I Want My, I Want My, I Want My

Thread: I Want My, I Want My, I Want My

Default I Want My, I Want My, I Want My

#TheFirstCedi

Why the fuck was this guy not inserted in the 3Q? Can anyone, with any sense, explain this to me?

There are at least a half-dozen issues w/ T-Lue's In-Running Game Mgt and this is just one of them.

This is a question that deserves an answer.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Default Re: I Want My, I Want My, I Want My

David Blatt is a big time coach, should have kept him

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...portant-061616

JR Smith - scumbag
    Lebron - scumbag

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Agree
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

EOG Dedicated

All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    #TheFirstCedi

Why the fuck was this guy not inserted in the 3Q? Can anyone, with any sense, explain this to me?

There are at least a half-dozen issues w/ T-Lue's In-Running Game Mgt and this is just one of them.

Ask Lebron-he’s the coach

Time for LeBron to take his talents to SoCal.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ask Lebron-he’s the coach
    Will you dumbasses please stay out of my threads.

Thank you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

It seems like LeBron is difficult to coach. One night he will take over by himself and the next night the rest of the team needs to step up. Face it, Bred, it's tall cotton for LeBrick haters right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    It seems like LeBron is difficult to coach. One night he will take over by himself and the next night the rest of the team needs to step up. Face it, Bred, it's tall cotton for LeBrick haters right now.
    This series is not a referendum on LBJ. Before this series, he was probably having the greatest or one of the greatest playoff runs to date.

How many times have I mentioned that? Here's a hint, none, until now. LBJ debates no longer interest me, the horse is in the barn.

This thread is about #TheFirstCedi (and Lue's incompetency). If you want to comment on LBJ, please do it in a dozen of other EOG threads reserved for such hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Time for LeBron to take his talents to SoCal.
    I hope not, hate nba as it is, don't want to see this scum of earth plastered on bill boards around town

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Agree
    I agree w/ your agreement. Anything is better than this hot mess. I was in the bath curled up in the fetal position but now I just want Calgon to take me away.

GameBred = Woman in Bath

I hope not, hate nba as it is, don't want to see this scum of earth plastered on bill boards around town
    You're very lucky that Calgon just took me away; otherwise I may have gone Kid Ferocious on you!

#TheFirstCedi

So no one can answer this. Here's why, there is no legitimate answer.

How this brain-dead fuck can sit there and watch his team get dismantled in the 3Q and not use his resources is inexcusable. WTF took so long to get Mr. Fourth Korver back in the 3Q? WTF is this man doing?

If anybody thinks this guy is getting Boston past Rd.1 they are sorely mistaken. Would not happen. It took Brad "Sampson" Stevens 7 games. Therefore, it would take Lue about 11 games to win 4.

So no one can answer this. Here's why, there is no legitimate answer.

How this brain-dead fuck can sit there and watch his team get dismantled in the 3Q and not use his resources is inexcusable. WTF took so long to get Mr. Fourth Korver back in the 3Q? WTF is this man doing?

If anybody thinks this guy is getting Boston past Rd.1 they are sorely mistaken. Would not happen. It took Brad "Sampson" Stevens 7 games. Therefore, it would take Lue about 11 games to win 4.

No one fukkin cares.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Haha
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    No one fukkin cares.
    I care and I am someone. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and posters like me!

Haha
    One square-ass poster laughing at another. What's new at EOG?

I fucking run you guys and you know it. Keep jumping, FairFroggy.

One square-ass poster laughing at another. What's new at EOG?

I fucking run you guys and you know it. Keep jumping, FairFroggy.
    Speaking of square, you’ll be on the Cavs -6ish?
    -

Speaking of square, you’ll be on the Cavs -6ish?
    JFC. Try to pay attention, I haven't bet then NBA in 5 fucking years.

SillyBilly......

FairWarning......

Javy......

CALGON, Take Me away!

JFC. Try to pay attention, I haven't bet then NBA in 5 fucking years.

SillyBilly......

FairWarning......

Javy......

CALGON, Take Me away!
    How about this - would you recommend a play on the cadavers?

How about this - would you recommend a play on the cadavers?
    You tickle my fancy whenever you say that and you know it. You remind of my Forum BFF at times, I just can’t stay mad at you for long.

What's the ML and how does that convert to the Spread? Do you understand the question?

Basically, what's the Win Rate for -6' Hm Teams (assuming this is Fair); probably ~73% (not sure but it’s probably close).

If so, then....

1 / .73 = 1.37 (-270). I just cross-referenced this w/ the current Pinny Fair Price which stands @ 1.38 (+/-262).

So speaking from a distance from the risk, I would look to Cle ML @ 1.40 (-250) pricing or better & Boston @ 3.75 (+275) pricing or better. If the market never gives me that margin on my price, it would be a pass. You could argue Cle @ 1.383 (-261) or better & Boston @ 3.63 (+263 ) or better are plays but you’re cutting it way too close IMO.

This is how I would approach this evening’s risk if I was confident that there is a strong correlation between Pinny’s Implied Fair Price and the actual results over time (Which I am sure there probably is, I just don’t have the data as the NBA isn’t part of my professional world).

Keep in mind, this a cold read as I haven’t modeled the risk and priced it up as I don't have any ratings or data on these teams and I haven't run any Sims, etc. We’re assuming -6’ is Fair. Which brings me to my next point…

Eventhough we are at loggerheads right now, I do consider Kane, a posting friend. I just don’t understand how he holds the view that Bos is better; Ecspecially, when they are -1 @ Hm and Cle is -6’.

With that said, one of the ways you can make some real $ in this piece is by holding non-consensus and accurate views. So if you truly think Bos is better, than see if you can grab +7 out there or split it up your +6 or +6’ w/ a ML play. I say this because if Bos truly is better, Cle should be no more than -2’ @ HM. (assuming HCA is ~ 3). So you should be hitting +3 or better, at least in theory. However, even that may be mitigated by Cle being down 0-2. There is a lot to think about and I haven’ thought about this stuff in years

I think Bos gets worked this evening but a bet is a tax on Bullshit (and I ain’t betting) so I can say whatever I want but I do happen to believe it but I don’t know anything; no one does. We’re just playing probabilities in this piece; that’s all it is and all it will ever be. So in the interests of being as vague as possible, I think Cle probably wins (Probability > 50%)…. that’s all I know and I don’t even know that

I figured GameBred would enjoy a silly meme that played on the idea that Lebron is actually the coach of this team, not the bane of his existence Tyronn Lue. But looks like it triggered him somehow anyway. Oh well.

The legendary WWWE Pete Franklin used to call them the cadavers when Ted Stepien bought the franchise.

RIP Pete Franklin.
    -

The legendary WWWE Pete Franklin used to call them the cadavers when Ted Stepien bought the franchise.

RIP Pete Franklin.
    Yes. I remember you telling me that when you ran it by me the first time. I am going to tell you now what I told you then (game 4 in the Finals); it ain't fucking happening tonight. W/ that said, I'm still not betting it

RIP Pete Franklin.

3WE

that guy was a hoot
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Blog Entries

RIP Pete Franklin.
    Played at the Richfield Mausoleum.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Allright View Post
    Played at the Richfield Mausoleum.
    -