Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Default Re: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Quote Originally Posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    Nobody thinks it's funny that somebody actually thinks Tyronn Lue is the coach of this team?
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Probably win in 6. The lack of playmakers also hurts here because they are getting extended in each series while others are resting.
    That would be my best guess as well. It's one more than I originally thought but we'll see what happens. My attitude was that they weren't going to lose 5 games in route to the Finals; that looks in Jeopardy
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Agree
    Don't be stupid by agreeing with these idiots; not a good look for you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

I guess I didn’t make myself clear. The series they get eliminated in, its because they don’t have enough legitimate options to help LBJ. You need two game changers on the court in the playoffs at all times, right now they don’t have that. Teams need three of these min.
    But they have sharp shooters that can sit outside the arch. If Brick would get aggressive he could score a layup or get a foul every play.

With Jordan, it was an automatic double team since the Bulls only had one sharp shooter on the court with him.

Default Re: Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck...

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    He's been up and down but I have no idea why this guy does what he does.

I don't want this lost; Congrats to Indy, they deserved to win but JFC, like that? You had days to prepare, you're at home and when things go sideways in the first Qrt, this guy panics... did you notice him bringing guys in and out and in and out in that Qrt? It's like, calm down, bring in #TheFirstCedi for some energy and D and let's take it from there.
    This fool played 10 guys in the 1st Qrt. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in a regular season game much less a playoff game? Most playoff rotations aren't 10 deep. I'm laughing as I write this because this is bizarro world and Tyronn Lue needs to be put in chains immediately for impersonating a coach. I want his bail set at 100 million dollars to ensure he won't see the light of day until the Playoffs are over.

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

LeBron coaches the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    LeBron coaches the Cavs.
    Hey Methesula, get a new act.

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

BREAKING: "Expect some starting lineup changes from the Cavs. One source referred to the moves as 'bold' by Lue."

Will THE FIST CHEDI start?!

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    This fool played 10 guys in the 1st Qrt. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in a regular season game much less a playoff game? Most playoff rotations aren't 10 deep. I'm laughing as I write this because this is bizarro world and Tyronn Lue needs to be put in chains immediately for impersonating a coach. I want his bail set at 100 million dollars to ensure he won't see the light of day until the Playoffs are over.
    Thibs used to play a lot of guys in the playoffs when he was coaching the Bulls. You only need 8.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Thibs used to play a lot of guys in the playoffs when he was coaching the Bulls. You only need 8.
    No.

You only need LeBron!

#Fistchediburn?
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    #Fistchediburn?
    He did play 4 seconds. Did you see him? Isn't he cute.