Where Do I Begin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 84

Thread: Where Do I Begin

  1. #1

    Default Where Do I Begin

    To tell the story of how shitty our coaching is.

    This is the third time I'm complaining about T-Lue in these playoffs and the first time after a loss.

    This fucking guy is so numb to the In-Running game, to making tactical adjustments, to responding to what is in front of him etc, it's borderline absurdity.

    Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, if T-Lue had a daughter, he would want Jeff Green to marry her; true story. That explains all the late undeserved burn he is getting. I understand if he was having a game but, oh well. That's not even T-Lue's biggest sin, that's down the list, that's how bad this guy is.

    W/ that said, lets all remain calm and trust the Process. At the end of the day, Boston held serve. Congrats to them, well deserved.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Hate to break it Game but this series is over.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    A decisive third quarter in which the Celtics outscored the Cavs, 36-22.

    Boston improves to 9-0 straight-up and against the spread at home in the postseason.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    GBred, keep the discussion coming. Isn't it fair to put some of the blame on James?

    Has he lost a step? Gotten tired? Not dealing w/ the young legs too well.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Brick has no heart no matter how good he is. Team gives up.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    GBred, keep the discussion coming. Isn't it fair to put some of the blame on James?

    Has he lost a step? Gotten tired? Not dealing w/ the young legs too well.
    Except for one block, Brick was brutal on defense. Rests the whole time.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Cavs -41 thru 2 games with Brick on the court. Team needs some help!!

    That aside Celtics did nothing but hold serve, theyve sucked on the road and wont win one in Cleveland.

    Get Cavs at the new price and thank me later.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Except for one block, Brick was brutal on defense. Rests the whole time.
    Bingo.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    To tell the story of how shitty our coaching is.

    This is the third time I'm complaining about T-Lue in these playoffs and the first time after a loss.

    This fucking guy is so numb to the In-Running game, to making tactical adjustments, to responding to what is in front of him etc, it's borderline absurdity.

    Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, if T-Lue had a daughter, he would want Jeff Green to marry her; true story. That explains all the late undeserved burn he is getting. I understand if he was having a game but, oh well. That's not even T-Lue's biggest sin, that's down the list, that's how bad this guy is.

    W/ that said, lets all remain calm and trust the Process. At the end of the day, Boston held serve. Congrats to them, well deserved.
    Lebron is the coach and GM so nobody else to blame. I have a feeling we might start to see his emotions get the best of him and start pointing fingers

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated FISHHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04, 2010
    Location
    LAS VEGAS
    Posts
    24,539

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Cavs -41 thru 2 games with Brick on the court. Team needs some help!!

    .
    McFiddle bringing the +/- to the NBA, typical hockey nitwit..........

    (William Karlsson led the NHL in +/- this season)
    ​STAY FOCUSED

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Almost every (ex)player they talk to claims Lue one of the better coaches they have played for. In game adjustments his specialty....

    I havent watched enough Cav games to have a strong opinion but i tend to believe actual NBA players over extremely biased Brick fanbois.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Lebron is the coach and GM so nobody else to blame. I have a feeling we might start to see his emotions get the best of him and start pointing fingers

    Bingo.

    Celts went wire-to-wire in Game 1 and came from off the pace in Game 2.

    Stevens is exposing Cleveland's defensive holes.

    The Cavs catch a four-day break because Game 3 is not scheduled until Saturday night.

    Cleveland opened -6/-6.5 in Game 3 depending on where you shop.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by FISHHEAD View Post
    McFiddle bringing the +/- to the NBA, typical hockey nitwit..........

    (William Karlsson led the NHL in +/- this season)
    Simmer down young man.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Zig Zig is the gift that just keeps giving.

  15. #15
    EOG Dedicated FISHHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04, 2010
    Location
    LAS VEGAS
    Posts
    24,539

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Simmer down young man.
    Bolts not going down without a fight..........congrats.
    ​STAY FOCUSED

  16. #16
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,820

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Game was pk so Stevens probably 13 points better than Lue....
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

  17. #17

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by FISHHEAD View Post
    Bolts not going down without a fight..........congrats.
    Yes, thanks, finally showed up.

