MLB 5/16 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MLB 5/16

Default Re: MLB 5/16

I told u to fade dodgers back in march

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    The pitching coach for the Cubs has got to go......he is not getting through to his staff....or maybe the Cub pitchers are overrated....who knows?!
    lol hot take

Cubs bullpen - 2.66 ERA
    Phillies bullpen - 3.35
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by choslamshe View Post
    Cubs were good for a year. Love it.
    Best record in baseball since 2015 still lol

Sorry you lost more money on them

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    The pitching coach for the Cubs has got to go......he is not getting through to his staff....or maybe the Cub pitchers are overrated....who knows?!
    Edward's release speed has dropped
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

His 2.40 FIP will take a hit

Why don’t the cubs just win every game? Pretty pathetic. Best record in baseball since 2015, second Best bullpen ERA, guys suck, Fire pitching coach

Burn down wrigley

Change name to Chicago losers

You guys are legitimately retarded lol I love it

Cubs like the Toronto Rapts minus their one fluke season. Tons of regular season feats...very little to show. One championship with how this team was constructed and the pain endured after so many years of futility....sad and pathetic.

Javy Baez extremely selfish at the plate

Cubs like the Toronto Rapts minus their one fluke season. Tons of regular season feats...very little to show. One championship with how this team was constructed and the pain endured after so many years of futility....sad and pathetic.

say more retarded things this isn't the NBA, 3 straight NLCS appearances is 1000000x more impressive than anything the Raptors did

no seriously keep saying retarded things and i'll quote you and we'll all laugh
    Cubs win it all

Could have been worse though. They traded their #1 prospect, a top 5 overall in baseball, for Chapman, who almost blew the world series. Can you imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Could have been worse though. They traded their #1 prospect, a top 5 overall in baseball, for Chapman, who almost blew the world series. Can you imagine.
    If you watched the way Strop and Rondon pitched down the stretch in 2016, they were doomed without Chapman so it turned out being a great trade. I'm Theo's harshest critic, but they probably don't win it all without trading for someone... maybe it could have been someone else, but it had to be someone.

And again, winning the most games in MLB in a 4 year stretch which they will likely do is a feat in and of itself.
    Cubs win it all

cubs won it because zobrist was a Christian and carried the team entire month of October. theo made the team a mess now, would hate playing for him. I predicted Bryant would get beaned this yr

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    cubs won it because zobrist was a Christian and carried the team entire month of October. theo made the team a mess now, would hate playing for him. I predicted Bryant would get beaned this yr
    it's sad that this post is substantially smarter than anything choslamshe has ever posted
    Cubs win it all

do you not feel bad about shitting up the MLB thread every night that you lose your ass gambling?
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    His 2.40 FIP will take a hit

Why don’t the cubs just win every game? Pretty pathetic. Best record in baseball since 2015, second Best bullpen ERA, guys suck, Fire pitching coach

Burn down wrigley

Change name to Chicago losers

You guys are legitimately retarded lol I love it

All that for fanboi

What they worth?

I bought them today flat They should be -130 vs. McCarthy

McCarthy k's 8 in 6. Buyez and Shoober k 5 after 6 last night.

Sinker lost.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Ouch. Potty mouth!

18.13 ppd

Cashed heavily on the Braves and Scrubs TT under. Cashed #heavily

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    All that for fanboi

What they worth?

I bought them today flat They should be -130 vs. McCarthy

McCarthy k's 8 in 6. Buyez and Shoober k 5 after 6 last night.

Sinker lost.
    did you watch game? Several hard outs, variance is a bitch, they probably deserved to win tonight

again, who cares meaningless game in May, Cubs win this division going away and takes like yours and viejo's and cho's look like down syndrome rambling to everyone rather than just some of us.
    Cubs win it all

Edwards probably has a few day dead arm, he hasn't looked same, but again, who cares, it's May, Cubs pen is top 3 in league, that won't be why they lose games

if Darvish and Quintana don't stop being pussies it won't matter that this team wins the division anyway so there's the real storyline
    Cubs win it all

Within the past couple days, somebody had been ripping on Kluber. I just looked him up. Absolutely nothing wrong with Kluber, unless one worships FIP. Yeah he has a high strand rate. That's what good pitchers do. When they do give up base runners, they are good at preventing them from scoring. Ripping on Kluber

If you watched the way Strop and Rondon pitched down the stretch in 2016, they were doomed without Chapman so it turned out being a great trade. I'm Theo's harshest critic, but they probably don't win it all without trading for someone... maybe it could have been someone else, but it had to be someone.

