Default Re: It’s going to be tight tonight between TB and WASH

VERY SMART bet.

This isnt hockey.

Everybody in this game needs to settle down

EOG Dedicated

Bookmaker.eu taking a cautious approach, they didn't even bother to have in-progress bettng available on the game for the first 8 minutes. After all, its only the Eastern Conference Final series and they are busy with 5 garbage international soccer games.

Start of this game started completely different how I expected. Still think we see both these teams settle down in 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
    VERY SMART bet.
    based on what?

There is so much puck luck involved in all these games. Nothing makes sense. There are no smart plays. One bounce, one great save. One blunder can be the difference between a winner and a loser. A teams best player can be out like a Crosby or an Ovetchkin and they can and do win. Or vice versa. To me, at this stage, your gut feeling is the way to go. Let your conscience be your guide. Waaaaay to much puck luck involved. Who wants it more wins out over any stats you pull from a website.

Push at worst

VERY SMART bet.
    based on what?

Push at worst
    if i have under 6 with 2-2 with a period left i assume push at best but i'm a bit of a pessimist
    Cubs win it all

live bet over 5.5 is THE PLAY!!!

The games before were 4-2 6-2 and 4-2. I agree with Bushay here, what made this a great bet?

I will say the 1st Tampa goal was ridiculously easy, and that type of turnover is difficult to accept at this point of the playoffs.

Ha ha. 1 second left the Bolts score on a horrible turnover into an empty net. Caps had nothing to lose on the play and couldn’t score with so little time left but under betters just got a fucking for their lack of hustle in the last 7 seconds.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

TBL does it!!!

Unfortunately we have home ice "advantage" from here.

Like I mentioned in post #8. Nothing but puck luck decided the total on this one. Many lost on cashing from one bone headed insignificant play in the last 7 seconds of the game.

Awful ending. Tampa Bay in standlet cup finals. Shortly.

I think NHL is going to be the sport to benefit the least from nationwide legalization of gambling. This is an awful sport to bet on for anything but the MLs.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    TBL does it!!!

Unfortunately we have home ice "advantage" from here.
    I’m happy for you Pat. To me those crowds have much more of an impact in the games 6 and especially 7 in a playoff series. The ice definitely tilted to the home team in a game 7 of a playoff series. And the later a series goes the stronger it seems to get.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I think NHL is going to be the sport to benefit the least from nationwide legalization of gambling. This is an awful sport to bet on for anything but the MLs.
    Very small puck line action compared to money line plays in the nhl. And I disagree with your statement. If will benefit more or no difference at all as the other sports.

Hope youre right Bushay on home ice.

Goalie play the difference tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Very small puck line action compared to money line plays in the nhl. And I disagree with your statement. If will benefit more or no difference at all as the other sports.
    How do you figure though? Puck line and over/unders are weird bets b/c of pulling the goalie let, so it's just less fun for the casual gambler to put money on. That's going to hurt it. Prop bets are obviously a lot more fun for MLB, NFL, and NBA than NHL as well.

NHL just couldn't possible benefit as much as NFL or NBA... and MLB will be in the middle of those two pools.

By the way, I'd like to hear your reasoning, no ill will here... everything I've heard says NBA/NFL will benefit the most and MLB will do okay as well and NHL will not see much of a difference.
    Cubs win it all

I don’t know. 3 goals in opening 9 minutes then 3 the next 51 with 1 being an empty netter.

glass half full or half empty?

i don’t know

2 Empty netters within the last 3 seconds got the under bettors last 2 nights. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Hope youre right Bushay on home ice.

Goalie play the difference tonight.
    Holtby better find his game quickly (as in game 6 at home with what will be a whole lot of pressure). Or this thing is as good as over. Numbers wise he is one of the top goaltenders in the league during the reg. season and honestly just as good in the playoffs and just like all the other Caps teams in the past, they cannot win when they need to or better stated, in crunch time. So just as they finally got the Crosby monkey off their back, they now need to cross another threshold in the Ovie era. Reaching the finals. It just doesn’t get any easier as the Bolts have a coach who’s won in this role before and a superstar face of the team without a Cup ring on his finger.

Honestly, I was bored when this series started but things are just now getting interesting again for myself anyways.

Should it get there....TB 5-2 in playoff games 7s and 3-0 at home while the Caps are 4-11 in game 7’s. And 3-8 at home but this ones on the road (1-3).

So before they step on the ice, I think the Bolts are is great shape moving forward. They also are the last team ( and only possibly) with a Russian goaltender that’s won a Cup. I think you know my feelings about Russian and virgin playoff goaltenders. The odds are stacked against these types. We are now down to the point in both playoff series where the teams who REALLY want it more and pay the price to do so advance. Kids in Canada and the states grow up with the Stanley Cup being the Holy Grail in the careers they choose. I believe the European players look at international wins as being a bigger win in life than a Cup. Translation = our guys want it more.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    How do you figure though? Puck line and over/unders are weird bets b/c of pulling the goalie let, so it's just less fun for the casual gambler to put money on. That's going to hurt it. Prop bets are obviously a lot more fun for MLB, NFL, and NBA than NHL as well.

NHL just couldn't possible benefit as much as NFL or NBA... and MLB will be in the middle of those two pools.

By the way, I'd like to hear your reasoning, no ill will here... everything I've heard says NBA/NFL will benefit the most and MLB will do okay as well and NHL will not see much of a difference.
    Kids and new gamblers that will have an opportunity to wager on hockey when this becomes legal are not pausing and thinking to themselves, I’d bet this game tonight if it weren’t for those pesky empty netters at the end. Live nhl betting presents some great opportunities in game. Not sure how this compares to other sports but ifs its marketed at all, and it will because the juice is so much higher, I think they will take advantage of this. Yes I do.

Your hypothetical scenario is not worth an answer without you providing some sort of proof or link representing your stance. Sorry. I’m smarter than falling for you suckering me into an unwinable argument. Try someone else. No I’ll will either.

I don’t know. 3 goals in opening 9 minutes then 3 the next 51 with 1 being an empty netter.

glass half full or half empty?

i don’t know
    I don’t know how you have money to bet either. Like the guy in the other thread stated, you lose way more than you win on posted plays or opinions. I guess some guys have more money than sense. No Ill will for you either. I wouldn’t follow your directions to a toilet if I was about to piss myself.

Im sure your a great guy in real life though.

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    Bookmaker.eu taking a cautious approach, they didn't even bother to have in-progress bettng available on the game for the first 8 minutes. After all, its only the Eastern Conference Final series and they are busy with 5 garbage international soccer games.

Paging RAYCABINO...