11 minutes a game. Role players are fine, it's hard to win a title without them, but you win championships with stars, and unfortunately for Cleveland they only have one, and one star isn't winning it all no matter how many Cedi Osman's you have.
    I never said they they would have won; where are you pulling this from? Please share.

I'm saying respond to what is going on in fucking front of you? What are you not getting? This moron's first guy off the bench only played 4 minutes and never was seen or heard from again. That is schizophrenic. Do you get it? He doesn't know what he is doing, he panics.

This is what we are dealing with:

“I told the guys after the game, ‘Good job of bailing me out.’ It was tough. First game back and not having a point guard and not knowing what sets to call and what to run because you haven’t worked on it. … Just on the fly, it was tough. And those guys did a good job of scoring 119 points with no point guard and just sticking with it. Our rotations were a little off tonight so, I mean, I was rusty.

Can you ever imagine Brad Stevens saying some shit like this?

It confirms what I have been moaning and bitching about for months, in black and white. it is right above you. He is tactically inept.

You guys are presuming to tell me about the Cavs? Please. Enough.

From DNP to hero

#fistchediburn

Not even Cedi Osman thinks Cedi Osman is the missing piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post

GameBred is such an idiot. If anyone dares point out the truth about the mediocre Cavs, he puts them on ignore instead of having to face the sad reality.

Imagine how many people in his life he must be ignoring in order to arrive at the conclusion that CEDI OSMAN is the missing ingredient. LMAO.
    All you fucking guys can do is lie and misconstrude what I am saying and now Kane is on the act. I never said they would have won. I just said, the game called for an early#TheFirstCedi setting. Please quote me and bold me where I said they would have won. I will wait.

I'm waiting for you or Kane or anybody to quote and bold me where I said they would have won. I will hold.

So even with the great CEDI you admit they can't win a playoff home game against the Pacers? With the guy you call the best player of all time?

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Lue is stuck between a Brick and a hard place;at this point Lebron's running the whole franchise,he does everything,from making coaching and player personnel decisions to playing point forward,everyone else is sort of confused how they fit into his scheme.The Cavs need some space,direction,and steady playing time soon,or they'll fall to Earth fast...

So even with the great CEDI you admit they can't win a playoff home game against the Pacers? With the guy you call the best player of all time?
    Where is the quote of me saying they would have won? When are you, or Kane or any of you lying motherfucker's going to produce it?

You can't because I never said it. Let me help you out, this is what I said:

"Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck to get some burn."

EOG Dedicated

I never said they they would have won; where are you pulling this from? Please share.

I'm saying respond to what is going on in fucking front of you? What are you not getting? This moron's first guy off the bench only played 4 minutes and never was seen or heard from again. That is schizophrenic. Do you get it? He doesn't know what he is doing, he panics.

This is what we are dealing with:

“I told the guys after the game, ‘Good job of bailing me out.’ It was tough. First game back and not having a point guard and not knowing what sets to call and what to run because you haven’t worked on it. … Just on the fly, it was tough. And those guys did a good job of scoring 119 points with no point guard and just sticking with it. Our rotations were a little off tonight so, I mean, I was rusty.

Can you ever imagine Brad Stevens saying some shit like this?

It confirms what I have been moaning and bitching about for months, in black and white. it is right above you. He is tactically inept.

You guys are presuming to tell me about the Cavs? Please. Enough.
    Tyronn Lue is not a good coach, I've said this repeatedly, and he'll be out coached by every team they face in the playoffs, so we're in agreement about that, we both think Lue is at the bottom as far as coaches go, okay, that's settled. Where we disagree is, you think the Cavs roster is good enough to win a championship, and I think if Stevens or Pop was their coach, they still wouldn't be good enough to win a championship. The Cavs have one star and a bunch of nice role players, you need more than that, you need another star like prime Wade or Kyrie Irving, give LeBron a prime Wade or a healthy Kyrie Irving and he could win it all, because Love then becomes your third option, and having a prime Wade or Kyrie Irving means guys like Hill, Green, Nance, Clarkson, Hood, Smith, Korver, and I'll even throw in your boy Cedi, wouldn't have to do as much. If I'm wrong and LeBron can drag this group to the finals and even be competitive against the Warriors or Rockets, I'll be the first to admit it.

JFC, he was on the playoff podium twice, coming off the bench. He made a difference.

LeBron walking out on the Cavs after the season will be the best thing for them in the long run.

GameBred will follow along to his new team like a sheep, and that team will suck too. Maybe LeBron can convince Cedi Osman to follow him too.

