Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

  1. #1
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    The old fat geezer is dealing.

  2. #2

    Default Bartolo Colon with a perfect game through seven innings

    Dueling Verlander who has only given up one hit.

    Houston opened -330 favorite at CRIS.

  3. #3
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon,no hitter through 6

    Perfect through 7.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    The Astros rally in the eighth with a walk to end the perfect game and a double to ruin the no-hitter.

    Colon still dealing as he tries to wiggle out of trouble.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Sac fly ties the game at one.

    Chalk bettors are relieved somewhat.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    45 yrs old 5'10 290

  7. #7
    EOG Dedicated michael777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    The Astros rally in the eighth with a walk to end the perfect game and a double to ruin the no-hitter.

    Colon still dealing as he tries to wiggle out of trouble.
    Can Bartolo wiggle??

  8. #8

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Colon is the last remaining Montreal Expos

  9. #9

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    expo

  10. #10

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Bartolo is the last active MLB player to have played for the Montreal Expos.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    George Foreman won the heavyweight title at same age.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    this is more impressive than any no hitter last 5 years because its against 1st place Astros

  13. #13

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Birdie and I visited Colon's Wikipedia page at the same time.

    Since I'm channeling Birdie right now, I'll reveal my wager on the Sunday Night ESPN game: UNDER 8.

    How's that for a past-posting classic with the score tied at one in the ninth?

    Nothing goofy from here.

  14. #14
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,924

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    this is more impressive than any no hitter last 5 years because its against 1st place Astros
    The Astros aren't in first place, but then you never let facts get in your way scumbag
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  15. #15

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Current score: Rangers 1 Astros 1, bottom 9.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    We head to extra innings tied at one.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Final score: Texas 3 Houston 1 (10).

  18. #18

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The Astros aren't in first place, but then you never let facts get in your way scumbag
    hit .282 last yr, who has had a better team batting average last 30 years? http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...ting/year/2017

    When I say something you should stfu and listen because I'm by far the best at EOG, it's not a secret.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Colon isn't someone you want to lay -330 against

  20. #20

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    I'll probably bet against Colon next start.

    Len Ragozin popularized the "bounce" angle in horse race handicapping and I like to apply Ragozin's theories to pitching form cycles.

    Inferior horses usually regress off a big outing because it's hard for them to recover after expending so much energy.

    I think the same holds true for many #4 and #5 starters in Major League Baseball.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    hit .282 last yr, who has had a better team batting average last 30 years? http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...ting/year/2017

    When I say something you should stfu and listen because I'm by far the best at EOG, it's not a secret.
    Your past-posting record is no doubt the best EOG has ever seen.... Kudos.

  22. #22
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 23, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,564

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    The Astros aren't in first place, but then you never let facts get in your way scumbag
    Maybe you should just pick up the phone, call the place in Jamaica and they can remind you. Man you really are dense. I guess when you repeat a lie enough you start to believe it's the truth

  23. #23
    BANNED bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by dogball View Post
    Hey dog.... any truth to teddy calling you a stiff for a large figure?

  24. #24

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Fade Fartolo next start

  25. #25
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,924

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    hit .282 last yr, who has had a better team batting average last 30 years? http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...ting/year/2017

    When I say something you should stfu and listen because I'm by far the best at EOG, it's not a secret.
    You said the Astros were a first place team, they aren't, you're wrong. And the only thing you're the best at is being an anti-Semitic racist scumbag piece of shit
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  26. #26
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,924

    Default Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

    Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post
    Your past-posting record is no doubt the best EOG has ever seen.... Kudos.
    He past posts most of his plays, the others he makes up his own lines, he's a fucking fraud
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •