2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

Default 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

Click below for 2018 Preakness Stakes past performances:

http://www1.drf.com/formulator-web/F...rmance-race/13

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

justify by 4

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: 2018 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course (Please post your picks here)

Justify by 2 1/2..Quip second.

I thought Dave would wheel back with his Derby selection, Good Magic.

ALERT: Do not forget about Leg 2 of EOG's Triple Crown contest.

Birdie captured the first leg of the contest and like Justify, he's the only one eligible to sweep all three legs.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...ot-to-win-500)

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I thought Dave would wheel back with his Derby selection, Good Magic.
    In horse racing you pick the horse that you think is going to win the race.

You can't worry about the price.

I think the way to make money on this race is to get Good Magic out of the Tri/Super. Don't see Justify losing. Will key him above Lone Sailor, Tenfold & Bravazo.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    I think the way to make money on this race is to get Good Magic out of the Tri/Super. Don't see Justify losing. Will key him above Lone Sailor, Tenfold & Bravazo.

I've always appreciated AW's horse racing opinions.

Tenfold by 1

EOG Dedicated

2-5-7

Quote Originally Posted by The Meatman View Post
    In horse racing you pick the horse that you think is going to win the race.

You can't worry about the price.

The opposite is more true.

I bet the Lukas newcomer to win, #3 Sporting Chance. Then I boxed both Lukas’. Good luck, men.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tanna View Post
    The opposite is more true.
    In horse racing you pick the winner of the race no matter what the price.

Trying to beat a horse that you think is going to win the race is stupid.

Horses cannot close at all at Pimlico today. Need to be on/very near the lead to win. Rail not looking great either.

Anyone have a link for current odds for the Preakness? Thx.

Bizarre listening to TVG. A co-host stated she played a pick 5 and hit it after the 5th. Matt Caruthers was upset that graphics took the results of the 5th Race off too soon and he didn't get to see what the Pick 5 paid..........Pimlico didn't offer a pick 5 starting in the 1st Race, it started in Race 2. She completely made up a ticket for a wager that never existed.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Anyone have a link for current odds for the Preakness? Thx.
    All I have as of a couple hours ago

1-10/1
    2-12/1
    3-20/1
    4-15/1
    5-5/1
    6-23/1
    7-2/5
    8-12/1

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    All I have as of a couple hours ago

1-10/1
    2-12/1
    3-20/1
    4-15/1
    5-5/1
    6-23/1
    7-2/5
    8-12/1
    Thx. Brutal I cannot find a link to a live tote board for this race.

Pimlico is the biggest joke in racing perhaps.

I’ll be on Justify and on top of Quip and Diamond King. They’ve got decent speed and like AW noted, nothing is closing. Hate that Quip is on the dead rail but hopefully he breaks clean and pushes the whole back two wider than normal

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Thx. Brutal I can find a link to a live tote board for this race.
    Current:
    1) 9/1
    2) 10/1
    3) 18/1
    4) 15/1
    5) 5/1
    6) 21/1
    7) 1/2
    8) 12/1

Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    Bizarre listening to TVG. A co-host stated she played a pick 5 and hit it after the 5th. Matt Caruthers was upset that graphics took the results of the 5th Race off too soon and he didn't get to see what the Pick 5 paid..........Pimlico didn't offer a pick 5 starting in the 1st Race, it started in Race 2. She completely made up a ticket for a wager that never existed.
    Loll. That’s awesome.

horse on rail entire way just passed two others in deep stretch to win. as long as your not 6-10 lengths back deep closer the main track is fine today.

Thats strange

Others picked up on it as well.....I'm told the host's name is Caton Bredar.

She is a little out there at times..doubt she was trying to deceive..she is trainer ray metzler's daughter...saw her around the barn everyday

Embarrassing for everyone involved.

I assume most TVG hosts are betting with Monopoly money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meatman View Post

Seriously

Are you insane?

Why do you think a win bet on such a big fav is a good wager??
    Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

She should post at EOG. It's a requirement to live in a fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Luca View Post
    Seriously

Are you insane?

Why do you think a win bet on such a big fav is a good wager??
    he has had a superior triple crown season where race after race favorites have made it look eazy.

My dumbass has two pick 5 tickets and a pick 6 tickets singled to Bravazo. Meant to be Justify and clicked the wrong button

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    My dumbass has two pick 5 tickets and a pick 6 tickets singled to Bravazo. Meant to be Justify and clicked the wrong button
    hmmm could be karma there for lucas. thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    he has had a superior triple crown season where race after race favorites have made it look eazy.
    Stop thinking small ...

Who do you like, Ray?

Bad betting race...gun to head
    I'd try to get #4 Diamond King in the ex with the two faves