And again, winning the most games in MLB in a 4 year stretch which they will likely do is a feat in and of itself.
    I thought it was a steep price to pay, but I do agree, if you have a chance to win a championship in any sport, you go for it. You never know when and if you will get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Within the past couple days, somebody had been ripping on Kluber. I just looked him up. Absolutely nothing wrong with Kluber, unless one worships FIP. Yeah he has a high strand rate. That's what good pitchers do. When they do give up base runners, they are good at preventing them from scoring. Ripping on Kluber
    This is EOG lol, Edwards had a bad night so Viejo said the pitching coach needs to be fired while the Cubs are 2nd in the league in bullpen ERA. Go figure.

The only two pitchers holding the Cubs back right now are Quintana and Darvish... and neither are Hickey's fault.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    I thought it was a steep price to pay, but I do agree, if you have a chance to win a championship in any sport, you go for it. You never know when and if you will get back.
    If they had held on and beaten the Marlins in 2003 and gone on to win the WS, they don't make that trade. The 108 year drought did change the thought process. Agreed a steep price but it needed to be done.

This is EOG lol, Edwards had a bad night so Viejo said the pitching coach needs to be fired while the Cubs are 2nd in the league in bullpen ERA. Go figure.

The only two pitchers holding the Cubs back right now are Quintana and Darvish... and neither are Hickey's fault.
    Has a pitching coach on a .550 winning pct team ever been fired less than 2 months into his new job? I'm guessing never.

Next we will hear Verlander sucks because his ERA is only under 2 and not 1, and he only married Kate Upton.

Has a pitching coach on a .550 winning pct team ever been fired less than 2 months into his new job? I'm guessing never.
    I'd fire Chili Davis if I'm overreacting 2 months in.

Kris Bryant is carrying the team right now because Rizzo and Contreras besides a week a piece haven't woken up. The same guy saying Kluber was in trouble thought Arenado was a better player than Bryant too, by the way.

Arenado has a 140 OPS+ last I checked, Kris Bryant up to 167 OPS+.

Arenado is a very good player, but Bryant is a generational talent. Big difference.
    Cubs win it all

did you watch game? Several hard outs, variance is a bitch, they probably deserved to win tonight

again, who cares meaningless game in May, Cubs win this division going away and takes like yours and viejo's and cho's look like down syndrome rambling to everyone rather than just some of us.

Several hard outs.

Sounds important.

Maybe tell bize and shoober actually get bat on ball. Contact get harder if you actually make it.

Meaningless in May

Very fanboi.

Game worth one unit.

Same as Sept.

Who ripped on Kluber?

Who ripped on Kluber?
    I believe it was you.

Meaningless in May

Very fanboi.

Game worth one unit.

Same as Sept.
    why bet cubs ML when Chatwood's control improving and Cubs offense not hitting? I hit the under, you lost on the Cubs... maybe you'll be clicking by October like the Cubs will be

close games usually go one way or another based on BABIP, why gamble on that

hit the under and win if the pitchers do what you expect
    Cubs win it all

I believe it was you.
    No.

Just an observation that he was off a bit from last year and that Clevinger had out pitched him so far.

No rip, still quite good.

why bet cubs ML when Chatwood's control improving and Cubs offense not hitting? I hit the under, you lost on the Cubs... maybe you'll be clicking by October like the Cubs will be

close games usually go one way or another based on BABIP, why gamble on that

hit the under and win if the pitchers do what you expect

Pal, the game ended 2 hours ago.

Thx for the tip.

Pal, the game ended 2 hours ago.

Thx for the tip.
    Lester old, get the job done

i gave you that tip in March, what he done since then? Cubs 6-2 in his starts, you tell me
    Cubs win it all

Lester old, get the job done

i gave you that tip in March, what he done since then? Cubs 6-2 in his starts, you tell me

post under ticket from today

McCarthy gives up 24 H, 14 ER in last 8 IP against Marlins and Giants, I shouldn't bet Cubs two hours after game over.

no ticket.

Love watching a guy like Verlander work his craft. None of this leaving after 5 innings BS because of a high pitch count. He's shutting out the Halos thru 8. Just worked out of a 2nd and 3rd one jam by getting Valbuena looking, then induced some weak check swing contact from Trout to end the inning. The guy is a throwback. Hard to root against him.