EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RAILBIRD is our May contestant) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RAILBIRD is our May contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RAILBIRD is our May contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    I guess that qualify as a bad beat, the 1st 90 mph free throw ever made

Funny line, Birdie.

Final score: Boston 114 Philadelphia 112.

Where was the travel call on Marcus Smart after he intercepted the Hail Mary pass?

Birdie falls to 5-4.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RAILBIRD is our May contestant)

I guess that qualify as a bad beat, the 1st 90 mph free throw ever made
    Don’t cry after a loss like Javy did- looks bad.

Thanks Rail...I bought 3 points and had the Sixers plus 4....for my pocket

And if you believe that, I also bet the Yankees in game at the end of the 7th inning....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Don’t cry after a loss like Javy did- looks bad.
    Don't obsess over a stranger, looks bad

except this one is accurate

royals -104

2 guys from fountain valley, not me and winky, kennedy and tillman.

royals -104

Big game for Birdie.

Either Birdie drops to 5-5 or improves to 6-4, an important mark in this competition.

royals -104

Final score: Orioles 11 Royals 6.

Birdie falls to 5-5 in his quest to hit 60% of his 30 daily selections.

Not often you're up 4-0 after 4 batters and lose by 5 runs

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Not often you're up 4-0 after 4 batters and lose by 5 runs

O's took two of three from the Royals after Kansas City ambushed Baltimore with a 10-run first inning in the series opener.

Both HEIM and EJD had documented plays on OVER 8.5 runs in the series opener.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    O's took two of three from the Royals after Kansas City ambushed Baltimore with a 10-run first inning in the series opener.

Both HEIM and EJD had documented plays on OVER 8.5 runs in the series opener.
    This game closed 10.5

This game closed 10.5

I was talking about the series opener, Birdie, not last night's game.

Final score: Orioles 11 Royals 6.

Birdie falls to 5-5 in his quest to hit 60% of his 30 daily selections.
    Back to his real lifetime win rate...

Not easy picking winners before they start and at the correct line....

Washington capitals over 6 -105

Columbus crew under 3 -109

5-5-1

Columbus crew under 3 -109

Back to a Columbus under.

The strategy worked last time around.

What is really sad is that all your picks threads have disappeared with all three negative units....bases, NBA, and NHL...

5-5-2

Boston Celtics +2

Pinny has 1.5......Rail fudging again.....was not 2 today....

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

I show Pinnacle dealing Boston +2 earlier this morning.

I think Birdie is okay here.

Must have been 3AM your time....

At the time of his post it was 1.5...

Researching now...

EOG Dedicated

Nonsense. Rail posted at 9:09am. Times PDT.

05/13/18 09:13:57am -2+100 +2-110
    05/13/18 08:26:08am -2-102 +2-108

EOG's clock is Central time for some reason.

Birdie's post came at 11:09 a.m.

Don Best's line history is showing Boston +2 for a little more than three hours from 8:00 a.m. CT to 11:13 a.m. CT.

I bet it at 2 at Stratosphere an hour before tip. Coast and Stations also had 2 for most of the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
    I bet it at 2 at Stratosphere an hour before tip. Coast and Stations also had 2 for most of the morning.

Good call, Z.

Final score: Boston 108 Cleveland 83.

Birdie improves to 6-5-2.

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Birdie "going Biblical" on Viejo.

Too funny.

No servant can serve two masters...either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other...You cannot serve God and Money....

God teaches us to love by putting some unlovely people around us..it takes no character to love people who are lovely and loving to you....

This is good stuff.

Tampa Bay Lighting +105

Houston astros -1.5 -105. Gerrit cole listed

Houston astros -1.5 -105. Gerrit cole listed
    Good luck, Birdie.