    Tampa vs Vegas for all the marbles.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Almost every (ex)player they talk to claims Lue one of the better coaches they have played for. In game adjustments his specialty....

    I havent watched enough Cav games to have a strong opinion but i tend to believe actual NBA players over extremely biased Brick fanbois.
    Show me where a (ex)player said "Man that coach I had just sucked." Maybe he is a good coach (highly doubt it) but you using what (ex) players of his have said is probably not the best criteria being that none will say a coach sucked even if they felt that way.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Hate to break it Game but this series is over.
    Technically, Ray, since no one has won a road game yet, this series hasn't even started

    I'm not worried.... yet. T-Lue just makes random adjutsments so he's due to strike gold on his next random In-Running adjustment.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    15 turnovers vs. 5
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Game was pk so Stevens probably 13 points better than Lue....
    LOL. Let's not get carried away and call it an even 1o-pts.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Can't coach sloppy.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    Technically, Ray, since no one has won a road game yet, this series hasn't even started

    I'm not worried.... yet. T-Lue just makes random adjutsments so he's due to strike gold on his next random In-Running adjustment.
    Well if no one ever wins a home game then technically the series never started but Boston will be in the Final lol. On a serious note though I think Boston wins 4-1.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    GBred, keep the discussion coming. Isn't it fair to put some of the blame on James?

    Has he lost a step? Gotten tired? Not dealing w/ the young legs too well.
    Game 1, yes. Game 2, no.

    Chucky, I give you my word, I am not trying to scapegoat here. Lue is just awful. WTF is this guy doing?

    I think the Cavs win this Series; let's not get crazy here. Bos held serve, good for them. Now Cle gets a chance to do the same.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    15 turnovers vs. 5
    6 turnovers by Brick.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Well if no one ever wins a home game then technically the series never started but Boston will be in the Final lol. On a serious note though I think Boston wins 4-1.
    I not only call you but I raise you... A Cavs sweep.... of the remaining games

    4-2 Cavs.

    So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    Zig Zig is the gift that just keeps giving.
    Not tonight. The zig zaggers were on the Cavs.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    Zig Zig is the gift that just keeps giving.
    Great past-post here. Congrats. Next time inform us all so we can glean of your infinite wisdom.

    FWIW, my Cavs line had nothing to do w/ zig-zagging. I don't even follow that stuff. I know these two teams and hung a line and it lost; way it goes.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    15 turnovers vs. 5
    Brick had more turnovers than the opponent all by himself. Game 1 he had 3.5 times the turnovers as the rest of his entire team (7/2).

    Cant win if your best player has turned the ball over 13 times in 2 games and team is -41 when he's on the court.

    Oh and giving away baskets to hang back and cry to the officials. He needs to play better for them to steal one in Boston.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Lebron has had 1 good quarter through 8 so far in this series.

  31. #31

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Show me where a (ex)player said "Man that coach I had just sucked." Maybe he is a good coach (highly doubt it) but you using what (ex) players of his have said is probably not the best criteria being that none will say a coach sucked even if they felt that way.

    Not sure what a retired player would have to lose by talking poorly about an ex-player or coach?

    I agree with your point, most dont do it, but why not just stay quiet? Why freely volunteer positive feedback if you're out of the game?

    I take it you agree with GB on how bad Lue is?

  32. #32

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Lebron has had 1 good quarter through 8 so far in this series.
    that sums up the series to date.

  33. #33

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    Great past-post here. Congrats. Next time inform us all so we can glean of your infinite wisdom.

    FWIW, my Cavs line had nothing to do w/ zig-zagging. I don't even follow that stuff. I know these two teams and hung a line and it lost; way it goes.
    Wasn't it a 6 month pre-post?

  34. #34

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Lebron has had 1 good quarter through 8 so far in this series.
    He's not the problem. I know what the problem is but I can't solve it.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Where Do I Begin

    He played great last series, did it all AND protected the ball. This series I agree with Ray.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •