To All My Cavs Peeps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All My Cavs Peeps

Default To All My Cavs Peeps

Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Default Re: To All My Cavs Peeps

This forum really needs a moderator.
    "The Guesser is a far right white supremacist, sexist, xenophobic, stunningly similar to James Fields of the Charlottesville murder" - The Southern Poverty Law Center

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    This forum really needs a moderator.
    Agree. Bred's out of control. He went on tilt after the Game 1 loss.

How tough its gotta be to be so limited.

How you live like that.

Fanboi/troll.

jeezis
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Sports fans are emotionally-involved.

Smart gamblers are financially-involved.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    How tough its gotta be to be so limited.

How you live like that.

Fanboi/troll.

jeezis
    LMAO. You think I'm done? I haven't even gotten started.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Sports fans are emotionally-involved.

Smart gamblers are financially-involved.
    Good thing for me I don't gamble.

Bad thing for you that you do.

Fan-short for fanatic, a person with excessive, single minded zeal.

Boi-short for boibian, a small male who closely resembles a lesbian

Fanboi-a combination thereof, usually found in bedroom eating Styrofoam peanuts, watching sports and touching self through pull-up style undies. Cries like Bieber when team loses, poses like Brittany when team wins. Owns lots of 2X team gear in case she grows up.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

I assumed it was fanboy, not fanboi.

Got it.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Got it.
    add it to the EOG glossary.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Got it.
    billysink - shitty fucking poster

JK
    - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

The Cavs being a humiliating dumpster fire has led Gamebred to a dark place. Ugly, ugly comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    The Cavs being a humiliating dumpster fire has led Gamebred to a dark place. Ugly, ugly comments.
    I'm rooting for the Pacers despite my contest just to see Gamebred's mind explode.

All I've heard all year is that this is the best Lebron James ever... so if him at his best can't make it out of the first round against a team that traded Paul George to tank, man oh man, the legacy... it'd be ruined.
    "The Guesser is a far right white supremacist, sexist, xenophobic, stunningly similar to James Fields of the Charlottesville murder" - The Southern Poverty Law Center

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

LBJ will be The Chosen One to caddy for Lauri Markkanen after the season ends.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I'm rooting for the Pacers despite my contest just to see Gamebred's mind explode.

All I've heard all year is that this is the best Lebron James ever... so if him at his best can't make it out of the first round against a team that traded Paul George to tank, man oh man, the legacy... it'd be ruined.
    LeBron's legacy does indeed hang in the balance.

He's even got one of the best players in the NBA running along side him, with *checks notes* noted superstar Cedi Osman.

Fanboys are just young male fans. Go to game with Dad.

Fanbois usually just stay in room. Often root for teams from cities that start with a C and team name starts with a C as well.

Cleveland Cavaliers
    Chicago Cubs.

#theFirstCedi

Fanboi game snack

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post

JK
    - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

Bieber mad

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “LeBron?”

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Bieber mad
    No. Bieber mad as hell and isn't going to take this anymore!

Gonna be fun to watch Gamebred tilt when the Cavs lose game 2.

It'll be a show. Tickets go on sale later today.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    LBJ will be The Chosen One to caddy for Lauri Markkanen after the season ends.
    Hi. my name is FairWarning and I'm a dumb fuck who makes shitty golf jokes. Stay out of my threads you imbecile.

EOG Dedicated

LeBron's legacy does indeed hang in the balance.

He's even got one of the best players in the NBA running along side him, with *checks notes* noted superstar Cedi Osman.
    No it doesn't. LeBron James will go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, and that doesn't change if his team loses to the Pacers
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

EOG Addicted

It was all smiles at the Cavs practice facility today.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post

JK
    - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

I'm not taking the bait.

Here's how I see the history of the NBA since 1980 or thereabouts: Larry and Magic saved the league, handed off to MJ who handed off to Kobe who stepped aside for LeBron.

Five players stand above the rest since I've been following the league.

Tim Duncan and Hakeem Olajuwon head up the second team.

A far more important question to answer: Will the Heat stay within seven points of the Sixers tonight in Philadelphia?

I think so.

I'm not taking the bait.

Here's how I see the history of the NBA since 1980 or thereabouts: Larry and Magic saved the league, handed off to MJ who handed off to Kobe who stepped aside for LeBron.

How did Tyronn Lue miss this list?

A far more important question to answer: Will the Heat stay within seven points of the Sixers tonight in Philadelphia?

I think so.
    The Sixers are actually my favorite team but if they meet LBJ, it's not that I love them less but I love LBJ more; Billysink can testify to that!

I have this ready and waiting for Game 2's loss:

EOG Dedicated

Maybe the refs will gift them a win like they did with Real Madrid

EOG Dedicated

I'm not taking the bait.

Solid post

EOG Dedicated

I think so.
    Hopefully Philly doesn't shoot 62% from deep again

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Maybe the refs will gift them a win like they did with Real Madrid
    LOL.