Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Default Re: Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    He does know it, and I know it too. You've let your love of LeBron cloud your ability to be rational.
    The future is a probability distribution and doesn't exist in the present moment; no one knows anything; especially you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    The future is a probability distribution and doesn't exist in the present moment; no one knows anything; ecspecially you.
    Right, and the Reds could win the World Series.

High minded stuff, this probability distribution. Let me help you out. The probability the of the Cavs winning the Finals runs from 0% at the 1st percentile to 0% at the 99th percentile.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Funny line, Cristiano.
    I would appreciate it if you minded your own business and didn't edit my Thread titles.

I would also appreciate it if you knew what the fuck you were talking about. Don't encourage that liar. I never said he was the missing piece. I just asked:

"Whose dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck to get some burn."

You morons can read into that all you want, all your doing is exposing your ignorance; not my problem if you don't get what I am saying.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Default Re: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

LeBron's disgraceful performance has caused a meltdown from Gamebred.

Any defense of his flopping around the court begging for a flagrant? The review showing he wasn't touched was pretty funny, given that he was sobbing on the baseline.

he almost touch him tho.....

How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

LeBron's disgraceful performance has caused a meltdown from Gamebred.

Any defense of his flopping around the court begging for a flagrant? The review showing he wasn't touched was pretty funny, given that he was sobbing on the baseline.
    No. It's morons lying about what I am saying that pisses me off. Don't misrepresent me because I will hand your ass every time, without fail.

You're a liar, still waiting for you to quote me where I said they would have won if #TheFirstCedi got early burn. Show me the quote along with a link to the thread where I said it. Failure to comply will result in you being put on, "Ignore." Just not going deal w/ dishonesty, I'm humoring you now because Lue has put me in a fucking lather.

Guy need a tampon and some Midol.

He on monthly mess.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Look everyone, this Muppet knows how to post a video. Maybe for his next trick he will dispense some actual sharp advice besides his usual drivel.

He on monthly mess.
    Ok, SpongeBob. You made a funny.

Look everyone, this Muppet knows how to post a video. Maybe for his next trick he will dispense some actual sharp advice besides his usual drivel.

Here some sharp.

Put on your huggie and go the fukk to bed. Kiss your Brawnie and dream about Chetiburn.

Try again Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    First of all you don't have to get so nasty, I don't know exactly what you said, but you implied that Osman not playing was a reason why they lost, if I'm wrong about that, then sorry, sheesh no reason to get all worked up. So you're saying you wanted him to play, but even if he did it wouldn't have made a difference in winning or losing. Is that correct, or am I wrong about that too?
    Sorry, just saw this. I apologize for my bedside manner.

Let me be clear:

I don't care about the result of his playing time; decision and outcome aren't always correlated. I care about the Process of making winning decisions from our Head Coach. It just seems folly to me that #TheFistCedi didn't see his first minutes, in that particular game, until garbage time.

I have no idea what would have happened and don't care. I'm the playing the percentages and my best chance of slowing him down was #TheFirstCedi. Just in general, he brings a ton of energy and for whatever reason, it was much needed in that game. I just want Lue to show some signs of tactical elasticity; anything would be nice. Maybe Oladipo makes him his bitch, OK, at least we tried to fight fire with fire. We tried something that on paper, would free up the collective a bit and make life a little tougher on Victor. He didn't even try it.

Here some sharp.

Put on your huggie and go the fukk to bed. Kiss your Brawnie and dream about Chetiburn.

Try again Wednesday
    More Square advice; what's new?

The guy who thinks the Cavs can win the Finals with this roster is calling somebody else a square. Can't make it up.

The guy who thinks the Cavs can win the Finals with this roster is calling somebody else a square. Can't make it up.
    Still waiting on the quote. Time is a fire we all burn in and you're about to be a Pumpkin soon.

Still waiting on the quote. Time is a fire we all burn in and you're about to be a Pumpkin soon.
    I'm still waiting on you to answer my question about the LeBron flagrant begging.

Go ahead and show me where I said you said that they would win with Cedi. I'll wait.

I'm still waiting on you to answer my question about the LeBron flagrant begging.

Go ahead and show me where I said you said that they would win with Cedi. I'll wait.
    I don't care about his fucking flopping. Maybe they banged heads, maybe they didn't. I don't give two-shits, it's not important and is of zero interest to me.

I just reviewed and it seems like you didn't say that I said they would win w/ Cedi but I could have sworn you said it or implied it. My bad; I was in a lather.

Congratulations, you stave off "Ignore" for now.

You're walking a very thin line here:

Kane, Gamebred is saying that if Cedi Osman played the Cavs would have lost by less, apparently.

It's a strange statement to make. It also seems to imply that Lebron James cannot beat the Pacers at home, even with Cedi Osman.

What does that say about James?

He on monthly mess.

Add "monthly mess" to my EOG glossary.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Add "monthly mess" to my EOG glossary.
    Please Add:

"Whose dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck to get some burn."

Thank you.

I'm the last one to leave the ship as Captain, know that.

That's just pathetic, that's something role players do and try to contribute, not the self-alleged GOAT?

As Bred said Brick was concerned about getting his team involved rather than just taking over like true superstars do this time of the year.

Two words will define this flopping pussy - no heart.

And of course can't win the big one.

We move on......

I didn’t say this:

GameBred is such an idiot. If anyone dares point out the truth about the mediocre Cavs, he puts them on ignore instead of having to face the sad reality.

Imagine how many people in his life he must be ignoring in order to arrive at the conclusion that CEDI OSMAN is the missing ingredient. LMAO.
    Or this:

Not even Cedi Osman thinks Cedi Osman is the missing piece.
    Like I said, thin line you are walking but because you’re an idiot and don’t understand my point, I will let it slide.

JFC, are you telling Raiders is the only one else that gets it?

Raiders, I am going to regret this but I am taking you off ignore for at least being honest about what is happening out there.

Once again, Congrats to the Pacers, well deserved victory. Do it 3 more times, I fucking dare you.
    Do you think that I care or anyone else cares if you put them on ignore?

Time to pretend to put Cristiano, billy sink and McIrish on ignore. They are giving you a beating. It's your M.O. to say, "you're on ignore", to stop the bleeding.

Not even Cedi Osman thinks Cedi Osman is the missing piece.
    best line that I've heard in a while.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Sorry GB but there is no Robin on this team to take pressure off of LeBron. Sure, they shouldn’t need one vs Ind, but they will and it will be the reason they lose- not Lue.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Sorry GB but there is no Robin on this team to take pressure off of LeBron. Sure, they shouldn’t need one vs Ind, but they will and it will be the reason they lose- not Lue.
    Lose the Series? FW, are you on fucking drugs? I like you bro so let's get you into rehab, ASAP.

Are you telling me that you can't identify LeBron Raymone James and Kevin Wesley Love in the following video?

Let's get you the help you need:

https://www.rehabs.com/top-rated-treatment-centers/

As for me, I'm fine. Don't forget, we still have Channing Frye if we need to break glass in case of an emergency. I've never been better

"Brad fits perfectly in terms of that because he has an intellectual mind and is an intellectual human being," The Celtics guard told Auriemma. "It was something I was unbelievably craving in terms of what I wanted for my career."

Kyrie should have worded this differetntly, but he ain't lying.

Also, notice something else Kyrie says which echoes my sentiments about LUE not checking LBJ back in the game post Timeout in their improbable comeback win vs. Washington, late in the year.

"like coach Brad said, the little things aren't little things anymore in the grand scheme of things."

This is about the process of winning, not the result. Yes, the Cavs won by 4 but they just as easily could have lost by a point (one possession) so those who think I am bitching and moaning about minor details need to think about that. Perhaps LBJ checks in after the timeout and turns it over which leads to an easy transition bucket instead of a side out. Don't care, I'm playing the percentages and I don't know what the fuck Lue is playing at.

Get it all out now because there's a reckoning coming.

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Nobody thinks it's funny that somebody actually thinks Tyronn Lue is the coach of this team?
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Quote Originally Posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    Nobody thinks it's funny that somebody actually thinks Tyronn Lue is the coach of this team?
    JFC. Anymore platitudes for us, you fucking dummy? Just go away.

Lose the Series? FW, are you on fucking drugs? I like you bro so let's get you into rehab, ASAP.
    I guess I didn’t make myself clear. The series they get eliminated in, its because they don’t have enough legitimate options to help LBJ. You need two game changers on the court in the playoffs at all times, right now they don’t have that. Teams need three of these min.

I guess I didn’t make myself clear. The series they get eliminated in, its because they don’t have enough legitimate options to help LBJ. You need two game changers on the court in the playoffs at all times, right now they don’t have that. Teams need three of these min.
    Do they win this series or not? I know you don't have a crystal ball but what is your take?

Do they win this series or not? I know you don't have a crystal ball but what is your take?
    Probably win in 6. The lack of playmakers also hurts here because they are getting extended in each series while others are resting.