EOG Dedicated

Where is the quote of me saying they would have won? When are you, or Kane or any of you lying motherfucker's going to produce it?

You can't because I never said it. Let me help you out, this is what I said:

"Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck to get some burn."
    First of all you don't have to get so nasty, I don't know exactly what you said, but you implied that Osman not playing was a reason why they lost, if I'm wrong about that, then sorry, sheesh no reason to get all worked up. So you're saying you wanted him to play, but even if he did it wouldn't have made a difference in winning or losing. Is that correct, or am I wrong about that too?

Kane, Gamebred is saying that if Cedi Osman played the Cavs would have lost by less, apparently.

It's a strange statement to make. It also seems to imply that Lebron James cannot beat the Pacers at home, even with Cedi Osman.

What does that say about James?

Tyronn Lue is not a good coach, I've said this repeatedly, and he'll be out coached by every team they face in the playoffs, so we're in agreement about that, we both think Lue is at the bottom as far as coaches go, okay, that's settled. Where we disagree is, you think the Cavs roster is good enough to win a championship, and I think if Stevens or Pop was their coach, they still wouldn't be good enough to win a championship. The Cavs have one star and a bunch of nice role players, you need more than that, you need another star like prime Wade or Kyrie Irving, give LeBron a prime Wade or a healthy Kyrie Irving and he could win it all, because Love then becomes your third option, and having a prime Wade or Kyrie Irving means guys like Hill, Green, Nance, Clarkson, Hood, Smith, Korver, and I'll even throw in your boy Cedi, wouldn't have to do as much. If I'm wrong and LeBron can drag this group to the finals and even be competitive against the Warriors or Rockets, I'll be the first to admit it.
    Ok. FTR, I never said you said he was a good coach. I don't understand why are pushing back on an obvious substitution he should have been made. Anyone that watches the Cavs will tell you he is our best day-to-day defender. Why is asking for some #TheFirstCedi burn so unusual? That is what I don't get.

Throw in the PitBull whose heart pumps Nitro and see what happens. He can be a spazz at times but he brings the energy and they were flat early. Throw him on Oladipo and who knows, maybe he drops 50 on him but it doesn't mean it was a bad decision putting your best defender on him.

EOG Dedicated

[QUOTE=Cristiano;5012155]Kane, Gamebred is saying that if Cedi Osman played the Cavs would have lost by less, apparently.

It's a strange statement to make. It also seems to imply that Lebron James cannot beat the Pacers at home, even with Cedi Osman.

What does that say about James?[/QUOTE]

The same thing it says about every great player, no one can win a championship on his own without another star, and Love ain't a star, and LeBron isn't winning a championship

Kane, Gamebred is saying that if Cedi Osman played the Cavs would have lost by less, apparently.

What does that say about James?
    Quote me where I said that. You guys don't even know what I am talking about.

The same thing it says about every great player, no one can win a championship on his own without another star, and Love ain't a star, and LeBron isn't winning a championship
    You cannot possibly know this.

this shit funny like Jaby and the Cubs

True Love is cute

EOG Dedicated

Ok. FTR, I never said you said he was a good coach. I don't understand why are pushing back on an obvious substitution he should have been made. Anyone that watches the Cavs will tell you he is our best day-to-day defender. Why is asking for some #TheFirstCedi burn so unusual? That is what I don't get.

Throw in the PitBull whose heart pumps Nitro and see what happens. He can be a spazz at times but he brings the energy and they were flat early. Throw him on Oladipo and who knows, maybe he drops 50 on him but it doesn't mean it was a bad decision putting your best defender on him.
    Okay, if he's their best defender than maybe he should get some playing time, but you also have to realize there's a reason he had 20 DNP's and only averages 11 minutes per game, maybe he'll play some next game and we'll see what happens

He does know it, and I know it too. You've let your love of LeBron cloud your ability to be rational.

EOG Dedicated

If he wins it all with this roster, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong

Okay, if he's their best defender than maybe he should get some playing time, but you also have to realize there's a reason he had 20 DNP's and only averages 11 minutes per game, maybe he'll play some next game and we'll see what happens
    Tyronn Lue would be the reason.

They may not need him to play next game. I want him to play every game. I'm saying tonight's situation ecspecailly called for an early #TheFirstCedi sighting; that's all. I'm not saying they would have won, or loss by less. I just want Lue to show me he has some semblance of WTF is going on out there. Show me a sign, for Christ.

Funny line, Cristiano.